Your enemy is my enemy, seems to be what Israel wants the US

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
to be enemies with Iran and whoever they are enemies with.

If you have two friends and they do not get along, , do you still have two friends , or do you have to pick sides and only have one friend?

Do we ever get to say, no Israel you are wrong? No if we do, they get all in a bunch and then call our admin. anti Semitic.

Its unbelievable how they try and control even our government.

The government of Iran isn't a friend of the US. The people on the other hand are all about the US.

"Probably no country in the world is more mischaracterized in Western eyes than Iran. Most Americans' perceptions of Iran are limited to images of President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad delivering anti-American speeches and crowds chanting "Death to America!" with the blessing of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khameini. Yet a 2009 World Public Opinion poll found that 51 percent of Iranians hold a favorable opinion of Americans, a number consistent with other polls, meaning that Americans are more widely liked in Iran than anywhere else in the Middle East."
The Iran We Don t See A Tour of the Country Where People Love Americans The Atlantic

51% of the Iranian public love the US.

...What's Obama's approval numbers these days? ;)

Iran loves the US more than Americans love their own President. :)

If you have two friends and they do not get along, , do you still have two friends , or do you have to pick sides and only have one friend?

Do we ever get to say, no Israel you are wrong? No if we do, they get all in a bunch and then call our admin. anti Semitic.

What? Iran has been in a state of war with the US for 3 decades.

Really how is that?? I know we've had sanctions on them, but in a state of war, and if so what do you mean and why??

Really how is that?? I know we've had sanctions on them, but in a state of war, and if so what do you mean and why??

Does the US Embassy take over and Khobar towers ring a bell?

"The U.S. favorability rating isn't even that high in U.S. allies India or Turkey, and is two and half times as high as in Egypt. The same survey found that almost two-thirds of Iranians support restoring diplomatic ties with the U.S."

"The appeal of the United States to ordinary Iranians goes almost entirely unnoticed, and therefore unexplained. Many Iranians regard the American ideal, at least as they perceive it, as a symbol of all they want their own society to be -- free, prosperous, "great" -- but isn't. Iranians I've encountered from all strata of society express an eagerness to exalt the country they have been conditioned to view as the "Great Satan." And yet, thousands of miles away, the vast majority of Americans are totally unaware of their Iranian admirers."

"I didn't know which was more astonishing, Akbar's story or the way he closed it: "I've got nothing against the American people. The American people are the best in the world. I just love Americans.""
The Iran We Don t See A Tour of the Country Where People Love Americans The Atlantic

It's time we in the US start differentiating between governments, and governed as that Iranian did.

iran is a general enemy with its sharia and its terrorism .

Ironic though given how we oppose foreign systems of law here like Sharia, yet impose our law onto the rest of the world as with our drug war. Countries which don't adopt US drug policy don't get foreign aid.

And you'll have to excuse me, but just because our "terrorism" utilizes planes and ships and their's don't doesn't mean we're not terrorists too. What dya call a drone strike on a wedding party, or US gunships firing 30mm canons at civilians (wikileaks incident that made the news.) US has killed FAR more civilians without justification (beyond being at war) than all the terror groups in the world combined.

LOL --Penelope----you demand explanations? You are quite idiotic.
You DECLARED that Israel has accused the USA of being "anti semitic"-------got a citation for your idiotic eructation? Are you old enough to remember Iran's attack on the USA embassy and its hostage taking? or were you celebrating it along with the muslimah sluts in Teheran and your dungheap of origin?

"The U.S. favorability rating isn't even that high in U.S. allies India or Turkey, and is two and half times as high as in Egypt. The same survey found that almost two-thirds of Iranians support restoring diplomatic ties with the U.S."

"The appeal of the United States to ordinary Iranians goes almost entirely unnoticed, and therefore unexplained. Many Iranians regard the American ideal, at least as they perceive it, as a symbol of all they want their own society to be -- free, prosperous, "great" -- but isn't. Iranians I've encountered from all strata of society express an eagerness to exalt the country they have been conditioned to view as the "Great Satan." And yet, thousands of miles away, the vast majority of Americans are totally unaware of their Iranian admirers."

"I didn't know which was more astonishing, Akbar's story or the way he closed it: "I've got nothing against the American people. The American people are the best in the world. I just love Americans.""

It's time we in the US start differentiating between governments, and governed as that Iranian did.

the people of Iran do not control iran----the ayatoilets and the rest of the Imams are in control

the people of Iran do not control iran----the ayatoilets and the rest of the Imams are in control

Ya, not like a bunch of college students are gonna take it over or anything...:)

A wise man once told me...... Always treat your enemies like your enemies; never as a friend.

I have added to that.... IF you have two friends who are enemies of each other, remove them BOTH from your life, lest you end up in an endless war with both.

Oh yes now Iran is blamed in the AMIA bombing as well, even though a Jewish man paid 400,000 to a mechanic to blow to blow it up. Funny when Bibi became enemies with Iran and Iran shut the oil line off to them, in 92 Bibi says how they are building a nuke and will have it by 95. There is no proof Iran did either.

Oh yes now Iran is blamed in the AMIA bombing as well, even though a Jewish man paid 400,000 to a mechanic to blow to blow it up. Funny when Bibi became enemies with Iran and Iran shut the oil line off to them, in 92 Bibi says how they are building a nuke and will have it by 95. There is no proof Iran did either.

You got a name for that jewish man who paid a muslim dog to blow his ass to Jannah? -----you got any proof that you are not a mass murderer?

Jews must be really powerful if they have done everything you say. Grow up.

Jews must be really powerful if they have done everything you say. Grow up.

Maybe Penelope can tell us how much a jew pays a muslim to blow his own ass to hell

LOL --Penelope----you demand explanations? You are quite idiotic.
You DECLARED that Israel has accused the USA of being "anti semitic"-------got a citation for your idiotic eructation? Are you old enough to remember Iran's attack on the USA embassy and its hostage taking? or were you celebrating it along with the muslimah sluts in Teheran and your dungheap of origin?

still waiting for you Penelope-----you got a citation for "ISRAEL's accusation of anti semite" at the USA------over to you,, penelope

Forum List

Back