Your,"How Hillary Should Of Answered Her Lying Question".Have You Ever Lied Madam Hillary?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies::poke::offtopic: By now we have all seen that moment when Hillary told Scott Pelley that she has always tried to tell the truth.:laugh2::laugh::laugh2:
And weren't we all laughing? Really? Always tried to tell the truth?
Let's have some fun with this. What would of been your "Comical Answers" you would of loved to have seen Hillary respond to being asked if she has ever lied. :smoke:
A Few Examples:
Hillary:, well, uh, you see, as you know I have had my share of brain injuries, etc. etc,
Hillary:, Have I ever lied to the American People?, well it depends on the definition of "American People".
Hillary:.,Well Scott, let me put it this way, Don't ,,most of us lie at least once in our lives?
:smartass:

:boobies::poke::offtopic: By now we have all seen that moment when Hillary told Scott Pelley that she has always tried to tell the truth.:laugh2::laugh::laugh2:
And weren't we all laughing? Really? Always tried to tell the truth?
Let's have some fun with this. What would of been your "Comical Answers" you would of loved to have seen Hillary respond to being asked if she has ever lied. :smoke:
A Few Examples:
Hillary:, well, uh, you see, as you know I have had my share of brain injuries, etc. etc,
Hillary:, Have I ever lied to the American People?, well it depends on the definition of "American People".
Hillary:.,Well Scott, let me put it this way, Don't ,,most of us lie at least once in our lives?
:smartass:
I see the usual brain dead idiots are at it early again today. LOL.

You and the rest of the fools "Should Of" stayed in bed. LOL.

When asked if anything she ever said is a lie. She responded, depends on your definition of "is" is. She learned from the best.

Funny CBS exposes CBS....Clinton Bull S###

If you have time review this pack of provable lies:

The question is, how and why do they get away with this? Is Hillary Clinton now going to be rewarded?

Last edited:
All you need to know about Mrs. Bosnia Clinton can be summed in one name, Mark Rich.

When asked if anything she ever said is a lie. She responded, depends on your definition of "is" is. She learned from the best.

The question is, how and why do they get away with this? Is Hillary Clinton now going to be rewarded?

Does anyone wonder, as I do, why only Hillary was asked this question, excluding all other candidates, even those who are threatened with lawsuit for 'lying' by showing old film clips? We all know everyone except George Washington lies, many times unintentionally. Even Ben Carson, whose Biblical histories turn out to be 'pants on fire' stuff. But Carson means no harm. So the question should be more specific, as in ...have you ever lied with the specific intent of misinforming for political purposes? The first person I would ask that is Breitbart writers and contributors, then the entire roster of Republicans.

Does anyone wonder, as I do, why only Hillary was asked this question, excluding all other candidates, even those who are threatened with lawsuit for 'lying' by showing old film clips? We all know everyone except George Washington lies, many times unintentionally. Even Ben Carson, whose Biblical histories turn out to be 'pants on fire' stuff. But Carson means no harm. So the question should be more specific, as in ...have you ever lied with the specific intent of misinforming for political purposes? The first person I would ask that is Breitbart writers and contributors, then the entire roster of Republicans.

Mrs. Bosnia Clinton has not been asked by the MSM about her iraq vote.

Now using the criteria you have set for yourself, "have you ever lied with the specific intent of misinforming for political purposes?"

First, you can not lie unintentionally. You can say things that are wrong but lying is intentional.

Second, using YOUR criteria, and the video of Mes Bosnia Clinton laughing and telling a story which was and is complete and utter BS, how do you ignore such?

"Why Hillary?"

Mrs. Bosnia Clinton has not been asked by the MSM about her iraq vote.

Now using the criteria you have set for yourself, "have you ever lied with the specific intent of misinforming for political purposes?"

First, you can not lie unintentionally. You can say things that are wrong but lying is intentional.

Second, using YOUR criteria, and the video of Mes Bosnia Clinton laughing and telling a story which was and is complete and utter BS, how do you ignore such?

"Why Hillary?"

No, friend freewill, I didn't mean "Why Hillary?" I meant "Why ONLY Hillary?" Why not the "thousands and thousands of Muslims dancing in the Jersey streets on 911" guy. Or the "Trump will strike down 2A" guy. Or the lady who said she actually saw the living breathing cooing baby cut up alive for body parts to sell. That's what I meant by "Why ONLY Hillary?".

Funny. Any person, whether it be man, woman or child who claims that they have never lied - is a liar. It's deep within the race to tell a fib every now and again.

So the moral of the story? Hillary lies about not telling lies.

Typical.

Forum List

Back