Trump vows if elected - "you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Trump knows 9-11 was an inside job. Of course, EVERYONE knows it, but you're not allowed to say it. This is dangerous.

Trump Vows: ‘Elect Me And You’ll Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The Twin Towers’

feb 18 2016 GOP frontrunner Donald Trump has promised to make public currently guarded secrets surrounding the 9/11 attacks, should he be elected President.
Speaking at a campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Trump continued his onslaught on the Bush presidency by once again raising the issue of the attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001.

“It wasn’t the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center, we went after Iraq, we decimated the country, Iran’s taking over, okay.” Trump continued.

“But it wasn’t the Iraqis, you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center. Because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.”

Trump was referring to the 28 pages of the original Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11, which remain classified and withheld from the public on grounds of ‘national security’.

There is just no way that one plane knocked down each building. Physics, logic, by any line of thinking one can engage in, it's simply not possible. No way. There is no way that two planes, created pools of molten metal in the basement of those buildings. No way, they caused a perfectly even distribution of heat along the entire frame, to cause the floors to fall in on themselves in perfect time.

Just not possible.

That said, I doubt Trump would find the truth.

Trump knows 9-11 was an inside job. Of course, EVERYONE knows it, but you're not allowed to say it. This is dangerous.

Trump Vows: ‘Elect Me And You’ll Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The Twin Towers’

feb 18 2016 GOP frontrunner Donald Trump has promised to make public currently guarded secrets surrounding the 9/11 attacks, should he be elected President.
Speaking at a campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Trump continued his onslaught on the Bush presidency by once again raising the issue of the attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001.

“It wasn’t the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center, we went after Iraq, we decimated the country, Iran’s taking over, okay.” Trump continued.

“But it wasn’t the Iraqis, you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center. Because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.”

Trump was referring to the 28 pages of the original Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11, which remain classified and withheld from the public on grounds of ‘national security’.

oooh! oooh! Mistah Kotter! :desk:

Ten thousand mythical Jersey City apartment dwellers on a TV report that has since mysteriously disappeared?

:tinfoil:

Donald Rump channels Alex Jones. Classic.

There is just no way that one plane knocked down each building. Physics, logic, by any line of thinking one can engage in, it's simply not possible. No way. There is no way that two planes, created pools of molten metal in the basement of those buildings. No way, they caused a perfectly even distribution of heat along the entire frame, to cause the floors to fall in on themselves in perfect time.

Just not possible.

You and the nitwit OP are both just talking out your asses.

Like I said, Trump supporters are the vile grotesque white trash underbelly of America.

One thing I have noticed about Trump. He does not appear to have for himself one those fake charities that works to evade taxes while pushing an agenda people do not want. How many people put their wealth into charities to conceal and try to protect their money and their payoffs?

One thing I have noticed about Trump. He does not appear to have for himself one those fake charities that works to evade taxes while pushing an agenda people do not want. How many people put their wealth into charities to conceal and try to protect their money and their payoffs?
Yes, trump does have one of those charities...

You just said it. Does that mean you're not going to be posting on the board anymore, because "jackbooted thugs" have taken you away? I'm going to have to assume that, if you post in the future, it's proof positive that you're FULL OF SHIT. As if most us really needed the added confirmation. :cool-45:

What is it?

Here is the only one I found;

Founded in 2006, The Eric Trump Foundation (ETF) is dedicated to raising money for children battling life-threatening diseases at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

To date, ETF has donated and pledged nearly $30 million dollars to St. Jude. By using Trump-owned facilities, full-time volunteers and donated goods and services, The Eric Trump Foundation maintains one of the lowest expense ratios of any foundation in the country.

St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital are the world leaders in pediatric research medicine and no patient at St. Jude ever pays for treatment --- St. Jude covers all medical expenses, so families never receive a bill.

In February 2015, St. Jude officially opened The Eric Trump Foundation Surgery and ICU Center, a $20 million dollar state-of-the-art medical center that doubled the hospital’s surgery space and houses the most advanced pediatric ICU in the world.
To learn more, please visit: www.EricTrumpFoundation.com

What is it?
Donald j trump foundation
Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World - News Examiner - Examine Your World

One day we will prove that Obama conspired with Bush to knock down the world trade center. The truth is out there and we know Obama is behind it.

Just not possible.

I totally agree. I really believe that Obama was behind it it the whole time. Join me in the revolution. We will charge the white house lawn and won't rest until we are in the same room as the dark one known as Obama or until we are mowed down by white house guns. Oh...did I tell you the gophers are armed with death rays? We will have to plan for that scenario.

Just not possible.

I totally agree. I really believe that Obama was behind it it the whole time. Join me in the revolution. We will charge the white house lawn and won't rest until we are in the same room as the dark one known as Obama or until we are mowed down by white house guns. Oh...did I tell you the gophers are armed with death rays? We will have to plan for that scenario.

They have "frickin' laser beams attached to their heads". True story.

Nah, I bet Rump knocked 'em down hisself, in a jealous rage that his name wasn't embalzoned in stone on the front.

Edifice Complex and all that.

What is it?
Donald j trump foundation
Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World - News Examiner - Examine Your World
Again he does not just have his own charity that he put a bunch of wealth in for evading taxes (others are not donating millions of dollars to him to effect a political outcome) nor do I see millions being used to push his own personal agenda on anyone else. As a business person I know one does not record every charitable act and try to use that to avoid taxes or make a buck off of. We didn't write down charitable acts whenever we came upon someone that needed something we just tried to take care of whatever was needed for the person or families that were in need. We did not record each act and I would not even be able to recount their names or the times when people needed something because those things are just things you do not because you are looking for an edge on something or someone else.

Why did Gates, Buffet, and people like Zuckerberg put the majority of their wealth into charitable organizations? What purpose would that serve unless you knew there was a faction in place that was willing to take this country down for a world-wide agenda? Think on that for awhile.
http://www.inquisitr.com/2661315/wh...r-one-georgia-family-is-actually-pretty-cool/
Airline Couldn't Help Sick Child, So Donald Trump CAME TO THE RESCUE! - The Political Insider

It's worse that that. Building 7, the 600 foot scraper on a separate block from where the twin towers were, was not even hit by a plane!!! But it too underwent unitary collapse at free fall speed. That's the smokiest gun in history.

Forum List

Back