You want to be commander in chief?

“You want to be commander in chief? You can start by standing up for the men and women who wear the uniform of the United States, even when it’s not politically convenient.” —President Obama speaking at the Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on Saturday

Obama HRC Speech 2011 - YouTube

Woah. :clap2:

I'm a vet & I approve this message. It was disgraceful that not one person (ALL Republicans) on the stage said as much as an "excuse me".

Last edited:
how many people booed?.....i have never seen the video but i have heard the whole audience all the way down to a couple of people......who is right?.....

The accurate figure is a couple.

So, a couple of people can boo our troops but not a "whole audience"?

Well, nice to hear you have standards.

hey DBS Dean had a thread saying the "audience".....now i thought the whole place...of course Dean being who he is would never answer my question on how many actually booed.....now i know.....i also heard there was a hell of a lot of people there.....so those of you including Obama trying to make this into a bigger thing then it is.....just may not get the traction on this you think you are going to get......

Shows what happens when your party (Repubs) absolutely have to the the christian-right, vote to have any chance of getting elected
4.gif

Last edited:
YOu can always tell when you've struck a nerve with Whorrior102, because he neg reps you. What's the matter, Whorrior, you have no spine? You can dish out the cum but you can't take it? .... Oh wait, look who I'm talking about. Of course you can take the cum. You take it good and deep.

I just negged you because you're a dick.:lol:

Hi, you have received -5 reputation points from JosefK.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
go fuck yourself, pussy

ROFLMFAO@JosefK

Wow... you sure put me in my place. That -5 will just crush my rep. :rofl:

Obama has never said conservatives are the enemy. Stop being ridiculous and stop listening to Glenn Beck.

Obama Calls His Critics "Enemies"

Who was Obama referring to there?

Obama himself admitted it referred to Republicans...
Obama: I shouldn't have used the word 'enemies'

Here's the back peddle, half-assed excuse for his choice of words...
"Now the Republicans are saying that I'm calling them enemies," Obama said. "What I'm saying is you're an opponent of this particular provision, comprehensive immigration reform, which is something very different."

Cute post.

You'll notice though that nowhere in there did Obama call "conservatives" or "Republicans" the "enemy". Which, you know, is what I said.

So thanks for agreeing with me.

yeah, he was referring to Democrats then, right?

You're too stupid to be called moron... you make morons look like theoretical physicists.

He was NOT booed for his service. He was booed for his comment by a small number of participants. Don't spin this with your leftist BS!

You can spin this how you want. Fact is a soldier in a combat zone was booed and absolutely no GOP candidate even batted an eyelash.

now that i agree....someone should have said something....but i am not going to think Obama is the military's big defender like that video is trying to portray him as....that seemed like someone trying to score a few political points.....

Surprisingly enough..he's alot more popular with the military then most folks expected.

“You want to be commander in chief? You can start by standing up for the men and women who wear the uniform of the United States, even when it’s not politically convenient.” —President Obama speaking at the Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on Saturday

Obama HRC Speech 2011 - YouTube

Woah. :clap2:

I'm a vet & I approve this message. It was disgraceful that not one person (ALL Republicans) on the stage said as much as an "excuse me".

It was MORE DISCRACEFUL seeing your hero go on STAGE after a Union Thug called the people in this country, Sons of a Bitches and DECLARED WAR on them..and you and many HERE had no damn PROBLEM WITH THAT. so save the high and mighty.

You can spin this how you want. Fact is a soldier in a combat zone was booed and absolutely no GOP candidate even batted an eyelash.

now that i agree....someone should have said something....but i am not going to think Obama is the military's big defender like that video is trying to portray him as....that seemed like someone trying to score a few political points.....

Surprisingly enough..he's alot more popular with the military then most folks expected.

:lol:
I work part-time at a VFW.
No respect for the man. and a few other choice words.

Maybe because they know they matter to the Obamas? Michelle has been pretty talkative on that front. Not just them, but their families.

Maybe because they know they matter to the Obamas? Michelle has been pretty talkative on that front. Not just them, but their families.

Well now, you are on a first name bases with them eh. Must be how you KNOW so much and just how the people Looooove love love them..:lol:

The accurate figure is a couple.

hey DBS Dean had a thread saying the "audience".....now i thought the whole place...of course Dean being who he is would never answer my question on how many actually booed.....now i know.....i also heard there was a hell of a lot of people there.....so those of you including Obama trying to make this into a bigger thing then it is.....just may not get the traction on this you think you are going to get......

I've seen threads and posts from people arguing about the size of the audience or how many people booed, etc. as if somehow that matters. What I heard, was booing coming from more than one person, in the audience at that debate, and no candidate said a thing. That's my issue with this. It leaves me with the impression that all the candidates either don't respect the troops, or they lack the courage to defend them. Either way, not a good thing.

I've seen threads and posts from people arguing about the size of the audience or how many people booed, etc. as if somehow that matters. What I heard, was booing coming from more than one person, in the audience at that debate, and no candidate said a thing. That's my issue with this. It leaves me with the impression that all the candidates either don't respect the troops, or they lack the courage to defend them. Either way, not a good thing.

we know. you have now said that same stupid SHIT how MANY TIMES. The candidates or ANY DAMN politician are NOT THE PEOPLES keepers (masters). WE ARE THEIR KEEPERS..
They told me to shut up and I'd tell them where to go. So how bout I tell you to STFU.

Last edited:
Actions huh? Like standing up for a soldier in a combat zone who is booed by audience members at a debate?

They did not boo the man, they booed the comment. Your overly dramatic use of the military for political point scoring is pathetic.

Really? Is that why none of the candidates said "Hey now audience. Settle down. You don't have to like his comment but show some respect to a person who is risking his life for you."

So now everyone has to treat idiotic statements with respect soley because someone in a uniform said them?

What do you think most service people would have to say about Obama if given the chance? I gaurantee you, you wouldn't be whining that it should be treated with respect.

Shows what happens when your party (Repubs) absolutely have to the the christian-right, vote to have any chance of getting elected
4.gif

Remeber...these are the same SELF-PROCLAIMED patriots, Christians and soldier-supporters. Except they only are, until they aren't...which is never.

LOL, he is playing to his ever shrinking base by dividing the country even more... People didn’t boo the soldier, they booed the question. And by people I mean like all 5 that booed.

All A bunch of two faced hypocrites...

We saw how you all treated and showed Respect for Bush and his being in the military.

spare us the now CARE for all in uniform

It was MORE DISCRACEFUL seeing your hero go on STAGE after a Union Thug called the people in this country, Sons of a Bitches and DECLARED WAR on them..and you and many HERE had no damn PROBLEM WITH THAT. so save the high and mighty.

Deflection noted.

So now everyone has to treat idiotic statements with respect soley because someone in a uniform said them?

A uniformed soldier in a combat zone making comments and asking questions during a nationally televised presidential debate ... I'm going to say yes, yes we should respect him.

Deflection noted.

Same diff dear. showing the PURE hypocrisy..

Forum List

Back