Your President

There is an unprecedented level of hatred for Donald Trump from the Left that has NEVER been seen before. It began the day after he won the election weeks before he had spent a single day in office.

Democrats and their propaganda parasites are running for the next election 24/7.. blah blah blah .. 24/7 divisive politics

If you can't say good about your President you're un-American.

What's truly un-American are those who sat on their thumbs throughout 8 years of the last President without ever questioning, criticizing, or examining his background and motives.

You mean like the Trumpsters are doing now?

Have you never watched FOX News? We unlike the left and their sock-puppet crackhead media, hold our elected officials accountable.
Fux news is not real facts. In fact they are the originators of fake news.

There is an unprecedented level of hatred for Donald Trump from the Left that has NEVER been seen before. It began the day after he won the election weeks before he had spent a single day in office.

Never in my life have I witnessed the rage I saw after Trump won. It still continues.
And when you wake up and realize just what YOU did you will hate yourselves.

Never in my life have I witnessed the rage I saw after Trump won. It still continues.
And when you wake up and realize just what YOU didyou will hate yourselfs.

Why do you leftist twits keep telling us what we think or will think?

Sorry to disappoint you but I saw it from the right the moment Obama was elected.

Mostly it is because you are to low IQ to know what you have done.

Mostly it is because you are to low IQ to know what you have done.

Mhm...you'd be wise to cease pretending you know the first thing about me.

Now skip and hop scotch along little man

What's to say good about Obama? Well, he seemed like a decent family man.

What's to say good about Bush? I'll have to get back with you on that.

Bush loved the military. I was never a huge fan of him but he's grown on me some...then once in awhile he'll comment on something and I shake my head

:ack-1:

the_bible_satan_barack_obama.jpg

The FBI said that the Russians were trying to exploit the divisions in this country and bring them to outright violence. I wish them well. The best thing democrats could do is use Trump as their last straw and take to the streets as so many want to do.

What will these fuck ups do when Trump is easily reelected in 2020? Will that boil finally erupt?

The Russia/Trump witch hunt took two years. Trump will make sure that the investigation into the last administration's jaw dropping criminal behavior is released, one chunk of the swamp at a time, right up to the night of the 2018 elections. And will continue the practice until his re-election. Those that will be voting for him will be the dreamers, the employed, the business owners, the military, those who feel duped by the Democratic party, Wall Street and so on. And all the while Trump will continue to win friends and influence people....

If you can't say good about your President you're un-American.

What's truly un-American are those who sat on their thumbs throughout 8 years of the last President without ever questioning, criticizing, or examining his background and motives.

You mean like the Trumpsters are doing now?

Have you never watched FOX News? We unlike the left and their sock-puppet crackhead media, hold our elected officials accountable.
Fux news is not real facts. In fact they are the originators of fake news.

DERP.

Fucking commie dumbass.

CNN employees resign after retracted article

What's to say good about Obama? Well, he seemed like a decent family man.

What's to say good about Bush? I'll have to get back with you on that.

Bush loved the military. I was never a huge fan of him but he's grown on me some...then once in awhile he'll comment on something and I shake my head

Idk about that, throwing our good boys and girls at a man who is not a threat to the US because your dad screwed him over and he put a hit out on your dad, isn't exactly "loving the military" to me.

Forum List

Back