You want to be commander in chief?

YOu can always tell when you've struck a nerve with Whorrior102, because he neg reps you. What's the matter, Whorrior, you have no spine? You can dish out the cum but you can't take it? .... Oh wait, look who I'm talking about. Of course you can take the cum. You take it good and deep.

I just negged you because you're a dick.:lol:

YOu can always tell when you've struck a nerve with Whorrior102, because he neg reps you. What's the matter, Whorrior, you have no spine? You can dish out the cum but you can't take it? .... Oh wait, look who I'm talking about. Of course you can take the cum. You take it good and deep.

Well, give him credit for at least occasionally being able to make a post without working in a gratuitious reference to man ass.

You said it. Meet your president.

He pulled out of Iraq, paid attention to Afghanistan, which led to the killing of OBL and numerous other AQ leaders. He got HCR passed, financial reform, fair pay for women, student loan reform, stimulus, DADT gone.

I used to consider him my President. Until he called conservatives the 'enemy', and took by while his supporters called for an army to fight us. Fuck that. He ain't my President now.

Obama has never said conservatives are the enemy. Stop being ridiculous and stop listening to Glenn Beck.

Obama Calls His Critics "Enemies"
If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, "We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us," if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder, and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2
Who was Obama referring to there?

Obama himself admitted it referred to Republicans...
Obama: I shouldn't have used the word 'enemies'
President Obama is backing off a previous comment in which he appeared to cast Republicans as "enemies."

"I probably should have used the word 'opponents' instead of 'enemies,'" Obama told radio host Michael Baisden.

Here's the back peddle, half-assed excuse for his choice of words...
"Now the Republicans are saying that I'm calling them enemies," Obama said. "What I'm saying is you're an opponent of this particular provision, comprehensive immigration reform, which is something very different."

He pulled out of Iraq, paid attention to Afghanistan, which led to the killing of OBL and numerous other AQ leaders. He got HCR passed, financial reform, fair pay for women, student loan reform, stimulus, DADT gone.

I used to consider him my President. Until he called conservatives the 'enemy', and took by while his supporters called for an army to fight us. Fuck that. He ain't my President now.

Obama has never said conservatives are the enemy. Stop being ridiculous and stop listening to Glenn Beck.

I don't listen to Beck.... or anyone else. Pity you cannot say likewise. Moron.

Action, not words, make a President.

Actions huh? Like standing up for a soldier in a combat zone who is booed by audience members at a debate?

Funny, no lefties seemed to give a shit when Code Pink were spitting on our military returning from that 'combat zone'.

No one booed the man. They booed his comments. I despise the way you use the military for political point scoring. It is pathetic... as is your president.

Actions huh? Like standing up for a soldier in a combat zone who is booed by audience members at a debate?

how many people booed?.....i have never seen the video but i have heard the whole audience all the way down to a couple of people......who is right?.....

The accurate figure is a couple.

So, a couple of people can boo our troops but not a "whole audience"?

Well, nice to hear you have standards.

Obama Calls His Critics "Enemies"

Who was Obama referring to there?

Obama himself admitted it referred to Republicans...
Obama: I shouldn't have used the word 'enemies'
President Obama is backing off a previous comment in which he appeared to cast Republicans as "enemies."

"I probably should have used the word 'opponents' instead of 'enemies,'" Obama told radio host Michael Baisden.

Here's the back peddle, half-assed excuse for his choice of words...
"Now the Republicans are saying that I'm calling them enemies," Obama said. "What I'm saying is you're an opponent of this particular provision, comprehensive immigration reform, which is something very different."

Cute post.

You'll notice though that nowhere in there did Obama call "conservatives" or "Republicans" the "enemy". Which, you know, is what I said.

So thanks for agreeing with me.

Action, not words, make a President.

He pulled out of Iraq? When?
I just got three emails from shipmates there today.
If he has, he's forgotten some of our men and women.

“You want to be commander in chief? You can start by standing up for the men and women who wear the uniform of the United States, even when it’s not politically convenient.” —President Obama speaking at the Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on Saturday

Obama HRC Speech 2011 - YouTube

Woah. :clap2:

The GREAT Orators of our time...

wright-and-obama.jpg
I wonder how many bible hugging gun toting Americans are going to lose their job this month??

He was NOT booed for his service. He was booed for his comment by a small number of participants. Don't spin this with your leftist BS!

You can spin this how you want. Fact is a soldier in a combat zone was booed and absolutely no GOP candidate even batted an eyelash.

now that i agree....someone should have said something....but i am not going to think Obama is the military's big defender like that video is trying to portray him as....that seemed like someone trying to score a few political points.....

woah...wheres the flyswatter....:lol:

:what a blowhard....hes not exactly nor has he ever been a 'profile in courage'.....I'd say to him being commander in chief requires more than rabble rousing paid dopey po' people in a protest in front of a bank they want to squeeze.....

Q-while tommy the midget was stealing an election and had his goons shooting a girl in the chest in full view in the streets he didn't say a fucking word, for the first 2 months of Syria s 'issues" he said squat...........Taiwan? Nor Kor.? Bahrain? Yemen? Tibet? Syria?

go head get on the bandwagon early:rolleyes: as if anyone is surprised, you're easily impressed and naive enough I am sure to vote for him again....

Making a list of countries to invade, there, Trajan?

better than Libya, which will have exactly zero to do with anything other than the bottom line of BP, ENI, TOTAL, ResPOL etc etc..

and Taiwan? No, and its sad you have no idea what I am talking about.....

They did not boo the man, they booed the comment. Your overly dramatic use of the military for political point scoring is pathetic.

Really? Is that why none of the candidates said "Hey now audience. Settle down. You don't have to like his comment but show some respect to a person who is risking his life for you."

If it WERE the aidience, you might have a point. From what I heard it was two guys...

Two guys aren't an audience, but I will make note of your fauxtrage and report the incdent to AttackWatch...

Attackwatch!!!!:eek:you bastard!!!!

no, when he said "punish your enemies" to a latino audience he meant Wiccans...:rolleyes:

He was NOT booed for his service. He was booed for his comment by a small number of participants. Don't spin this with your leftist BS!

You can spin this how you want. Fact is a soldier in a combat zone was booed and absolutely no GOP candidate even batted an eyelash.

now that i agree....someone should have said something....but i am not going to think Obama is the military's big defender like that video is trying to portray him as....that seemed like someone trying to score a few political points.....

He was entitled to voice his opinion- regardless of his location. And those who booed that opinion were equally entitled to do so.

I would prefer our politicians - particularly the President - not use it for political point scoring.... fucking morons trying to silence anyone who dares disagree with that assclown in the White House.

Forum List

Back