Your opinions on Roma People

When in Roma...

A daughter of my mom's best friend married a gypsy guy years ago, which I guess isn't very common since she wasn't a gyp. Anyway, I recall hearing the guy borrowed $500 from the mom-in-law to buy some sort of device used to heat up pop bottles so the necks could be stretched and curved, filled them with colored water, capped them, and then sold them out of the trunk of his car in places like K-Mart parking lots. Pretty sure it turned out to be a failed entrepreneurial endeavor as the mom never got repaid.

When in Roma...

A daughter of my mom's best friend married a gypsy guy years ago, which I guess isn't very common since she wasn't a gyp. Anyway, I recall hearing the guy borrowed $500 from the mom-in-law to buy some sort of device used to heat up pop bottles so the necks could be stretched and curved, filled them with colored water, capped them, and then sold them out of the trunk of his car in places like K-Mart parking lots. Pretty sure it turned out to be a failed entrepreneurial endeavor as the mom never got repaid.

They do lots of shit indeed, and they are criminal and low class (slum dwellers). I read recently a article about a brave old man (pensioneer) in france who wanted to take money from his bank when he was attacked by a group of young teenagers, he punched one in the head and shouted at the others and they run away. He was brave and did well. I first thought they are some kind of brown refugees from third world but than they wrote there are criminal gangs around from bulgaria and romania, than i knew they are gypsies. Pensionist schlägt Jugendbande in die Flucht

ac6463147909cc82867b9556e3708aa0__bano3_jpg_1527528_1164.jpg

Forum List

Back