"Your entire existence is drenched in racism"

Prove it.

Indian Army during World War II - Wikipedia

The British Indian Army during World War II began the war, in 1939, numbering just under 200,000 men.[1] By the end of the war, it had become the largest volunteer army in history, rising to over 2.5 million men in August 1945.[1][2] Serving in divisions of infantry, armour and a fledgling airborne force, they fought on three continents in Africa, Europe and Asia.[1]

The British Indian Army fought in Ethiopia against the Italian Army, in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and Algeria against both the Italian and German Army, and, after the Italian surrender, against the German Army in Italy. However, the bulk of the Indian Army was committed to fighting the Japanese Army, first during the British defeats in Malaya and the retreat from Burma to the Indian border; later, after resting and refitting for the victorious advance back into Burma, as part of the largest British Empirearmy ever formed. These campaigns cost the lives of over 87,000 Indian servicemen, while another 34,354 were wounded, and 67,340 became prisoners of war.[3][4] Their valour was recognised with the award of some 4,000 decorations, and 18 members of the Indian Army were awarded the Victoria Cross or the George Cross. Field Marshal Claude Auchinleck, Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army from 1942, asserted that the British "couldn't have come through both wars (World War I and II) if they hadn't had the Indian Army."[5][6] British Prime Minister Winston Churchill also paid tribute to "The unsurpassed bravery of Indian soldiers and officers."[5]
??? more muslims fought for the Allies???!!
your are not counting ALL
the British had much more air and naval personnel + ground forces
also Britain had been fighting since 1939
British deaths 382,700
India 87,000
the battles in the Pacific,CBI theaters were usually a lot smaller than the Eastern and Western theaters--see next post

AND Hinduism is not Muslim--is it??
7301855_orig.gif

Last edited:
Prove it.

Indian Army during World War II - Wikipedia

The British Indian Army during World War II began the war, in 1939, numbering just under 200,000 men.[1] By the end of the war, it had become the largest volunteer army in history, rising to over 2.5 million men in August 1945.[1][2] Serving in divisions of infantry, armour and a fledgling airborne force, they fought on three continents in Africa, Europe and Asia.[1]

The British Indian Army fought in Ethiopia against the Italian Army, in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and Algeria against both the Italian and German Army, and, after the Italian surrender, against the German Army in Italy. However, the bulk of the Indian Army was committed to fighting the Japanese Army, first during the British defeats in Malaya and the retreat from Burma to the Indian border; later, after resting and refitting for the victorious advance back into Burma, as part of the largest British Empirearmy ever formed. These campaigns cost the lives of over 87,000 Indian servicemen, while another 34,354 were wounded, and 67,340 became prisoners of war.[3][4] Their valour was recognised with the award of some 4,000 decorations, and 18 members of the Indian Army were awarded the Victoria Cross or the George Cross. Field Marshal Claude Auchinleck, Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army from 1942, asserted that the British "couldn't have come through both wars (World War I and II) if they hadn't had the Indian Army."[5][6] British Prime Minister Winston Churchill also paid tribute to "The unsurpassed bravery of Indian soldiers and officers."[5]
R
Just wait until demographics take over, gang.

Actually, it would be much nicer if the dumb white trash that keeps voting Republican realized that if you don't make six figures, there's no good reason to vote Republican.

But I'm sure that Pompous Mac thinks this guy just needs a hug.

953816-52ec2b6e-bec9-11e3-ab5c-db8d2f3f624e.jpg

Go on, Mac. Hug away.
muftihitler1941.jpg

HITLER AND THE MUFTI OF JERUSALEM - Official Transcript of Meeting

Oh, look, buddy, you can work your Islamophobia in anywhere.

nO, really.

Actually, more Muslims fought for the Allies. 2/3rds of the troops who fought for the British Empire came from India and Pakistan.
are you out of your mind??
Russia had the most deaths/troops/etc
Russia was with the Allies
DEATHS:
Country Military Civilian Total
USSR 12 million 17 million 29 million
Poland 597,000 5.86 million 6.27 million
Germany 3.25 million 2.44 million 5.69 million
Yugoslavia 305,000 1.35 million 1.66 million
Romania 450,000 465,000 915,000
Hungary 200,000 600,000 800,000
France 245,000 350,000 595,000
Italy 380,000 153,000 533,000
Great Britain 403,000 92,700 495,000
United States 407,000 6,000 413,000
Czechoslovakia 7,000 315,000 322,000
Holland 13,700 236,000 249,000
Greece 19,000 140,000 159,000
Belgium 76,000 23,000 99,000
World War 2
6.jpg

Last edited:
British deaths 382,700
India 87,000
the battles in the Pacific,CBI theaters were usually a lot smaller than the Eastern and Western theaters--see next post

Um, at the time, The UK also controlled Bangeladesh and Pakistan, which ARE predominately Muslim. I could also include conscripts from Egypt that fought against Rommel in North Africa.

You are also not counting the 2.1 Civilian deaths in India because they picked the British side in the War.

British deaths 382,700
India 87,000

Um, at the time, The UK also controlled Bangeladesh and Pakistan, which ARE predominately Muslim. I could also include conscripts from Egypt that fought against Rommel in North Africa.

You are also not counting the 2.1 Civilian deaths in India because they picked the British side in the War.
82,000 vs 382,700??
Russia--12 MILLION
that's not even close

British deaths 382,700
India 87,000

India is mostly Muslim--not Hindu??

British deaths 382,700
India 87,000

At around 25% of its population, Muslims were British India’s largest religious minority
How the Partition of India happened – and why its effects are still felt today

o yes--the US fought in the war also---did you know that??
I doubt there were more muslims than christians in the US military

IMHO, perhaps Ms. Bergdorf does have a point, at least in regard to the United States.

I do NOT wish to use the meaningless word "racism," however.

NEVERTHELESS, when I read the thread title, I immediately thought to myself the following:

1. The United States used slaves to grow cotton.

2. The United States stole land from the Native Americans and killed quite a few. (When the Supreme Court told President Jackson not to take their land, he in effect told the justices to go to Hell.)

3. The United States stole the Southwest from Mexico. (Congressman Abraham Lincoln opposed that war.)

4. After the Chinese were "imported" to build the railroads, they were told to go back to their own country.

5. The United States has intervened many times in Central America in order to protect American commercial interests.

6. All the Japanese (including citizens) in California were rounded up during World War II and sent to relocation camps.

7. The United States helped free the Philippines from Spanish rule and then decided to keep the Philippines for another 50 years or so.

8. American settlers in Hawaii took over the islands, and the American government reluctantly agreed to accept this aggression.

As one can see, those actions involved African Americans, Native Americans, Mexicans, Chinese, Central Americans, Japanese, Filipinos, and Hawaiians.

I won't use the word "racism," but as a fair-minded moderate, I acknowledge that "race/ethnicity" has certainly played a prominent role in America's unique history.

Last edited:
IMHO, perhaps Ms. Bergdorf does have a point, at least in regard to the United States.

NEVERTHELESS, when I read the thread title, I immediately thought to myself the following:

2. The United States stole land from the Native Americans and killed quite a few. (When the Supreme Court told President Jackson not to take their land, he in effect told the justices to go to Hell.)

3. The United States stole the Southwest from Mexico. (Congressman Abraham Lincoln opposed that war.)

4. After the Chinese were "imported" to build the railroads, they were told to go back to their own country.

5. The United States has intervened many times in Central America in order to protect American commercial interests.

6. All the Japanese (including citizens) in California were rounded up during World War II and sent to relocation camps.

7. The United States helped free the Philippines from Spanish rule and then decided to keep the Philippines for another 50 years or so.

8. American settlers in Hawaii took over the islands, and the American government reluctantly agreed to accept this aggression.

As one can see, those actions involved African Americans, Native Americans, Mexicans, Chinese, Central Americans, Japanese, Filipinos, and Hawaiians.

I won't use the word "racism," but as a fair-minded moderate, I acknowledge that "race/ethnicity" has certainly played a prominent role in America's unique history.
they didn't steal land
...the NAs displaced/decimated/tortured/warred on/murdered other NAs long before the whites came
...the NAs didn't own land/the land
..this was the Era of Exploration/etc ....the whites conquered just as the Hawaiians/Chinese/NAs conquered

Just wait until demographics take over, gang.

Actually, it would be much nicer if the dumb white trash that keeps voting Republican realized that if you don't make six figures, there's no good reason to vote Republican.

But I'm sure that Pompous Mac thinks this guy just needs a hug.

953816-52ec2b6e-bec9-11e3-ab5c-db8d2f3f624e.jpg

Go on, Mac. Hug away.
muftihitler1941.jpg

HITLER AND THE MUFTI OF JERUSALEM - Official Transcript of Meeting

Oh, look, buddy, you can work your Islamophobia in anywhere.

nO, really.

Actually, more Muslims fought for the Allies. 2/3rds of the troops who fought for the British Empire came from India and Pakistan.
Prove it.

I happen to know better than that.

race & class excuse nothing. they are not crutches with which the misanthropic and morally ambivalent can prop themselves up as though standing tall.

She has been criticised for social media posts in which she wrote that she no longer had the energy to talk about the “racial violence of white people any more”.

The post, published in the wake of the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in August last year, continued: “Yes ALL white people. Because most of ya’ll don’t even realise or refuse to acknowledge that your existence, privilege and success as a race is built on the backs, blood and death of people of colour. Your entire existence is drenched in racism.”

Model Munroe Bergdorf quits as Labour LGBT adviser

No people in human history have withstood oppression more than the Jewish people, yet these same left wingers would just assume have the Muslims cast them into the sea as they protest Israel 24/7.

Very telling.
What tribe of the Jewish (12) ? You need a Kleeenex . Are they gods chosen ? Gawdz Chozeded (self chosen)or a "blessing" from England and it's whore, USA ?
It's a great place to bank.It's a great place for free real estate( or IsNtReal ?) Your papers please.

they didn't steal land
...the NAs displaced/decimated/tortured/warred on/murdered other NAs long before the whites came
..this was the Era of Exploration/etc ....the whites conquered just as the Hawaiians/Chinese/NAs conquered

Yes whites stole the land. You're making more excuses.

they didn't steal land
Of course white boys stole land. Thats their racial pastime.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back