Your,"How Hillary Should Of Answered Her Lying Question".Have You Ever Lied Madam Hillary?

It's just been a few bad weeks for Ms Hillary. :laugh:

Hillary Clinton’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad answer on whether she’s ever lied

CBS's Scott Pelley interviewed Hillary Clinton on Thursday night. One exchange tells you everything you need to know about Clinton's struggles in the Democratic primary race so far and why she continues to be dogged by questions about her honesty and trustworthiness. Here it is:

PELLEY: You know, in ’76, Jimmy Carter famously said, “I will not lie to you.”

CLINTON: Well, I have to tell you I have tried in every way I know how literally from my years as a young lawyer all the way through my time as secretary of state to level with the American people.

PELLEY: You talk about leveling with the American people. Have you always told the truth?

CLINTON: I’ve always tried to. Always. Always.

PELLEY: Some people are gonna call that wiggle room that you just gave yourself.

CLINTON: Well, no, I’ve always tried —

PELLEY: I mean, Jimmy Carter said, “I will never lie to you.”

CLINTON: Well, but, you know, you’re asking me to say, “Have I ever?” I don’t believe I ever have. I don’t believe I ever have. I don’t believe I ever will. I’m gonna do the best I can to level with the American people.

I mean, what? W-H-A-T? "I've always tried to" tell the truth? On what planet is this a good answer for a politician?

The answer, of course, is on no planet. While I am less familiar with politics on Mars than I am with those on Earth, I am pretty sure that being unable to simply say, "Yes, I have always been truthful with the public," would be a problem on the Red Planet, too.

Here is the transcript of Mrs. Bosnia Clinton's response to being asked if she has always told the truth. She does not say no she hasn't, she weasel words her answer. Credit to Pelley for calling her on it.

Now can anyone look at her smiling and laughing about her trip to Bosnia and say that was the truth? You know it wasn't, she knows it wasn't the truth, thus the answer to the question was Hell no I don't always tell the truth. She even lies about lying.

Why Hillary?

Hillary Clinton: "I've always tried" to tell the truth

PELLEY:
You know, in '76, Jimmy Carter famously said, "I will not lie to you."

CLINTON: Well, I have to tell you I have tried in every way I know how literally from my years as a young lawyer all the way through my time as secretary of state to level with the American people.

PELLEY:You talk about leveling with the American people. Have you always told the truth?

Play VIDEO
Hillary Clinton gets personal about her mother

CLINTON:I've always tried to. Always. Always.

PELLEY:Some people are gonna call that wiggle room that you just gave yourself.

CLINTON:Well, no, I've always tried --

PELLEY:I mean, Jimmy Carter said, "I will never lie to you."

CLINTON:Well, but, you know, you're asking me to say, "Have I ever?" I don't believe I ever have. I don't believe I ever have. I don't believe I ever will. I'm gonna do the best I can to level with the American people.

Watch her body language, her facial expression as she insists that she 'doesn't believe' she's ever lied.

"Typically, in a person who is lying, his or her micro-expression will be an emotion of distress, characterized by the eyebrows being drawn upwards towards the middle of the forehead, causing short lines to appear across the skin of the forehead."

How to Detect Lies

In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 . . .

Hillary-Clinton-screen-shot-CBS-News-e1455841988615.jpg
31600BAA00000578-3455043-image-a-2_1455910166453.jpg
Hillary-lies-pic.jpg

She is full of shit.

But we knew that.

:boobies::poke::offtopic: By now we have all seen that moment when Hillary told Scott Pelley that she has always tried to tell the truth.:laugh2::laugh::laugh2:
And weren't we all laughing? Really? Always tried to tell the truth?
Let's have some fun with this. What would of been your "Comical Answers" you would of loved to have seen Hillary respond to being asked if she has ever lied. :smoke:
A Few Examples:
Hillary:, well, uh, you see, as you know I have had my share of brain injuries, etc. etc,
Hillary:, Have I ever lied to the American People?, well it depends on the definition of "American People".
Hillary:.,Well Scott, let me put it this way, Don't ,,most of us lie at least once in our lives?
:smartass:

that would be "should have", not "should of"

grammar...it's important.

Watch her body language, her facial expression as she insists that she 'doesn't believe' she's ever lied.

"Typically, in a person who is lying, his or her micro-expression will be an emotion of distress, characterized by the eyebrows being drawn upwards towards the middle of the forehead, causing short lines to appear across the skin of the forehead."

How to Detect Lies

In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 . . .

Hillary-Clinton-screen-shot-CBS-News-e1455841988615.jpg
31600BAA00000578-3455043-image-a-2_1455910166453.jpg
Hillary-lies-pic.jpg

She is full of shit.

But we knew that.

Her lips moving is the best tell on Mrs. Clinton.

Forum List

Back