10 Cops Shot And Killed This year

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
650,000 criminals get out of prison every year and you want me to give up my guns?

Go pound sand. I will have every legal means to protect my family.

Protecting schools is a state issue paid for by the taxpayers of each state.

If you want your school protected then you can vote for increased security and pay for it. But as long as there's as many convicted criminals as there are roaming the streets I'll have at least the means to protect myself as they have to attack me with. And I'll do everything I can to help protect the police.

Go ahead and attack the second amendment, lieberals, and you'll keep losing elections.

I heard one was shot in Chicago the other day and Police department had his burial today. RIP, a true American hero.

American cops have been giving up their lives for the security of American citizens (which includes liberals, unfortunately) and liberals keep trashing them. It's insane.

Last edited:
Regarding the murdered police officers, now people understand why many police officers are understandably wary when dealing with certain individuals.

The whole point of taking guns is to make it easier for minorities to kill white people.

Forum List

Back