Your 2016 Republican Nominee Will Be...

So anyway, all these personal insults are real interesting and all, but back to Pence.

I've seen him a few times and he's obviously not very dynamic, and that would hurt him on the all-important image angle. The field is wide open, obviously, is he someone who might be a serious contender? What do the Tea Partiers think of him?
Was John McCain dynamic? Not really. But they still nominated him as the conservative opponent to Obama.

They change the message to fit their campaign. They will just start touting how he is a 'serious' candidate, not like that 'celebrity' Hillary.

And the Right will be here, parroting it all.

As for the teabaggers, they will like whoever the Kochs tell them to like.

Well, that's what we were told constantly leading up to 2012.

Thanks for confirming that conservatives are liars.

What you're missing is the difference between Republicans and Conservatives. Republicans are NOT Conservative, no matter how much they want to claim they are. Conservatives are not necessarily Republicans either.

Well, that's what we were told constantly leading up to 2012.

Thanks for confirming that conservatives are liars.

What you're missing is the difference between Republicans and Conservatives. Republicans are NOT Conservative, no matter how much they want to claim they are. Conservatives are not necessarily Republicans either.
Irrelevant. All conservatives who do not throw their vote away for some meaningless principle vote for the Republican candidate.

Irrelevant. All conservatives who do not throw their vote away for some meaningless principle vote for the Republican candidate.

Principles are the only thing that matters. If you can ignore those to vote for someone you don't gave any Principles to begin with. Give me a Republican worth voting for and I'll do so. I just haven't seen one in quite a while

Principles are the only thing that matters. If you can ignore those to vote for someone you don't gave any Principles to begin with. Give me a Republican worth voting for and I'll do so. I just haven't seen one in quite a while
I applaud your principles, and encourage you to not vote for the Republican nominee, who will undoubtedly not be extreme enough for you.

Meanwhile, I will vote for the Democratic nominee, who will certainly not be Liberal enough for me, but will be more Liberal than any of the potential Republican nominees.

I applaud your principles, and encourage you to not vote for the Republican nominee, who will undoubtedly not be extreme enough for you.

Meanwhile, I will vote for the Democratic nominee, who will certainly not be Liberal enough for me, but will be more Liberal than any of the potential Republican nominees.

Realize I believe in BULLETS over BALLOTS. The only real change in this country will come from the muzzle of a gun.

Realize I believe in BULLETS over BALLOTS. The only real change in this country will come from the muzzle of a gun.
I realize that you're an insignificant kook, not worthy of democracy.

Kiss-Gene-Simmons-Cruel-Face-Wallpaper.gif

Gene frick'n Simmons for the win, baby!!!!!!

Indiana Governor Mike Pence.

You heard it here first, folks!

He's a little bit Establishment, he's a little bit teabagger

He's an Evangelical, but not obnoxiously so.

He's been a Congresscritter, he's been a Governor.

He's in deep with the Koch brothers.

He went against the Party and expanded Medicaid - and no one in the Party (or Americans For Prosperity) attacked him for it.

He's media-friendly and is ready to discuss issues without looking like a dope.

No controversy.

He's well-liked by his colleagues. After just one term in the House, he became chairman of the Republican Study Committee. He's a first-time governor and was elected to the Executive Committee of the Republican Governors Committee.

He's not an ideologue, just a fairly orthodox conservative.

He has a history of going against his Party, intelligently. He opposed No Child Left Behind, Bush's 2003 Medicare expansion, and immigration reform in 2007. All three are issues that Republicans NOW deride and reject.

He's a Reaganite, economically.

I'm gonna look like a freakin' genius, over here!

So save the link to this post so you can come back and say SEE - I told ya so. Personally I'm rooting for Rick Perry / Texas. Your boy can be his running mate .

I think the country has had enough of the Bush family. The only guy who has the chops to stand toe to toe with both Hillary and the MSM and make them both look a fool AND make people laugh while he's destroying them is Chris Christie. Remember people we have to run against both the slime lowlife Democratic candidate and the lying scum biased MSM there are two opponents. While I like Rand Paul personally I think he's no match for the gutter politics of the Dem's and MSM, they will throw him to the ground and kick dirt in his face.

Christies national aspirations are about to blow up in his face.

Because he cancelled a major works program because NJ was going to be asked to foot too much of the bill, traffic is going to be snarled when the repairs of some major tunnels begin next year.

This upcoming traffic apocalypse will be the end of Chris Christie - The Week

Christies national aspirations already blew up in his face. He has made one asinine move after another - not the kind of guy you want at 1600 Pennsylvania ave - but still 110% better than its current occupant.

I bet you're rooting for Hillary [lmao] Clinton on the Dems - aint that right Joey Boy ?

I don't WANT democracy. It's a farce and always has been.

And the alternative .......[/QUOTE]

In my mind the alternative is a type of Meritocracy called a Moraltocracy; which is a Government run by those people who have proven themselves most capable of following the rules. They don't make the rules. They simply enforce the ones made at the formation of the Government/Country.

If Romney runs again then Obama DESERVES a third term. Thaz because a Rommey presidency would be tantamount to another four years of Obama. Why buy a cheap imitation when youse can have da real thing?

I don't WANT democracy. It's a farce and always has been
And the alternative ........

And the alternative .......

In my mind the alternative is a type of Meritocracy called a Moraltocracy; which is a Government run by those people who have proven themselves most capable of following the rules. They don't make the rules. They simply enforce the ones made at the formation of the Government/Country.

In your "alternative" people such as Jimmy Carter , a wonderful person of the highest integrity - incredible moral fiber and a wonderful Human being IMO -- BUT -- a horrible leader would be in charge . Okay .... so what size straight Jacket do you wear ?

Forum List

Back