Your enemy is my enemy, seems to be what Israel wants the US

A wise man once told me...... Always treat your enemies like your enemies; never as a friend.

I have added to that.... IF you have two friends who are enemies of each other, remove them BOTH from your life, lest you end up in an endless war with both.
What? Iran has been in a state of war with the US for 3 decades.

Really how is that?? I know we've had sanctions on them, but in a state of war, and if so what do you mean and why??

Does the US Embassy take over and Khobar towers ring a bell?

Oh yes now Iran is blamed in the AMIA bombing as well, even though a Jewish man paid 400,000 to a mechanic to blow to blow it up. Funny when Bibi became enemies with Iran and Iran shut the oil line off to them, in 92 Bibi says how they are building a nuke and will have it by 95. There is no proof Iran did either.

Jews must be really powerful if they have done everything you say. Grow up.

Yes they are powerful. why would Iran do it? Finally in 06 a judge ruled Iran did it, otherwise it was always blamed on SA.

Why don't you just don't know anything, full of conjectures, and a Jew-hater? we all can see through your usual bullshit.

A wise man once told me...... Always treat your enemies like your enemies; never as a friend.

I have added to that.... IF you have two friends who are enemies of each other, remove them BOTH from your life, lest you end up in an endless war with both.
Really how is that?? I know we've had sanctions on them, but in a state of war, and if so what do you mean and why??

Does the US Embassy take over and Khobar towers ring a bell?

Oh yes now Iran is blamed in the AMIA bombing as well, even though a Jewish man paid 400,000 to a mechanic to blow to blow it up. Funny when Bibi became enemies with Iran and Iran shut the oil line off to them, in 92 Bibi says how they are building a nuke and will have it by 95. There is no proof Iran did either.

Jews must be really powerful if they have done everything you say. Grow up.

Yes they are powerful. why would Iran do it? Finally in 06 a judge ruled Iran did it, otherwise it was always blamed on SA.

Why don't you just don't know anything, full of conjectures, and a Jew-hater? we all can see through your usual bullshit.

Another Jewish nerve hit. Why would Iran do it. And for years later then Iran did it. Now its 2015 and suddenly Iran did the Amia. You guys are nuts if you think we don't remember this stuff.

Forum List

Back