Young Boy Sends Trump $3 After Learning He Doesn’t Take a Salary....Trump sends a letter back

"her son has been saving for a new mandolin for over a year, but he has struggled to save enough because he is always giving his money away to others. Eli'sha has been playing the mandolin at his church, but he has been unable to practice at home.

In a surprise twist, the Young Musicians Education Foundation Inc. heard about Eli'sha's dilemma with his generosity and decided to reward him with a brand new mandolin."

A nice happy ending.

You guys fall for anything. The other day they said they had a letter from. 7 year old that actually said this:

I know you're a busy man, but if you could meet me or at least see your office it would make my day, and I would love to shake your hand. You're our leader, a hero and a great man, and I can't wait to see you and help make America great again. Sincerely, McKenzie, your biggest fan. P.S., if you would like I can bring something to eat when I come. I've always heard food brings people together.”

I mean come on

Hillary will be really PISSED to hear about this. That could have been her $3!

Isn't there a tax reason why Trump can't allow any wage be given to him due to his investments will be taxed at a higher tax rate rather than the 15% rate he would pay now?

Forum List

Back