Your President

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
If you can't say good about your President you're un-American.

IT'S the finest Dooosh CryBaby I've ever seen.

MAWA-red-hat-150x16k.gif

Last edited:
There were a lot of people who wouldn't say good about Obama....

What's truly un-American are those who sat on their thumbs throughout 8 years of the last President without ever questioning, criticizing, or examining his background and motives.

What's truly un-American are those who sat on their thumbs throughout 8 years of the last President without ever questioning, criticizing, or examining his background and motives.

You mean like the Trumpsters are doing now?

You mean like the Trumpsters are doing now?

Have you never watched FOX News? We unlike the left and their sock-puppet crackhead media, hold our elected officials accountable.

I'll break tradition and say something good about Obama: He was the best gawd damned gun salesman I've ever seen.

I'll break tradition and say something good about Obama: He was the best gawd damned gun salesman I've ever seen.

He spoke eloquently....until his teleprompter fugged up. Then became an uh, duh, err stuttering buffoon

You don't have to say glowing words of support for him, hell, you don't even have to like him, but you should be exuding hope and support him, and a belief he and the nation can succeed. Furthermore, and most importantly, you shouldn't blindly protest or put forward great exertion to falsely communicate and misrepresent his efforts, policies and/or actions.

The latter assertion is a primary reason that the mainsteam media has failed the American people. They ooze with extreme bias and hatred for Trump, who doesn't go to the same ballroom dances and cocktail parties as them. They resent him for his wealth, his swagger, his language and his refusal to let them beat him.

In essence, the characteristics that some in the bubble hate, are the reason the average American who's been assaulted globally by lightweights for so long, support him.

We've not had a good government in a long while. Plus no matter who gets in there they're not going to suit everybody. How would it work if a president that was Dem or Republican got in there?

There is an unprecedented level of hatred for Donald Trump from the Left that has NEVER been seen before. It began the day after he won the election weeks before he had spent a single day in office.

There is an unprecedented level of hatred for Donald Trump from the Left that has NEVER been seen before. It began the day after he won the election weeks before he had spent a single day in office.

Never in my life have I witnessed the rage I saw after Trump won. It still continues.

Forum List

Back