You want to hear a liar lie right to your face?

He doesn't. He ignores it, like all Republicans.

Reagan and Bush created the vast majority of the National Debt by lowering taxes on the rich and increasing wasteful military spending. They really were two of the dumbest presidents we ever had.

Carter....he takes both slots for dumbness.

Carter graduated from the Naval Academy and was the captain of a nuclear submarine.

He is not dumb.

Oh, I thought we were talking about the presidency...my mistake, tool.

Soon the workforce will SIGNIFICANTLY DECREASE IN SIZE AS THE POPULATION AGES AND FEWER WORKERS ENTER THE WORKFORCE..do the math....
As I said, when CON$ are caught lying, they just continue to lie. They hope to simply swamp you in a sea of lies. CON$ believe their talent for lying, on loan from their Gawwwwwd-da, proves their superiority over honest fools.

The workforce grows by about 1.5 million each year and is projected to continue to grow for the next 10 years, reaching a growth rate of 1.8 million per year by the end of the 10 years.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
- Samuel Butler

You can't kill conservative myths.

Soon the workforce will SIGNIFICANTLY DECREASE IN SIZE AS THE POPULATION AGES AND FEWER WORKERS ENTER THE WORKFORCE..do the math....
As I said, when CON$ are caught lying, they just continue to lie. They hope to simply swamp you in a sea of lies. CON$ believe their talent for lying, on loan from their Gawwwwwd-da, proves their superiority over honest fools.

The workforce grows by about 1.5 million each year and is projected to continue to grow for the next 10 years, reaching a growth rate of 1.8 million per year by the end of the 10 years.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
- Samuel Butler

Like I said...edthecynic is just too stupid for words to describe...once again he is caught lying his fat ass off....Exactly how is the workforce growing by 1.5 million people a year yet we lose 500,000 jobs a month? Are you really THAT STUPID!!!! YES!!

Hate to burst your bubble ass clown...but the workforce is shrinking....but there is an interesting statistic that your dishonest ass left out....the domestic workforce growth will remain flat as baby boomers retire..all the new workers are going to have to be brought in from China and India...:lol:

Read it and weep edtheliar
http://ceep.indiana.edu/projects/PDF/Workforce%202020%20and%20Beyond.ppt

- Samuel Butler

I just killed your liberal lie dumb ass.

- Samuel Butler

That's for sure.

Rush has the best job in the world.

He can say the stupiest shit in the world, and his followers just eat it up.

December 21, 2009
RUSH: Merry Christmas, happy holidays to all of you from all of us here at the Excellence in Broadcasting Network. You want to hear a liar lie? You want to hear a liar lie right to your face?

RUSH: This man [Obama] has spent more deficit money in one year than the Bush eight years in total, ladies and gentlemen.

How does Rush explain Bush Doubling the deficit?

How about Reagan Tripling the deficit?

Of course... But Booooshhh!

Obama spending likes he's on crack

obamamoney.gif

- Samuel Butler

Like I said...edthecynic is just too stupid for words to describe...once again he is caught lying his fat ass off....Exactly how is the workforce growing by 1.5 million people a year yet we lose 500,000 jobs a month? Are you really THAT STUPID!!!! YES!!

Hate to burst your bubble ass clown...but the workforce is shrinking....but there is an interesting statistic that your dishonest ass left out....the domestic workforce growth will remain flat as baby boomers retire..all the new workers are going to have to be brought in from China and India...:lol:

I don't have PowerPoint, but I do have a link to the Bureau Of Labor Statistics.
A 15.3 million increase over 10 years averages out to 1.53 million per year.

Employment Projections: 2008-2018 Summary

Total employment is projected to increase by 15.3 million, or 10.1 percent,
during the 2008-18 period, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today.
The projections show an aging and more racially and ethnically diverse labor
force, and employment growth in service-providing industries.

- Samuel Butler

I don't have PowerPoint, but I do have a link to the Bureau Of Labor Statistics.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...that was written WHEN?????? :lol: In the middle of a major recession? :lol: Looks like a lot of foreign laborers will be coming to the USA as you failed to include this in your speel....
Slower population growth and a decreasing over-
all labor force participation rate are expected to contribute to a slowdown in
labor force growth.

Last edited:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...that was written WHEN?????? :lol: In the middle of a major recession? :lol: Looks like a lot of foreign laborers will be coming to the USA as you failed to include this in your speel....
labor force growth.
It is the most recent available. An earlier estimate projected a 1.8 million per year growth in 10 years, this one reduced that estimate to 1.53 million, but no matter which estimate you use, the work force is estimated to INCREASE, so when CON$ claim "the workforce is SHRINKING" they are, as usual, lying.

labor force growth.
It is the most recent available. An earlier estimate projected a 1.8 million per year growth in 10 years, this one reduced that estimate to 1.53 million, but no matter which estimate you use, the work force is estimated to INCREASE, so when CON$ claim "the workforce is SHRINKING" they are, as usual, lying.

Sooo, how much our workforce expanded so far?

Ame®icano;1842075 said:

Also from the BLS link I posted that you and PeePee didn't bother to read:

"The projected growth for the 2008-18 period is larger than the increase of 10.4
million over the 1998-2008 period
, or 7.4 percent. The relatively slow growth
rate for the earlier 10-year period was affected by the recession which began
in December 2007, and the projected growth rate is higher than would otherwise
be expected because the 2008 starting point is a recession year
."

He doesn't. He ignores it, like all Republicans.

Reagan and Bush created the vast majority of the National Debt by lowering taxes on the rich and increasing wasteful military spending. They really were two of the dumbest presidents we ever had.

and you voted for them......proud of yourself?

Carter graduated from the Naval Academy and was the captain of a nuclear submarine.

He is not dumb.

:lol:...were did you get that bullshit you dumbass......he was not....

Carters Naval career

Carter served on surface ships and on diesel-electric submarines in the Atlantic and Pacific fleets. As a junior officer, he completed qualification for command of a diesel-electric submarine. He applied for the US Navy's fledgling nuclear submarine program run by then Captain Hyman G. Rickover. Rickover's demands on his men and machines were legendary, and Carter later said that, next to his parents, Rickover had the greatest influence on him.

Carter has said that he loved the Navy, and had planned to make it his career. His ultimate goal was to become Chief of Naval Operations. Carter felt the best route for promotion was with submarine duty since he felt that nuclear power would be increasingly used in submarines. During service on the diesel-electric submarine USS Pomfret, Carter was almost washed overboard. After six years of military service, Carter trained for the position of engineering officer in submarine USS Seawolf, then under construction.Carter completed a non-credit introductory course in nuclear reactor power at Union College starting in March 1953. This followed Carter's first-hand experience as part of a group of American and Canadian servicemen who took part in cleaning up after a partial nuclear meltdown at Canada's Chalk River Laboratories reactor in 1952.

Upon the death of his father, James Earl Carter, Sr., in July 1953, Lieutenant Carter immediately resigned his commission, and he was discharged from the Navy on October 9, 1953. This cut short his nuclear powerplant operator training, and he was never able to serve on a nuclear submarine, since the first boat of that fleet, the USS Nautilus (SSN-571), was launched on January 17, 1955, over a year after his discharge from the Navy.

only the right will post lies ey Chrissy you miserable little fuck.....

Ame®icano;1842075 said:

"The projected growth for the 2008-18 period is larger than the increase of 10.4
."

The projected unemployment with the stimulus was below 8%. Also, stimulus should have produce 3 million shovel ready jobs... I don't see those projections giving any results so, let's keep projections and the facts apart.

The government projections seems more like chance of winning the lottery... well, let me take that back since winning lottery still looks more promising...

Ame®icano;1842636 said:
Ame®icano;1842075 said:

."

The projected unemployment with the stimulus was below 8%. Also, stimulus should have produce 3 million shovel ready jobs... I don't see those projections giving any results so, let's keep projections and the facts apart.

The government projections seems more like chance of winning the lottery... well, let me take that back since winning lottery still looks more promising...
Again, the projection was for 10 years and it took into account the Bush Depression.

You asked how much the work force expanded so far, and I showed that it expanded by 10.4 million over the PAST 10 years. The work force has been growing for the past 10 years while CON$ have been lying about it shrinking.

I have a question for you, how can UE be increasing when Bush and his fellow CON$ told us that his tax cuts would produce ever increasing new jobs???? His tax cuts have not expired jet, but job growth sure has!!!!

What were the names of those "job creating" tax cut bills? Oh yeah, the Job Creation and Workers Assistance Act of 2002 (JCWA), and The Jobs and Growth Tax Relief and Reconciliation Act of 2003 (JGTRRA).

Last edited:
Wrong ed....that study says SPEFICALLY 1.8 million new jobs a year yet the last 2 years covered by this estimate we have lost more than 6.9 million jobs...sorry...you study is not only flawed but an outright LIE!!!

Last edited:
So basically what we have is a 7 million + job loss..a 10.4 million jobs claim...so we ACTUALLY ONLY HAVE A NET GAIN of 3.4 million jobs over 10 years....which equates to ONLY 340,000 NEW JOBS A YEAR!!!!

In anyone's book...not impressive or newsworthy by any stretch of the imagination!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back