YOur kind of Christian; Family Research Council

I don't think the meditation is working.

Time for Sky to hit the bottle get laid like a good Buddhist.

So what is it that makes this group a hate group as compared to merely one who opposes homosexual behavior?

They're a hate group. I'm sure you'd like them.

They paid for the Tebow ad.

"The Family Research Council's Senior Researcher for Policy Studies Peter Sprigg was criticized by gay rights activists when he, in his official capacity as a fellow of the FRC, stated that gay behavior should be outlawed and that "criminal sanctions against homosexual behavior" should be enforced. More recently, Sprigg has publicly suggested that repealing Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy would encourage molestation of heterosexual service members. When asked about Sprigg's comments regarding the criminalization of same-sex behavior, FRC President Tony Perkins said that criminalizing homosexuality is not a goal of the Family Research Council, but did not denounce Sprigg's statements. Perkins repeated the FRC’s association of gay men with pedophilia, saying that "If you look at the American College of Pediatricians, they say the research is overwhelming that homosexuality poses a danger to children." The opinions expressed by Perkins are contradicted by mainstream social science perspectives on same-sex parenting and the likelihood of child molestation by homosexuals, and some scientists whose work is cited by the American College of Pediatricians have accused the ACP of distorting and misrepresenting their work.
Family Research Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perkins went to Uganda to preach hate and support the kill gays execution legislation.

You are buying into the pro abortion propaganda machine. The FRC did not pay for the Tebow ad, Focus on the Family did.

Wow. You don't care if a hate group ran the ad.

I don't know if they're a hate group or not. Like I said, I'm not familiar with them.

I just know of the Tebows, so I have strong suspicions about your opinion which I suspect may be politically motivated.

The Southern Poverty Law Center listed FRC as a hate group because of the distortions they promote about homosexuals.

They really like to stir up trouble, so I wasn't surprised they were in the middle of the Superbowl ad controversy.

The SPLC also lists We are Change as a hate group.

WeAreChange: SPLC’s List of “Hate” Groups ‘Extremely Unjust’ | Only In Philadelphia

Last edited:
Beware of anyone claiming to be a Christian if they are wearing "Christian" on the forehead, have a neon sign at home with "Christian" and tell everyone they meet they are a Christian. Special caution for the naive and gullible masses that listen to cults like the FRC that are not Christlike.
If you are Christlike you never have to tell ANYONE. Everyone will know it by your Christlike ACTIONS.

I don't know if they're a hate group or not. Like I said, I'm not familiar with them.

I just know of the Tebows, so I have strong suspicions about your opinion which I suspect may be politically motivated.

The Southern Poverty Law Center listed FRC as a hate group because of the distortions they promote about homosexuals.

They really like to stir up trouble, so I wasn't surprised they were in the middle of the Superbowl ad controversy.

WeAreChange: SPLC’s List of “Hate” Groups ‘Extremely Unjust’ | Only In Philadelphia

More to the point is WHY the SPLC lists them as a hate group. Check it out. This is why SPLC listed We Are Change, WAC, as a hate group:

We Are Change, LA chief, Bruno Ernst Bruhwiler was charged with four criminal counts related to making threats, according to the Los Angeles Superior Court’s website. Three of the counts were for making threats (Rudkowski says that Bruhwiler was charged with making “terroristic” threats), including against an “executive officer” (apparently a law enforcement or court official) carrying out his duties. The fourth count is for “willful disobedience” of a court order.

Bruhwiler, it turns out, is part of the extreme-right “sovereign citizens” movement — people who believe that the government has no authority to impose laws and regulations on most Americans. He has engaged in some of the practices preached by “redemption” scammers, most of whom are seeking to wrest millions of dollars from the government for their personal use. He has allegedly harassed former co-workers with “sovereign” letters demanding money. And he is a member of the Oath Keepers, a conspiracy-oriented Patriot group. All in all, it seems clear that Bruhwiler, despite Ludkowski’s claims of running a relatively moderate group, is part and parcel of the most radical wing of the Patriot movement.
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2010/09/01/charges-against-we-are-change-leader-belie-pacifist-image/

Last edited:
So what is it that makes this group a hate group as compared to merely one who opposes homosexual behavior?

Good question. It doesn't just use biblical authority, it uses bogus science and spreads falsehoods about gay people not unlike how the Nazi's spread lies about Jews in order to sway public opinion into demonizing gay people.

Wasn't Rick Warren Obama's choice for the invocation at the Presidential inauguration?

Yes, he was. Obama slapped the gay community in the face by doing that.

And yet you still support Obama. I guess what I take from this is that you may support somebody or perhaps even an organization or political party, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you agree with everything they believe in or their actions. Now I must go meditate.

I'm not a one issue voter.

More to the point is WHY the SPLC lists them as a hate group. Check it out. This is why SPLC listed We Are Change, WAC, as a hate group:

We Are Change, LA chief, Bruno Ernst Bruhwiler was charged with four criminal counts related to making threats, according to the Los Angeles Superior Court’s website. Three of the counts were for making threats (Rudkowski says that Bruhwiler was charged with making “terroristic” threats), including against an “executive officer” (apparently a law enforcement or court official) carrying out his duties. The fourth count is for “willful disobedience” of a court order.

Bruhwiler, it turns out, is part of the extreme-right “sovereign citizens” movement — people who believe that the government has no authority to impose laws and regulations on most Americans. He has engaged in some of the practices preached by “redemption” scammers, most of whom are seeking to wrest millions of dollars from the government for their personal use. He has allegedly harassed former co-workers with “sovereign” letters demanding money. And he is a member of the Oath Keepers, a conspiracy-oriented Patriot group. All in all, it seems clear that Bruhwiler, despite Ludkowski’s claims of running a relatively moderate group, is part and parcel of the most radical wing of the Patriot movement.
Charges Against We Are Change Leader Belie Group’s Pacifist Image | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center
It's another smear.

But you should be happy Sky, you've (and freinds ;)) got people here giving you the benefit of the doubt and giving you credibility where none exists. :clap2:

Charges Against We Are Change Leader Belie Group’s Pacifist Image | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center
It's another smear.

But you should be happy Sky, you've (and freinds ;)) got people here giving you the benefit of the doubt and giving you credibility where none exists. :clap2:

Not a smear. FACT.
Your pal, Bruhwiler is facing terrorist charges.

According to the Complaint filed by the prosecutor in his case, he was charged under Section 422 of the California Penal Code with making “criminal threats.” http://www.scribd.com/doc/40548000

Last edited:
I thought it was gay killing? Make up your mind.

Gay haters, the ones who supported Martin Ssempa, supported gay execution legislation in Uganda.

You're being dishonest.

Bullshit. A Canyon Ridge Christian Church in Las Vegas supported Martin Ssempa, the chief proponent of the kill gays legislation in Uganda. Check out Mr Scott Lively's activities in Uganda. Scott Lively, author of the anti-gay book The Pink Swastika, whom some in the media credit with creating fertile ground for the Ugandan “Kill the Gays” bill after a 2009 visit to the country. Lively, in an interview with Current TV last year, said he still considered Ssempa a good friend.
https://www.americanindependent.com...group-linked-to-kill-the-gays-uganda-minister

You support these guys? Nice.

Last edited:

It's another smear.

Not a smear. FACT.

According to the Complaint filed by the prosecutor in his case, he was charged under Section 422 of the California Penal Code with making “criminal threats.” Bruhwiler Complaint 2010-05-27

So he may not be quite the pacifistic type - we'll have to see. One man.

Hey you lie, he lies (maybe) and you all think the end justifies the means. Point in case "my pal?" you're an idiot Sky

Project SOS, a federally funded abstinence program, has been cited for teaching false information about HIV and is a supporter of Ugandan pastor Martin Ssempa, one of the most outspoken advocates of legislation in that country that prescribes the death penalty for homosexuals.

I don't want MY tax dollars going to hate groups.

It's another smear.

Not a smear. FACT.

According to the Complaint filed by the prosecutor in his case, he was charged under Section 422 of the California Penal Code with making “criminal threats.” Bruhwiler Complaint 2010-05-27

So he may not be quite the pacifistic type - we'll have to see. One man.

Hey you lie, he lies (maybe) and you all think the end justifies the means. Point in case "my pal?" you're an idiot Sky

You defend this guy and this group? Go right ahead. I'm not surprised.

I'm not lying about this guy. Check the record.

Last edited:
Another Christian group supporting Martin Ssempa:

Another federally funded abstinence program in Colorado — formerly known as WAIT Training, but now named the Center for Relationship Training — also supported Ssempa’s message. The group booked speaking engagements for him and developed a video, a website and business cards for the Ugandan pastor.

https://www.americanindependent.com...group-linked-to-kill-the-gays-uganda-minister

You do lie, Sky suck it up and own it. I have posted links to dispute the "facts" you want so badly to be true which you ignore. So have others. Maybe if you hated yourself a little less you would be willing to understand most people don't hate you - or gays at all.

Next time you pm me give me marching orderskeep the line of communications open. One might think you weak minded

Forum List

Back