You Want To Know The Real Reason Why Censorship Is Happening?

Hey, I wouldn't mess with you. :whipg:

I'm really feeling this song right now too. Especially when it goes "you're in my way yeah you better watch out!" Because like Spirit I will never stop fighting to be free and I will not stop for people who get in my way as they obviously would have no idea who they're messing with.

As I was just telling ColonelAngus in another topic that I don't know if anybody on here is afraid of the government spying on you or censoring you, but I'm certainly not because either I'm going to die a free lady or die trying. I'm very open about my politics because I will NOT be censored or silenced. The only reason why the government does this (censorship) is because just like any other bully (which is what they are is bullies plain and simple) they're scared to death of people standing up to them. And that's if just one person stands up to them,.. imagine of how they would feel if all of us stood up to them the way that Trump did. I can just see them now cowering in the corner in little balls sucking their thumbs because they already know there are more of us than there are of them.
My goodness. You are so...brave. Would you like a medal?

:laughing0301:

As I was just telling ColonelAngus in another topic that I don't know if anybody on here is afraid of the government spying on you or censoring you, but I'm certainly not because either I'm going to die a free lady or die trying. I'm very open about my politics because I will NOT be censored or silenced. The only reason why the government does this (censorship) is because just like any other bully (which is what they are is bullies plain and simple) they're scared to death of people standing up to them. And that's if just one person stands up to them,.. imagine of how they would feel if all of us stood up to them the way that Trump did. I can just see them now cowering in the corner in little balls sucking their thumbs because they already know there are more of us than there are of them.
Censorship has always been happening.

No, peaceful protest has been tolerated and will likely continue to be tolerated.

Non-peaceful protest is tolerated too, if leftards are the ones doing it

Trump supporters, not so much

If the police need to take measures against the protesters, it will be justifiable under the need to uphold freedoms of the whole.

Go tell that to the coptards who were kneeling for commies and looking the other way while cities burned.

Canada excels in upholding freedom.
since the Trump years especially, America does not!
Oh sure. Like stealing money directly out of peoples' bank accounts like your SoiBoi Turd-O?

You Want To Know The Real Reason Why Censorship Is Happening?​

That has been censored.

12922170_1072886276067904_1847671601_o.jpg

Forum List

Back