YOur kind of Christian; Family Research Council

I'm not familiar with it either, but if the Tebows are involved with them, they get the benefit of the doubt.

He's a class act, and measures every action he takes very carefully. That is a testament to the quality and character of his parents.

Wow. You don't care if a hate group ran the ad.

I don't know if they're a hate group or not. Like I said, I'm not familiar with them.

I just know of the Tebows, so I have strong suspicions about your opinion which I suspect may be politically motivated.

They're a hate group. I'm sure you'd like them.

They paid for the Tebow ad.

"The Family Research Council's Senior Researcher for Policy Studies Peter Sprigg was criticized by gay rights activists when he, in his official capacity as a fellow of the FRC, stated that gay behavior should be outlawed and that "criminal sanctions against homosexual behavior" should be enforced. More recently, Sprigg has publicly suggested that repealing Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy would encourage molestation of heterosexual service members. When asked about Sprigg's comments regarding the criminalization of same-sex behavior, FRC President Tony Perkins said that criminalizing homosexuality is not a goal of the Family Research Council, but did not denounce Sprigg's statements. Perkins repeated the FRC’s association of gay men with pedophilia, saying that "If you look at the American College of Pediatricians, they say the research is overwhelming that homosexuality poses a danger to children." The opinions expressed by Perkins are contradicted by mainstream social science perspectives on same-sex parenting and the likelihood of child molestation by homosexuals, and some scientists whose work is cited by the American College of Pediatricians have accused the ACP of distorting and misrepresenting their work.
Family Research Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perkins went to Uganda to preach hate and support the kill gays execution legislation.

They are a hate group, period. If they support killing of any group..they are not christian.
FRC does not support the Uganda bill, and does not support the death penalty for homosexuality - nor any other penalty which would have the effect of inhibiting compassionate pastoral, psychological, and medical care and treatment for those who experience same-sex attractions or who engage in homosexual conduct," the group adds.

I'm not familiar with it either, but if the Tebows are involved with them, they get the benefit of the doubt.

He's a class act, and measures every action he takes very carefully. That is a testament to the quality and character of his parents.

Wow. You don't care if a hate group ran the ad.

I don't know if they're a hate group or not. Like I said, I'm not familiar with them.

I just know of the Tebows, so I have strong suspicions about your opinion which I suspect may be politically motivated.

The Southern Poverty Law Center listed FRC as a hate group because of the distortions they promote about homosexuals.

They really like to stir up trouble, so I wasn't surprised they were in the middle of the Superbowl ad controversy.

They're a hate group. I'm sure you'd like them.

They paid for the Tebow ad.

"The Family Research Council's Senior Researcher for Policy Studies Peter Sprigg was criticized by gay rights activists when he, in his official capacity as a fellow of the FRC, stated that gay behavior should be outlawed and that "criminal sanctions against homosexual behavior" should be enforced. More recently, Sprigg has publicly suggested that repealing Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy would encourage molestation of heterosexual service members. When asked about Sprigg's comments regarding the criminalization of same-sex behavior, FRC President Tony Perkins said that criminalizing homosexuality is not a goal of the Family Research Council, but did not denounce Sprigg's statements. Perkins repeated the FRC’s association of gay men with pedophilia, saying that "If you look at the American College of Pediatricians, they say the research is overwhelming that homosexuality poses a danger to children." The opinions expressed by Perkins are contradicted by mainstream social science perspectives on same-sex parenting and the likelihood of child molestation by homosexuals, and some scientists whose work is cited by the American College of Pediatricians have accused the ACP of distorting and misrepresenting their work.
Family Research Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perkins went to Uganda to preach hate and support the kill gays execution legislation.

They are a hate group, period. If they support killing of any group..they are not christian.
FRC does not support the Uganda bill, and does not support the death penalty for homosexuality - nor any other penalty which would have the effect of inhibiting compassionate pastoral, psychological, and medical care and treatment for those who experience same-sex attractions or who engage in homosexual conduct," the group adds.

Do you support this hate group or not? Since you choose to defend them, I assume you support their views.

http://www.lgbtpov.com/2010/11/frcs-tony-perkins-protests-hate-group-label/

Viewing homosexuality as 'unbiblical' is not why this group FRC is considered a hate group. It's because they spread known falsehoods about gay people.

Last edited:
The Southern Poverty Law Center listed FRC as a hate group because of the distortions they promote about homosexuals.

They really like to stir up trouble, so I wasn't surprised they were in the middle of the Superbowl ad controversy.

LOL....the SPLC is almost as impartial as Louis Farakhan (is he still on the Board?)

Apparently, from the link above, FRC denies the accusations.

I don't know anything about them, and I really don't care. They can have their opinions and we can have ours. Live and let live, and all.

I take that you folks support FRC even though it is listed as a hate group. Thanks, I thought so.

SPLC has very specific criteria for calling them a hate group. It has nothing to do with biblical teachings but the way the group spreads falsehoods about gays and lesbians.

So the count is; mini14 and RD support them.

Last edited:

Do you support this hate group or not? Since you choose to defend them, I assume you support their views.

FRC’s Tony Perkins Protests ‘Hate Group’ Label : LGBT | POV

Viewing homosexuality as 'unbiblical' is not why this group FRC is considered a hate group. It's because they spread known falsehoods about gay people.
I have only pointed out where they say you lied.

I take that you folks support FRC even though it is listed as a hate group. Thanks, I thought so.

SPLC has very specific criteria for calling them a hate group. It has nothing to do with biblical teachings but the way the group spreads falsehoods about gays and lesbians.

So the count is, mini supports them.

Sky, The SPLC is anything but impartial.

I have to hear their crap every day (they are based in Montgomery). They are as biased and racist an organization as there can possibly be. The only difference between them and the Klan is the sheets.

Regardless, I don't know if I support FRC or not. They do not affect me, so I remain neutral.

They're a hate group. I haven't lied about that. You support them.

They say one thing in public and another behind the scenes.

Last edited:
You know what Sky....

Fuck all of this ruse....

I'm done with you.

Good luck in your search for peace. I would leave you with the thought that you may not find it by looking for fights with everyone you encounter, or by putting words in peoples' mouths to enforce your holier-than-thou attitude, and to fulfill your obvious penchant for angry, closed-minded "debate."

Godspeed, dear.

I have to hear their crap every day (they are based in Montgomery). They are as biased and racist an organization as there can possibly be. The only difference between them and the Klan is the sheets.

Regardless, I don't know if I support FRC or not. They do not affect me, so I remain neutral.

You have the luxury of being neutral about this hate group. I don't.

SPLC is not the Klan. The Klan killed people. SPLC is a watchdog for hate groups, NOT a hate group. The fact that you call them a hate group tells me alot about you.

They busted Tom Metzger and I have been financially supporting their work ever since. Metzger of Aryan Nation was responsible for the murder of Mulageta Seraw, an Ethiopian immigrant.

Last edited:
I don't agree with them supporting Martin Ssempa and the kill gays legislation in Uganda. Do you?

Tony Perkins, President of the Family Research Council mentored Martin Ssempa.

Tony Perkins mentored Martin Ssempa?

Sorry, got Perkins mixed up with Pastor Rick Warren who mentored Ssempa. They're damn near identical. Perkins group is listed as a hate group. Rick Warren mentored Ssempa. Draw your own conclusions.

Tony Perkins and the Family Research Council, who last year paid lobbyists $25,000 to convince members of Congress to block a planned resolution denouncing Uganda’s gay death penalty bill. And let’s not forget Pastor Rick Warren, who supported, funded, appeared with, and publicized the work of Uganda’s leading anti-gay activist, Pastor Martin Ssempa.
Truth Wins Out - Should We Consider Scott Lively Complicit in David Kato’s Murder?

Wasn't Rick Warren Obama's choice for the invocation at the Presidential inauguration?

Leftist Hate Group Southern Poverty Law Center Libels Pamela Geller as a Racist

You know what Sky....

Fuck all of this ruse....

I'm done with you.

Good luck in your search for peace. I would leave you with the thought that you may not find it by looking for fights with everyone you encounter, or by putting words in peoples' mouths to enforce your holier-than-thou attitude, and to fulfill your obvious penchant for angry, closed-minded "debate."

Godspeed, dear.

You know what Mini, you keep telling people SPLC is the Klan and I'll keep supporting them for keeping track of hate groups and shutting them down. YOU tell them SPLC is a hate group, I know the truth.

Thank God, SPLC shut down White Aryan Resistance. Tom Metzger is a racist murderer. White supremacists Tom Metzger and his son John Metzger were sued civilly on behalf of the Seraw Family, by the Southern Poverty Law Center and Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulugeta_Seraw

Last edited:
Thank you so much. It's good to know who the moderate Christians are and who are the ones who support gay haters.

Tony Perkins mentored Martin Ssempa?

Sorry, got Perkins mixed up with Pastor Rick Warren who mentored Ssempa. They're damn near identical. Perkins group is listed as a hate group. Rick Warren mentored Ssempa. Draw your own conclusions.

Tony Perkins and the Family Research Council, who last year paid lobbyists $25,000 to convince members of Congress to block a planned resolution denouncing Uganda’s gay death penalty bill. And let’s not forget Pastor Rick Warren, who supported, funded, appeared with, and publicized the work of Uganda’s leading anti-gay activist, Pastor Martin Ssempa.
Truth Wins Out - Should We Consider Scott Lively Complicit in David Kato’s Murder?

Wasn't Rick Warren Obama's choice for the invocation at the Presidential inauguration?

Yes, he was. Obama slapped the gay community in the face by doing that.

Yes, he was. Obama slapped the gay community in the face by doing that.

And yet you still support Obama. I guess what I take from this is that you may support somebody or perhaps even an organization or political party, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you agree with everything they believe in or their actions. Now I must go meditate.

Peter Sprigg, FRC policy studies senior fellow, has previously suggested exporting American homosexuals.

Your kind of guy Allie, your kind of group. Kill or export queers.

SPLC lists FRC as a hate group. Since you hate SPLC, I'm sure you disagree.

Sky, you think I hate all queers, as you call them, simply because I find you insufferable. Not at all! My dislike of you is based upon your support of babykilling, your lying, and your inability to behave like a human. Now, if those are homosexual traits, let me know and I'll avoid homosexuals from here on out. Right now I don't, but if you know something I don't, please fill me in!

Thank you so much. It's good to know who the moderate Christians are and who are the ones who support gay haters.

Again, Sky, you are not the representative of the entire homo community. When people find you hateful, it's not because you're gay. It's because you, personally, are despicable.

Nice of you to throw them under the bus, tho.

You have the luxury of being neutral about this hate group. I don't.

SPLC is not the Klan. The Klan killed people. SPLC is a watchdog for hate groups, NOT a hate group. The fact that you call them a hate group tells me alot about you.

They busted Tom Metzger and I have been financially supporting their work ever since. Metzger of Aryan Nation was responsible for the murder of Mulageta Seraw, an Ethiopian immigrant.

Sort of like your lying assertions that I would like to see queers killed and exported tells everyone a lot about you.

Why don't you link some evidence, liar?

Forum List

Back