Young guys, this is what is called marriage material

I probably shouldn't have ... but I did ... watched the video ... [sigh] ... what a shithole for a yard ... "marriage material" is letting her throw her garbage around the yard ... is this where the children play? ... no fence, that's a public health hazard ... let me guess, no HOA, see the property prices crash ...

HOA?!?

Wouldn't live under one if you paid me to.

Stop worrying about what others do on their property and take care of your own yard.

Must be miserable to think like that. :206:

I dont get RV living? Cost $75-$100 per day to park them? Insurance? Crowded? Smelly? Moving the around? Ugh. Cold or hot. At 110F out west the AC will only cool to 83deg. End up with fans all over. Can't go anywhere leaving valuables behind a rinky dink lock?

Last edited:
HOA?!?

Stop worrying about what others do on their property and take care of your own yard.

You won't find many new clean houses for sale out west w/o HOA anymore.

my girl is hotter

F0MvfMBaUAA_2b5
Baked fake girlfriend is cute (assuming she is a she).

HOA?!?

ROFL ... not all HOAs are merciless ... the one I was living in with my mother took good care of her investment ... she did really well financially ... that was 40 years ago and now the neighborhood's trees have all grown in and the place is beautiful ... greenbelts, lakes, parks ...

This operation in the video would be illegal in Oregon ... all commercial operations must not be visible from the street in residential neighborhoods ... state law ... AFAIK, Oregon has the most draconian land use laws in the world ... commercial is commercial and residential is residential, and never shall the two cross ...

That's right ... we absolutely DO NOT want you to move here ... so buzz off, will ya ... no housing, you have to live in your car, or Portland ... you're better off moving to rural Alabama ...

ETA: Fentanyl possession is an infraction first offense in Oregon ... like a traffic ticket ... you'd hate it here ... the Big Debate is whether police can intervene with drug-use on the streets ... firing up an 8-ball, police have to walk pass, it's not a crime ... you'd really really hate it here ...

Forum List

Back