You think Hitler first thought of a Master Race, wrong,

German nationalism and 'Aryanism' began in the late 19th century, under Wilhelm I and became widespread under Wilhelm II. It was a deliberate program to build patriotism and nationalism in the new German Federation forming then; 'Germany is a much newer country than many assume it is, and so is Italy, but in any case such luminaries as Max Weber was a member of a 'nationalist' group; the 'Master Race' idea came along near the same time as an off-shoot of the German nationalism agenda.

The American eugenicist Charles Davenport was the major influence,at least on Nazi ideology. You can find many of his articles in old 19th century Psychology magazines in the archives at HEARTH, the Cornell Library site for out of copyright books.

Beginning in 1909 and continuing for 70 years, California led the country in the number of sterilization procedures performed on men and women, often without their full knowledge and consent. Approximately 20,000 sterilizations took place in state institutions, comprising one-third of the total number performed in the 32 states where such action was legal. (from The UC Santa Barbara Current)

“There is today one state,” wrote Hitler, “in which at least weak beginnings toward a better conception [of citizenship] are noticeable. Of course, it is not our model German Republic, but the United States.” (from The L.A. Times)

(snip)
Eugenics was a commonly accepted means of protecting society from the offspring (and therefore equally suspect) of those individuals deemed inferior or dangerous – the poor, the disabled, the mentally ill, criminals, and people of color.

Unwanted Sterilization and Eugenics Programs in the United States | No Más Bebés | Independent Lens | PBS

I guess most didn't know the constitution in the early 1900's either. We all know history repeats itself, when we are running out of water and food and soil, the first to go will be the poor, mentally and physically disabled .

On most issues that deal with left v right, I'm usually with the right. On eugenics, I simply do not support those on the right. The cabal of political propaganda prostitutes wanting to put up a wall around the United States are people that believe in eugenics. After more than 15 years of exposing them, both the left and the right say, so what?

So, the left gave me no reason to ever support their utopia. They give lip service to the issue yet the black leadership continues to support the worst lying windbags on God's green earth. For example, when the build the wall idea was first introduced as a political solution, it was done by Bill Clinton:

The hatred and ignorance by the Ds and the Rs aimed at foreigners, particularly from south of the border, is both despicable and immoral. Much of the conclusions were wrong and predicated upon B.S. (like claiming immigrants "steal" jobs or live off welfare... it's already illegal for an undocumented immigrant to get on welfare.)

Be that as it may, both the Democrats and the Republicans opened the door to the major eugenics think tanks and propose solutions to a problem (sic) created by a combination of greedy Americans and power broker politicians needing a scapegoat to someone in order to turn America into the ultimate POLICE STATE.

When it comes to this issue, the Clintons, Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, and a lot more familiar faces are backing the people that promote eugenics. No point crying about it if you're going to support the people that promote it.

Quote Bill Clinton in that speech saying he wanted to build a wall or once again reveal yourself as the idiot you are...

FUCK YOU.

LOLOL

Translation: Humorme got caught again posting bullshit he can't backup.

:dance:

Beginning in 1909 and continuing for 70 years, California led the country in the number of sterilization procedures performed on men and women, often without their full knowledge and consent. Approximately 20,000 sterilizations took place in state institutions, comprising one-third of the total number performed in the 32 states where such action was legal. (from The UC Santa Barbara Current)

“There is today one state,” wrote Hitler, “in which at least weak beginnings toward a better conception [of citizenship] are noticeable. Of course, it is not our model German Republic, but the United States.” (from The L.A. Times)

(snip)
Eugenics was a commonly accepted means of protecting society from the offspring (and therefore equally suspect) of those individuals deemed inferior or dangerous – the poor, the disabled, the mentally ill, criminals, and people of color.

Unwanted Sterilization and Eugenics Programs in the United States | No Más Bebés | Independent Lens | PBS

I guess most didn't know the constitution in the early 1900's either. We all know history repeats itself, when we are running out of water and food and soil, the first to go will be the poor, mentally and physically disabled .

On most issues that deal with left v right, I'm usually with the right. On eugenics, I simply do not support those on the right. The cabal of political propaganda prostitutes wanting to put up a wall around the United States are people that believe in eugenics. After more than 15 years of exposing them, both the left and the right say, so what?

So, the left gave me no reason to ever support their utopia. They give lip service to the issue yet the black leadership continues to support the worst lying windbags on God's green earth. For example, when the build the wall idea was first introduced as a political solution, it was done by Bill Clinton:

The hatred and ignorance by the Ds and the Rs aimed at foreigners, particularly from south of the border, is both despicable and immoral. Much of the conclusions were wrong and predicated upon B.S. (like claiming immigrants "steal" jobs or live off welfare... it's already illegal for an undocumented immigrant to get on welfare.)

Be that as it may, both the Democrats and the Republicans opened the door to the major eugenics think tanks and propose solutions to a problem (sic) created by a combination of greedy Americans and power broker politicians needing a scapegoat to someone in order to turn America into the ultimate POLICE STATE.

When it comes to this issue, the Clintons, Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, and a lot more familiar faces are backing the people that promote eugenics. No point crying about it if you're going to support the people that promote it.

Quote Bill Clinton in that speech saying he wanted to build a wall or once again reveal yourself as the idiot you are...

FUCK YOU.

LOLOL

You fail. Now leave me alone. You don't deserve an answer as long as you act like a damn child. This is grown up talk, so unless you have something to say to me, leave me alone.

German nationalism and 'Aryanism' began in the late 19th century, under Wilhelm I and became widespread under Wilhelm II. It was a deliberate program to build patriotism and nationalism in the new German Federation forming then; 'Germany is a much newer country than many assume it is, and so is Italy, but in any case such luminaries as Max Weber was a member of a 'nationalist' group; the 'Master Race' idea came along near the same time as an off-shoot of the German nationalism agenda.

The American eugenicist Charles Davenport was the major influence,at least on Nazi ideology. You can find many of his articles in old 19th century Psychology magazines in the archives at HEARTH, the Cornell Library site for out of copyright books.

That is interesting, but the adherents of eugenics in today's society were the founders of the effort that ended up with the build the wall idea being promoted as a "solution" (IF you think regression is a solution.)

(snip)

FUCK YOU.

LOLOL

You fail. Now leave me alone. You don't deserve an answer as long as you act like a damn child. This is grown up talk, so unless you have something to say to me, leave me alone.

LOL

Imbecile... the video you linked proves you were full of shit when you falsely claimed the Clinton promoted building a wall since nowhere in that speech does he say anything about building a wall. If you don't want to be called an idiot on the forum then stop saying idiotic things.

If you don't like hearing the truth about you then put me on ignore.

(snip)

If you think that the purpose of contraception and sterilization as described by such people as
MARGARET SANGER was based on a NAZI ideology-------then you are extremely stupid.
My very own grandmother had two back alley abortions------she was neither forced nor was she
a Nazi------she was desperate to avoid tormenting a child. Programs of coerced sterilization are very much discredited as they should be------but the motivations were not entirely nefarious

try to recall------in ancient times ---INFANTICIDE was the means of contraception. ------the greeks and romans did it regularly and without compunction-----it was entirely legal

FUCK YOU.

LOLOL

LOL

Imbecile... the video you linked proves you were full of shit when you falsely claimed the Clinton promoted building a wall since nowhere in that speech does he say anything about building a wall. If you don't want to be called an idiot on the forum then stop saying idiotic things.

You seem to delight in calling people idiot and imbecile. For me personally, IF I did that it would be an attempt to call someone out. It would mean that I had a personal beef with them.

Saying things you disagree with or things that may take more than a single link to prove does not make anyone you don't like an idiot or an imbecile. It makes you look childish and it detracts from a civil and educated conversation.

Now, if you meant to call me out, I've told you before - I am willing to accommodate you. Other than that, I shouldn't have to put you on ignore. I should only have to tell you that I'm not interested in your kind of exchanges. Then, as a mature adult, you honor that request and show respect for your fellow posters. If you cannot address me in grown up, adult style discourse, you should go play elsewhere. I'm not your fucking idiot and I'm not your imbecile. Nobody here is your bitch nor do they owe you anything. There is NO excuse for your childish and silly behavior. It's disrespectful, distracting, and something a person with a low IQ would dabble in. The name calling don't have squat to do with the topics and is more of a cry from some guy that is apparently hiding in his mother's basement, living off mommy and arguing with the world.

What you're saying on this board seems more like a cry for help. It's not anything that edifies or adds to the topic. You seem to want to have a personality contest when you don't have one. If you're going to post about a topic, do so. But, if you cannot be informative, respectful, or post something educational, you should stay out of the conversation.

That being said, the current effort to build a wall around the United States is being led by people who get all their talking points from groups and individuals that believe in eugenics. Those are the relevant facts. I've not said anything else that is relevant to this thread.

FUCK YOU.
LOLOL

LOL

You seem to delight in calling people idiot and imbecile. For me personally, IF I did that it would be an attempt to call someone out. It would mean that I had a personal beef with them.

Saying things you disagree with or things that may take more than a single link to prove does not make anyone you don't like an idiot or an imbecile. It makes you look childish and it detracts from a civil and educated conversation.

Now, if you meant to call me out, I've told you before - I am willing to accommodate you. Other than that, I shouldn't have to put you on ignore. I should only have to tell you that I'm not interested in your kind of exchanges. Then, as a mature adult, you honor that request and show respect for your fellow posters. If you cannot address me in grown up, adult style discourse, you should go play elsewhere. I'm not your fucking idiot and I'm not your imbecile. Nobody here is your bitch nor do they owe you anything. There is NO excuse for your childish and silly behavior. It's disrespectful, distracting, and something a person with a low IQ would dabble in. The name calling don't have squat to do with the topics and is more of a cry from some guy that is apparently hiding in his mother's basement, living off mommy and arguing with the world.

What you're saying on this board seems more like a cry for help. It's not anything that edifies or adds to the topic. You seem to want to have a personality contest when you don't have one. If you're going to post about a topic, do so. But, if you cannot be informative, respectful, or post something educational, you should stay out of the conversation.

That being said, the current effort to build a wall around the United States is being led by people who get all their talking points from groups and individuals that believe in eugenics. Those are the relevant facts. I've not said anything else that is relevant to this thread.
I am not responsible for your thin skin. When you post a video and make a bullshit claim about the very video you post; which is provable bullshit because the contents of video you posted do not contain the language you claim is in there, then you're an idiot.

If you don't like that, tough shit. As I advised, if you don't want to be called an idiot then stop saying idiotic things. Claiming Clinton first promoted the idea of building a wall while posting a video where he actually said no such thing is idiotic.

FUCK YOU.
LOLOL

LOL

I am not responsible for your thin skin. When you post a video and make a bullshit claim about the very video you post; which is provable bullshit because the contents of video you posted do not contain the language you claim is in there, then you're an idiot.

If you don't like that, tough shit. As I advised, if you don't want to be called an idiot then stop saying idiotic things. Claiming Clinton first promoted the idea of building a wall while posting a video where he actually said no such thing is idiotic.

Still wanting to be the center of attention? Still flailing around looking for relevancy? What you allude to is not idiocy; it is fact. This is a discussion board. When something is not fully explained, people ask for additional proof.

Clinton was spewing the same points that the people who pioneered the nutty wall were spewing. And I'm to going to hold a debate with you. You showed too much disrespect.

You really need to get out of your mother's basement and get a job. Join the 21st Century. It's not making you look big or important to spew your venomous hate and to try to make every thread a pissing match full of name calling. There is a mature and grown up way to have a conversation without saying things that you're obviously too chickenshit to say to people to their face (which is why you are here every day instead of the real world.)

Again, the thread is about eugenics. If you have something that bears on that, share it. Otherwise, you should exit this thread, show the OP some respect and take your petty B.S. to PM. Nobody wants to see this thread get hijacked because you have an inferiority complex.

I prefer the ideas of discipline, loyalty, and closed circle economics, practiced through the private sector; to achieve the same goal as previous attempts at eugenics.

Last edited:
LOLOL

LOL

Still wanting to be the center of attention? Still flailing around looking for relevancy? What you allude to is not idiocy; it is fact. This is a discussion board. When something is not fully explained, people ask for additional proof.

Clinton was spewing the same points that the people who pioneered the nutty wall were spewing. And I'm to going to hold a debate with you. You showed too much disrespect.

You really need to get out of your mother's basement and get a job. Join the 21st Century. It's not making you look big or important to spew your venomous hate and to try to make every thread a pissing match full of name calling. There is a mature and grown up way to have a conversation without saying things that you're obviously too chickenshit to say to people to their face (which is why you are here every day instead of the real world.)

Again, the thread is about eugenics. If you have something that bears on that, share it. Otherwise, you should exit this thread, show the OP some respect and take your petty B.S. to PM. Nobody wants to see this thread get hijacked because you have an inferiority complex.
If you respected the OP, you wouldn't bullshit in their thread. And why are you asking me to stop talking about something which you started? :lmao:

You claimed Clinton proposed building a wall. You posted a video along with that claim.

The video you posted did not include Clinton saying anything about building a wall. You now say that "when something is not fully explained, people ask for additional proof," only when I did, your response was, "FUCK YOU." Which of course, is the response one gives when they are caught lying but lack the character to own up to it when caught.

I prefer the ideas of discipline, loyalty, and closed circle economics, practiced through the private sector; to achieve the same goal as previous attempt at eugenics.

Could you elaborate?
If you you don't want inferior children, or society; Don't breed with inferior people, and don't patronize those who don't share your common goals and beliefs. Its terribly simple, and totally legal.

I prefer the ideas of discipline, loyalty, and closed circle economics, practiced through the private sector; to achieve the same goal as previous attempt at eugenics.

Could you elaborate?
If you you don't want inferior children, or society; Don't breed with inferior people, and don't patronize those who don't share your common goals and beliefs. Its terribly simple, and totally legal.

That is the best answer on this board.

LOL

If you respected the OP, you wouldn't bullshit in their thread. And why are you asking me to stop talking about something which you started? :lmao:

You claimed Clinton proposed building a wall. You posted a video along with that claim.

The video you posted did not include Clinton saying anything about building a wall. You now say that "when something is not fully explained, people ask for additional proof," only when I did, your response was, "FUCK YOU." Which of course, is the response one gives when they are caught lying but lack the character to own up to it when caught.

Since you aren't smart enough to fuck off, I'll play your silly ass game just to bitch slap you.

Not only did Bill Clinton support a wall, he fully backed the 325 miles of border wall put up in 1993.

FACT CHECK: Bill Clinton built a 325-mile border fence in 1993, and Hillary fully supported it

Now, your dumb ass has been responded to. We did it on YOUR terms... with insulting and name calling. Now get your head out of your ass and see if you can come up with something relevant to the thread.... I mean besides starting the obvious argument that a wall and a fence are different... in this instance, yeah, right.

Last edited:

(snip)

i believe that eugenics played a part in solidifying the notion that men could weed out their imperfections and improve the human race by limiting the reproduction process in people deemed genectically defective. But that biased view was subjectively flawed and tended to favor the cosmetic ideals of White people only. God certainly wasn't in the plan.
But the tenuous nexus between eugenics and the concept of a master race probably began with Nietksche and his " superman" theory.
The damn Germans. are always the people who invent devices to divide or polarize humanity.

(snip)

i believe that eugenics played a part in solidifying the notion that men could weed out their imperfections and improve the human race by limiting the reproduction process in people deemed genectically defective. But that biased view was subjectively flawed and tended to favor the cosmetic ideals of White people only. God certainly wasn't in the plan.
But the tenuous nexus between eugenics and the concept of a master race probably began with Nietksche and his " superman" theory.
The damn Germans. are always the people who invent devices to divide or polarize humanity.

dividing and polarizing ------precedes the germans. The greatest contributor to concepts of national supremacism along with imperialism was ANCIENT ROME-----(ancient rome means the rome of a bit more than 2000 years ago)----but rome got it from Greece. The very important
port city of EGYPT------is named Alexandria ---of course Greece borrowed heavily from Egypt---
in matters of culture, science, art, ideology-----so we can blame Egypt. Persians were so ethnocentric that the Persian religion ZOROASTRIANISM -----accepts no converts

(snip)

Just like today how the left murder black babies to keep their population in check.

This post is not about abortion, sterilized people would not need abortion.
NIce try. The thread is about racists keeping the black population down.

Nice try. Your post is all about racists like yourself telling blacks that you are smarter than they are.
Because those 'racists trying to keep the black population down'- include of course African Americans themselves.

The reality is that racists like yourself just try to capitalize on race in order to win white votes. You consider yourself superior

Forum List

Back