Your fired?

The liberal reaction to this massacre is every bit as vile, loathsome, diseased, odious, malicious, detestable, subhuman, anti-social, reptilian, putrescent, despicable, abhorrent, nefarious, infernal, damnable, vicious and dripping with slime as I expected. Liberalfilth really are a walking abomination lurching through the darkest corners of society.

CBS actually did the right thing. They fired the woman that commented about the massacre to be a good thing because it was probably Trump voters. There is no room for this type of hatred. My goodness, think how family members of the dead take that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , thanks and ok with me but did you see the school TEACHER yhat pretty much said the same as the lefty lawyer ?? --- Leftist Teacher Prays Only "White Trump Supporters" Died In Las Vegas Shooting --- think of what this TEACHER teaches her students .

CBS actually did the right thing. They fired the woman that commented about the massacre to be a good thing because it was probably Trump voters. There is no room for this type of hatred. My goodness, think how family members of the dead take that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , thanks and ok with me but did you see the school TEACHER yhat pretty much said the same as the lefty lawyer ?? --- Leftist Teacher Prays Only "White Trump Supporters" Died In Las Vegas Shooting --- think of what this TEACHER teaches her students .

Then the cowardly bitch deleted the tweet and her account. No way she should be around impressionable minds

The liberal reaction to this massacre is every bit as vile, loathsome, diseased, odious, malicious, detestable, subhuman, anti-social, reptilian, putrescent, despicable, abhorrent, nefarious, infernal, damnable, vicious and dripping with slime as I expected. Liberalfilth really are a walking abomination lurching through the darkest corners of society.
One more adjective and you win a snow cone. Anyway...hundred bucks says this guy was a lefty. Just like the softball game shooter...swept under the rug.

CBS-Laywer.jpg

(((Geftman)))
(((Gold)))
(((Lattman)))

How many times did you consult a thesaurus? And how many of those adjectives apply to the USMBers who immediately jumped to the conclusion that the Las Vegas shooter was a "Lefty", a Muslim, or a terrorist? The politicalizarion began before the sirens fell silent in front of Mandalay Bay.

Last edited:

Yes, online I've seen ALL the sadistic masturbations of PURE EVIL, of liberalfilth ghouls because a country/western concert got slaughtered. That's why I HATE liberal hobgoblins with EVERY last quantum of my soul. In my 44 years on this planet, I've never seen lifeforms that are beyond-profanity worse.

One more adjective and you win a snow cone. Anyway...hundred bucks says this guy was a lefty. Just like the softball game shooter...swept under the rug.

I'll drink to that. Since 100% of America's political terrorism has come from liberalfilth I don't even consider biological members of the vertebrate phylum.

How many times did you consult a thesaurus? And how many of those adjectives apply to the USMBers who immediately jumped to the conclusion that the Las Vegas shooter was a "Lefty", a Muslim, or a terrorist? The politicalizarion began before the sirens fell silent in front of Mandalay Bay.
----------------------------------------------------- GOOD , i don't know why normal American people would want to stand with 'dems' and lefties , enemies of the USA Nosmo . ------------ just a comment Nosmo !!

----------------------------------------------------- GOOD , i don't know why normal American people would want to stand with 'dems' and lefties , enemies of the USA Nosmo . ------------ just a comment Nosmo !!
How am I an "enemy of the USA"? I pay my taxes, I fly an American flag, I have voted in every election since 1976. I earned my degree, I retired from a great job, I own my house.

Just because I don't go along with every one of your hairbrained theories of governance, how did I become and "enemy of the USA"?

Do you only know hyperbole, or are you at all capable of being mature?

Didn't need to consult a theasaurus because I have so many years of ACCURATE experience calling you violent, criminal liberal stool-samples exactly what you are. What your utterly horrid behavior has earned.

How am I an "enemy of the USA"? I pay my taxes, I fly an American flag, I have voted in every election since 1976. I earned my degree, I retired from a great job, I own my house.

Just because I don't go along with every one of your hairbrained theories of governance, how did I become and "enemy of the USA"?

Do you only know hyperbole, or are you at all capable of being mature?
------------------------------------------------------ i just gave YOU my opinion of YOU democrats Nosmo .

Didn't need to consult a theasaurus because I have so many years of ACCURATE experience calling you violent, criminal liberal stool-samples exactly what you are. What your utterly horrid behavior has earned.
How am I a violent criminal?

Forum List

Back