Your President wants a merit based system...why would that suck?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
When working to build something great does anyone look to recruit the worst?
Don’t all decent people want their neighbor to be required to QUALIFY to live next door?

(will Libs pretend they don’t see this thread?)

Don’t all decent people want their neighbor to be required to QUALIFY to live next door?

Wait, what?

He wants a merit based system so those who work BETTER for LESS in countries like China, South Korea, he wants to slap tariffs on so the lazy fuckers at home can get jobs?

I'm confused.

That's hilarious - especially considering all of Trump's mafia who have plead guilty and going to jail. And more to come...

Many of the new doctors and engineers coming into the country come from those countries Trump calls "sh!thole" countries.

See, Trump just assumes if you get doctors and engineers, they must be white.

US-based African migrant doctors 'grows by 38 per cent'

Those countries are shitholes....so what, even Mexico has a few quality people. That’s the point, we should sift through the shit to find those who can actually help Americans....there should be a number of qualifiers to be met for one to become part of this nation. Folks with no standards can’t understand this. I get it.

I'm afraid many of them haven't the sort of 'merits' that would work for them in a meritocracy.

If the system doesn't provide you an advantage, you steal someone else's ball and go home.

Many of the new doctors and engineers coming into the country come from those countries Trump calls "sh!thole" countries.

Those countries are shitholes....so what, even Mexico has a few quality people. That’s the point, we should sift through the shit to find those who can actually help Americans....there should be a number of qualifiers to be met for one to become part of this nation. Folks with no standards can’t understand this. I get it.
Dude you have a bad a judgement. You elected an idiot who chose people who were crooks, fired a ton, and others will be in jail....and you called other countries shitholes ?

Dude you have a bad a judgement. You elected an idiot who chose people who were crooks, fired a ton, and others will be in jail....and you called other countries shitholes ?

Are you saying you’re against a policy which would require that all immigrants QUALIFY to live in the U.S.?

Are you saying you’re against a policy which would require that all immigrants QUALIFY to live in the U.S.?
Dude most immigrants I know legal or illegal are more than qualified.
How about we test American born ones, and if they do fail we ship them to Europe?

How about we test American born ones, and if they do fail we ship them to Europe?

I’d be good with that as well....However, REAL Americans are protected by a constitution....Soooo.
“Are you saying you’re against a policy which would require that all immigrants QUALIFY to live in the U.S.?”

I’d be good with that as well....However, REAL Americans are protected by a constitution....Soooo.
“Are you saying you’re against a policy which would require that all immigrants QUALIFY to live in the U.S.?”
I'm yet to see a useless immigrant .....I see lot of useless American born.
Example:
I live in LA millions of immigrants mostly hard working people....90% of the homeless, drug addicts, beggars are American born and mostly white.

Why do stupid people not realize that immigrants in this country are Constitutionally protected.

I'm yet to see a useless immigrant .....I see lot of useless American born.
Example:
I live in LA millions of immigrants mostly hard working people....90% of the homeless, drug addicts, beggars are American born and mostly white.

Cool....”“Are you saying you’re against a policy which would require that all immigrants QUALIFY to live in the U.S.?”

Why do stupid people not realize that immigrants in this country are Constitutionally protected.

Why do wetback lovers not realize that wetbacks are NOT protected from deportation like REAL Americans are?

Why do wetback lovers not realize that wetbacks are NOT protected from deportation like REAL Americans are?

Why do white trash posters try to move the goal posts when their stupidity is pointed out????

Dude....the jobs that most illegals do none of you racists can or are willing to do....so why complaining ?

Why do white trash posters try to move the goal posts when their stupidity is pointed out????

No goalposts were moved...you want to play retard semantics. Why do filthy wetback lovers think wetbacks are equal to REAL Americans?

Forum List

Back