Young guys, this is what is called marriage material

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Her YT channel is called "Fallen into Camping". Also her company name. She stumbled into the work after she and her husband restored their first camper just a couple of years ago. Now its her job. Buys damaged campers, repairs and flips them.

This gal works like a draft horse on coke, is raising three sons she birthed for her husband and does not miss leg day. Cute, too.

Marriage material? ... you like the ex-husband or something ... because he'll be involved in your marriage ... and he'll be angry about it ... you want to help him raise the three kids? ... the kids will hate you, they think you're keeping mommy and daddy from being happy in each other's arms again ...

That's adultery ... the OT punishment is stoning to death ... er ... "was" ... I guess ...

my girl is hotter

F0MvfMBaUAA_2b5

Her YT channel is called "Fallen into Camping". Also her company name. She stumbled into the work after she and her husband restored their first camper just a couple of years ago. Now its her job. Buys damaged campers, repairs and flips them.

This gal works like a draft horse on coke, is raising three sons she birthed for her husband and does not miss leg day. Cute, too.

Waifu.jpg

I probably shouldn't have ... but I did ... watched the video ... [sigh] ... what a shithole for a yard ... "marriage material" is letting her throw her garbage around the yard ... is this where the children play? ... no fence, that's a public health hazard ... let me guess, no HOA, see the property prices crash ...

I probably shouldn't have ... but I did ... watched the video ... [sigh] ... what a shithole for a yard ... "marriage material" is letting her throw her garbage around the yard ... is this where the children play? ... no fence, that's a public health hazard ... let me guess, no HOA, see the property prices crash ...
Yeah, but I bet the kids have a ball.

Before my dad bought and had it cleared-off there was a vacant .50 acre lot next door with a old shed and all manner of "junk" for us kids to play with....I even found a old WW-1 French helmet in that mess.

There was also a Mulberry tree that produced some kick-ass Mulberries, it was great for climbing around on too.

Forum List

Back