You want to be commander in chief?

LOL, he is playing to his ever shrinking base by dividing the country even more... People didn’t boo the soldier, they booed the question. And by people I mean like all 5 that booed.

See how clever, or not-so-clever, rather, these lying liars are...?

They are maintaining that the soldier wasn't booed, while at the same time diminishing the number of people that booed. When the entire country, nay...the world saw with their own two eyes and heard with their own two ears that the soldier was booed AND that there was significant boos coming from the crowd.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAqlOT53BEg]Gay Solder Booed at Florida Tea-G.O.P. Debate. - YouTube[/ame]

It's clear where the crowd stood on the issue, even if there was just a few people booing, the ENTIRE audience erupted after Sanotorum's response.

So, a couple of people can boo our troops but not a "whole audience"?

Well, nice to hear you have standards.

hey DBS Dean had a thread saying the "audience".....now i thought the whole place...of course Dean being who he is would never answer my question on how many actually booed.....now i know.....i also heard there was a hell of a lot of people there.....so those of you including Obama trying to make this into a bigger thing then it is.....just may not get the traction on this you think you are going to get......

I've seen threads and posts from people arguing about the size of the audience or how many people booed, etc. as if somehow that matters. What I heard, was booing coming from more than one person, in the audience at that debate, and no candidate said a thing. That's my issue with this. It leaves me with the impression that all the candidates either don't respect the troops, or they lack the courage to defend them. Either way, not a good thing.

well that may be....but i just don't buy Obama's passion in that video either......it looked more like a politician trying to score points for the other sides fuck up.....our troops have had people say shit about them whenever they have been involved in a conflict of some sort.....Obama has never spoke like that before about them,and there have been worse things said....its funny he gets all Commander in Chief during a fuck-up in a campaign debate.....unless they do something illegal or wrong he should be defending them like that ALL THE TIME.....no matter who is doing the slander.....but then that's just how i feel....

LOL, he is playing to his ever shrinking base by dividing the country even more... People didn’t boo the soldier, they booed the question. And by people I mean like all 5 that booed.

They are maintaining that the soldier wasn't booed, while at the same time diminishing the number of people that booed. When the entire country, nay...the world saw with their own two eyes and heard with their own two ears that the soldier was booed AND that there was significant boos coming from the crowd.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAqlOT53BEg]Gay Solder Booed at Florida Tea-G.O.P. Debate. - YouTube[/ame]

It's clear where the crowd stood on the issue, even if there was just a few people booing, the ENTIRE audience erupted after Sanotorum's response.

you're either a liar, or a moron. Which is it?

first you might want to brush up on what the word significant means;

: having meaning; especially : suggestive <a significant glance>
a : having or likely to have influence or effect : important <a significant piece of legislation>; also : of a noticeably or measurably large amount <a significant number of layoffs> <producing significant profits> b : probably caused by something other than mere chance <statistically significant correlation between vitamin deficiency and disease>

now, let us use it appropriately in a sentence;

"Marcatl suffers significant impairment to his prefrontal cortex."

now, you know.

All A bunch of two faced hypocrites...

We saw how you all treated and showed Respect for Bush and his being in the military.

spare us the now CARE for all in uniform

The same goes for the Swiftboat Vets. We are supposed to treat Kerry's every last word as if it was the Gospel because "he served," but the Swift Boat vets are no-good lying traitors.

The rule is that service people are only to be treated with respect only if they belong to one of the liberal pet constituency groups, like homosexuals. Otherwise, they are the scum of the Earth.

I heard a recording of the event about 10 times. I only heard two people booing out of an audience of over 5000 people.

So now everyone has to treat idiotic statements with respect soley because someone in a uniform said them?

A uniformed soldier in a combat zone making comments and asking questions during a nationally televised presidential debate ... I'm going to say yes, yes we should respect him.

Since when it Orange County a "combat zone?" Sorry, but it doesn't matter where they are or what organization they are a part of, people say dumb and wrong things. Being a vet doesn't make you infallable. Trying to claim this guy is infallible is the ultimate demagoguery.

Libs have tried this technique numerous occassion in the past. For example, with the 9/11 widows for Kerry, and with John Kerry himself. All it shows is what a gang of despicable putzes liberals are.

They are maintaining that the soldier wasn't booed, while at the same time diminishing the number of people that booed. When the entire country, nay...the world saw with their own two eyes and heard with their own two ears that the soldier was booed AND that there was significant boos coming from the crowd..

The entire world heard two people in the crowd boo is question about DADT, not the fact that he's gay.

Libturds like you just can't help lying about the facts. You know your guy is going down. He can't run on his pathetic record, so sying and smearing is all you got.

[It's clear where the crowd stood on the issue, even if there was just a few people booing, the ENTIRE audience erupted after Sanotorum's response.

So it's where the droud stood on the issue, not whether they "respected" the soldier or not.

Thanks for admitting your hypocrisy.

So now everyone has to treat idiotic statements with respect soley because someone in a uniform said them?

A uniformed soldier in a combat zone making comments and asking questions during a nationally televised presidential debate ... I'm going to say yes, yes we should respect him.

Since when it Orange County a "combat zone?"

If by Orange County you mean Iraq, where the soldier in the video is currently serving, then I would say since 2003 or so.

Obama is now telling us who we have to like ?

What's tomorrow, the General needs to embrace crossdressers and drug addicts?

If there's a cross dresser on the front lines protecting our freedom, you're god damn right the Commander in Chief better speak up for that soldier.

Amen! We all remember Klinger...

mash-klinger.jpg

Obama is now telling us who we have to like ?

What's tomorrow, the General needs to embrace crossdressers and drug addicts?

If there's a cross dresser on the front lines protecting our freedom, you're god damn right the Commander in Chief better speak up for that soldier.

Klinger was an actor, nitwit. Furthermore, he was doing everything possible to get out of the service. That isn't something most people would respect.

Klinger was an actor, nitwit. Furthermore, he was doing everything possible to get out of the service. That isn't something most people would respect.

It doesn't make him infallible. It makes him deserving of your respect and of the respect of the GOP candidates.

Only RepubliCON$ are lying morons...don't be silly!

and your what?....an intelligent guy to believe what you just said?.....if you dont think Democrats are lying to you Marc then Conservative is right about you....your a moron and the Democrats have another patsy.....no wonder your good buddies with Dean,two fools who believe only one side is lying and the other is infallible.....

You can spin this how you want. Fact is a soldier in a combat zone was booed and absolutely no GOP candidate even batted an eyelash.

now that i agree....someone should have said something....but i am not going to think Obama is the military's big defender like that video is trying to portray him as....that seemed like someone trying to score a few political points.....

Surprisingly enough..he's alot more popular with the military then most folks expected.

yea so was Bush Sallow......your point?.....

All A bunch of two faced hypocrites...

We saw how you all treated and showed Respect for Bush and his being in the military.

spare us the now CARE for all in uniform

The same goes for the Swiftboat Vets. We are supposed to treat Kerry's every last word as if it was the Gospel because "he served," but the Swift Boat vets are no-good lying traitors.

The rule is that service people are only to be treated with respect only if they belong to one of the liberal pet constituency groups, like homosexuals. Otherwise, they are the scum of the Earth.

That's essentially because they were liars. Not traitors.

now that i agree....someone should have said something....but i am not going to think Obama is the military's big defender like that video is trying to portray him as....that seemed like someone trying to score a few political points.....

Surprisingly enough..he's alot more popular with the military then most folks expected.

yea so was Bush Sallow......your point?.....

My point? Conservatives were braying like sheep the military would absolutely hate him.

The opposite has turned out to be the case.

That's the point.

Forum List

Back