You want to be commander in chief?

“You want to be commander in chief? You can start by standing up for the men and women who wear the uniform of the United States, even when it’s not politically convenient.” —President Obama speaking at the Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on Saturday

Obama HRC Speech 2011 - YouTube

Woah. :clap2:

woah...wheres the flyswatter....:lol:

:what a blowhard....hes not exactly nor has he ever been a 'profile in courage'.....I'd say to him being commander in chief requires more than rabble rousing paid dopey po' people in a protest in front of a bank they want to squeeze.....

Q-while tommy the midget was stealing an election and had his goons shooting a girl in the chest in full view in the streets he didn't say a fucking word, for the first 2 months of Syria s 'issues" he said squat...........Taiwan? Nor Kor.? Bahrain? Yemen? Tibet? Syria?

go head get on the bandwagon early:rolleyes: as if anyone is surprised, you're easily impressed and naive enough I am sure to vote for him again....

“You want to be commander in chief? You can start by standing up for the men and women who wear the uniform of the United States, even when it’s not politically convenient.” —President Obama speaking at the Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on Saturday

You know what was so freaking hypocritcal here? Jimmy Hoffa Jr speaking at a rally warming up the crowd for Obama saying that they need to take the Tea Party sons of bitches out and the President not calling him on it. What's good for the goose.......

woah...wheres the flyswatter....:lol:

:what a blowhard....hes not exactly nor has he ever been a 'profile in courage'.....I'd say to him being commander in chief requires more than rabble rousing paid dopey po' people in a protest in front of a bank they want to squeeze.....

Q-while tommy the midget was stealing an election and had his goons shooting a girl in the chest in full view in the streets he didn't say a fucking word, for the first 2 months of Syria s 'issues" he said squat...........Taiwan? Nor Kor.? Bahrain? Yemen? Tibet? Syria?

go head get on the bandwagon early:rolleyes: as if anyone is surprised, you're easily impressed and naive enough I am sure to vote for him again....

Making a list of countries to invade, there, Trajan?

You know what was so freaking hypocritcal here? Jimmy Hoffa Jr speaking at a rally warming up the crowd for Obama saying that they need to take the Tea Party sons of bitches out and the President not calling him on it. What's good for the goose.......

I betcha Hoffa Jr. was never reported to AttackWatch....

:lol:

They did not boo the man, they booed the comment. Your overly dramatic use of the military for political point scoring is pathetic.

Really? Is that why none of the candidates said "Hey now audience. Settle down. You don't have to like his comment but show some respect to a person who is risking his life for you."

If it WERE the aidience, you might have a point. From what I heard it was two guys...

Two guys aren't an audience, but I will make note of your fauxtrage and report the incdent to AttackWatch...

Audience - The spectators or listeners assembled at a performance.

Hmm. Don't see anything about a certain number being required.

And that didn't take long..

In a separate development, U.S. President Barack Obama made his strongest comments yet on Iran, declaring the international community was ‘appalled and outraged’ by what he called the threats and violence that had followed the Iranian election.
He made a particular reference to Neda Soltan, the young woman of 26 who has become the iconic image of the protests after video of her dying in the street after being shot was circulated around the world.
‘The US and the international community have been appalled and outraged by the threats, beatings, and imprisonments of the last few days,’ he said,

‘I strongly condemn these unjust actions, and I join with the American people in mourning each and every innocent life that is lost.’
‘We have seen the timeless dignity of tens of thousands Iranians marching in silence. We have seen people of all ages risk everything to insist that their votes are counted and their voices heard,' he said.

‘Above all, we have seen courageous women stand up to brutality and threats, and we have experienced the searing image of a woman bleeding to death on the streets.

'While this loss is raw and painful, we also know this: those who stand up for justice are always on the side of right.
Meanwhile, on the streets of Tehran there was no sign of the large-scale demonstrations of previous days although on Thursday opposition leaders have urged Iranians to mourn those killed in the protests.

Read more: Obama praises YouTube martyr Neda Agha Soltani as Britain expels Iranian diplomats | Mail Online

I betcha Hoffa Jr. was never reported to AttackWatch....

You'd think with his nose so far up Obama's ass, the Secret Service would be concerned.

Really? Is that why none of the candidates said "Hey now audience. Settle down. You don't have to like his comment but show some respect to a person who is risking his life for you."

If it WERE the aidience, you might have a point. From what I heard it was two guys...

Two guys aren't an audience, but I will make note of your fauxtrage and report the incdent to AttackWatch...

Tough shit. The OBAMA is not our mommy or daddy. and how sad you little people would APPLAUD a PRESIDENT dumping on the very people he represents.

I find myself getting quite offended - real, actual offense - not some faux offense - when my President calls me an 'enemy', and his followers talk about raising an army to fight my fellow citizens.

Action, not words, make a President.

You said it. Meet your president.

He pulled out of Iraq, paid attention to Afghanistan, which led to the killing of OBL and numerous other AQ leaders. He got HCR passed, financial reform, fair pay for women, student loan reform, stimulus, DADT gone.

"The spectators" refers to the group as a whole, not as individuals...

Only a stupid person would expect speakers to address two individuals as "Hey audience"...

He pulled out of Iraq, paid attention to Afghanistan, which led to the killing of OBL and numerous other AQ leaders. He got HCR passed, financial reform, fair pay for women, student loan reform, stimulus, DADT gone.

I used to consider him my President. Until he called conservatives the 'enemy', and took by while his supporters called for an army to fight us. Fuck that. He ain't my President now.

Actions huh? Like standing up for a soldier in a combat zone who is booed by audience members at a debate?

He was NOT booed for his service. He was booed for his comment by a small number of participants. Don't spin this with your leftist BS!

Not one..none of them..

None of the Republican candidates came to the defense of the Soldier.

And Santorum went on about the military not being the place for "social experiments". Which if he had the slightest idea about the history of this country is incorrect. The military is one of the first places true integration took place.

Does your stupidity have no bounds? My God, you are the dumbest fuck on the Internet.

How'd the interview go this past week?

Good - we hope - otherwise

Do we need to continue supporting your dumb ass much longer?

He was NOT booed for his service. He was booed for his comment by a small number of participants. Don't spin this with your leftist BS!

Not one..none of them..

And Santorum went on about the military not being the place for "social experiments". Which if he had the slightest idea about the history of this country is incorrect. The military is one of the first places true integration took place.

Does your stupidity have no bounds? My God, you are the dumbest fuck on the Internet.

Sallow's unemployed?

Who'd a thunk it.

Not one..none of them..

Sallow's unemployed?

Who'd a thunk it.

He couldn't pass an entrance exam to be a cum sampler -

YOu can always tell when you've struck a nerve with Whorrior102, because he neg reps you. What's the matter, Whorrior, you have no spine? You can dish out the cum but you can't take it? .... Oh wait, look who I'm talking about. Of course you can take the cum. You take it good and deep.

Last edited:

I used to consider him my President. Until he called conservatives the 'enemy', and took by while his supporters called for an army to fight us. Fuck that. He ain't my President now.

Obama has never said conservatives are the enemy. Stop being ridiculous and stop listening to Glenn Beck.

so, he gets credit for that as an accomplishment? Even though he did nothing but sign what Congress presented to him? He did no canvasing, didn't write it, nada. That fits your criteria for an accomplishment?

So, if I list every law signed by Bush, ones all he did was sign what Congress presented to him... you'll count those as accomplishments too, right?

Forum List

Back