Your President wants a merit based system...why would that suck?

When working to build something great does anyone look to recruit the worst?
Don’t all decent people want their neighbor to be required to QUALIFY to live next door?

(will Libs pretend they don’t see this thread?)

And what has Trump ever earned on merit?

Many of the new doctors and engineers coming into the country come from those countries Trump calls "sh!thole" countries.

See, Trump just assumes if you get doctors and engineers, they must be white.

US-based African migrant doctors 'grows by 38 per cent'

Those countries are shitholes....so what, even Mexico has a few quality people. That’s the point, we should sift through the shit to find those who can actually help Americans....there should be a number of qualifiers to be met for one to become part of this nation. Folks with no standards can’t understand this. I get it.

You have no standards. Well actually you have one. But this is the politics section.

I do find it funny how Trump touts how he always selects the "best people" yet they seem to be reporting to federal prison in droves.

I do find it funny how Trump touts how he always selects the "best people" yet they seem to be reporting to federal prison in droves.

Like who? Have you bought into the media's hype about Mueller's witch hunt?

Not hype. Not a witch hunt. Real cooks. Indicted crooks. A couple of them In jail crooks. Others cooperating with the law to get prison sentences reduced crooks. Manifort was found guilty on 8 counts, that was not media hype. That was the outcome of a real trial.

Dude its not media hype when people are pleading guilty to felonies left and right.

Haha...you ignorant fools hired the worlds top investigator to go write speeding tickets...and you pretend you’re happy about it...haha

Dude its not media hype when people are pleading guilty to felonies left and right.

Haha...you ignorant fools hired the worlds top investigator to go write speeding tickets...and you pretend you’re happy about it...haha

Actually it was you republicans who hired Mueller. And he damn sure ain't writing speeding tickets.

Who? Manafort? Completely unrelated. Papadopoulos? Completely unrelated. Flynn? Completely unrelated.

Got else?

Who? Manafort? Completely unrelated. Papadopoulos? Completely unrelated. Flynn? Completely unrelated.

Got else?

It's all related. Trump is in deep shit more than likely. If Trump is so innocent, he would not be acting his way.

Trump is right and wrong.

We need a 25-year moratorium on ALL immigration into the country and then we need a merit system when we finally do get our house in order. And a cap of 250k people per year.

Merit based system?

Like all the people Trump fired in the State Department, EPA and Interior who did not believe in his conspiracy theories

Many of the new doctors and engineers coming into the country come from those countries Trump calls "sh!thole" countries.

Yes, for every 10,000 scrubs, we get 1 guy worth inviting in our country. We need a strictly merit based system.

That would mean you'd have to go.
Go where? Im an American.

Why do wetback lovers not realize that wetbacks are NOT protected from deportation like REAL Americans are?
Why do white trash posters try to move the goal posts when their stupidity is pointed out????

No goalposts were moved...you want to play retard semantics. Why do filthy wetback lovers think wetbacks are equal to REAL Americans?
"retard semantics" are what you would like to label the normal intellectual ability of a 12 year old???...lol.

So let's point out your stupidity with your own stupid posts...
However, REAL Americans are protected by a constitution....
So in this post you imply that only Americans have Constitutional Rights, that's an ignorant lie.

Undocumented Immigrants DO Have Legal Rights
Truth:
Undocumented immigrants DO have legal rights under the U.S. Constitution and federal statute.
As far back as 1896, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that:

“The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution is not confined to the protection of citizens. It says: ’Nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law.’ These provisions are universal in their application to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction, without regard to any differences of race, of color, or nationality; and the equal protection of the laws is a pledge of the protection of equal laws.” 2

All persons in the U.S., therefore, have constitutional rights. Among these are the right to equal protection of the law and the right to due process.

Also, undocumented persons have a constitutional right under the Fourth Amendment to deny any officer from entering their residence without consent, absent a search warrant.

Then you attempted to move the goal posts with another stupid post:

wetbacks are NOT protected from deportation like REAL Americans are?

So now you tried to backtrack and assert that you meant deportation when you clearly suggested Constitutional Rights.

Try that somewhere else, your ignorance is duly noted.

Issa
Holy fuck...we’ve done this so many times with you ignorant wetback loving fools.
Read this and watch Lakhota get her ass handed to her over and over....then please STFU!
Yes, illegal aliens have constitutional rights

Duh, you can't even get my gender correct.
your a guy?....

Don’t all decent people want their neighbor to be required to QUALIFY to live next door?

I sure don't want a stupid shit like you living next door.

I sure don't want a stupid shit like you living next door.

I believe it...Most lowlife filth don’t want to live next door to good, productive, decent people. They fit in much better with filthy illegals and the like.
Don’t worry bud...you couldn’t afford my neighbors water bill.

Yes, for every 10,000 scrubs, we get 1 guy worth inviting in our country. We need a strictly merit based system.

That would mean you'd have to go.
Go where? Im an American.

You are a scrub.

Forum List

Back