You think Hitler first thought of a Master Race, wrong,

dividing and polarizing ------precedes the germans.
But dividing and polarizing during the Roman Era was not as profound a concept as that vision of a Nordic superman spawned in the mind of Nietzsche from whom Hitler extracted many of his social ideals.

But Nietzsche was just one of a succession of German racial purists of note who expanded the false notion of race and who put Germanic types at the pinnacle of the racial domain.

The greatest contributor to concepts of national supremacism along with imperialism was ANCIENT ROME-----(a

But the mantle of Roman citizenship and the accompanying privileges were not restricted by race. A great slave gladiator could be made a citizen of the realm by showing his prowess as a fighter with many wins. The idea of attaching some genectic/racial component to establish some kind of racial hierarchy was not the specific agenda of those who ruled Rome back in the glory days.

German nationalism and 'Aryanism' began in the late 19th century, under Wilhelm I and became widespread under Wilhelm II. It was a deliberate program to build patriotism and nationalism in the new German Federation forming then; 'Germany is a much newer country than many assume it is, and so is Italy, but in any case such luminaries as Max Weber was a member of a 'nationalist' group; the 'Master Race' idea came along near the same time as an off-shoot of the German nationalism agenda.

The American eugenicist Charles Davenport was the major influence,at least on Nazi ideology. You can find many of his articles in old 19th century Psychology magazines in the archives at HEARTH, the Cornell Library site for out of copyright books.

That is interesting, but the adherents of eugenics in today's society were the founders of the effort that ended up with the build the wall idea being promoted as a "solution" (IF you think regression is a solution.)

Rubbish. Building the wall has zilch to do with eugenics, for one, and the modern eugenicists are all pro-abortion baby killers, hence largely left-wingers. The right wingers prefer 'Social Darwinism' and think open borders are just grand stuff.

Charles Davenport - Wikipedia

This all a natural progression from Darwinism in the modern era. In ancient times, it was practiced among tribes, still the case in Africa, where 'racism' is any tribe outside of your own; Jews were particularly absorbed with racial purity and family genealogies, and still are among the Orthodox sects..

Charles Davenport - Wikipedia

This all a natural progression from Darwinism in the modern era. In ancient times, it was practiced among tribes, still the case in Africa, where 'racism' is any tribe outside of your own; Jews were particularly absorbed with racial purity and family genealogies, and still are among the Orthodox sects..
You have just demonstrated the confusion associated with the concept of race. Your narrative suggests that African tribes are different races even though they are all black.
That logic would also aopliy to Europeans. The French, Irish, Germans and Spanish are all different races although they all are fair skinned.. See how silly that race lable is?

German nationalism and 'Aryanism' began in the late 19th century, under Wilhelm I and became widespread under Wilhelm II. It was a deliberate program to build patriotism and nationalism in the new German Federation forming then; 'Germany is a much newer country than many assume it is, and so is Italy, but in any case such luminaries as Max Weber was a member of a 'nationalist' group; the 'Master Race' idea came along near the same time as an off-shoot of the German nationalism agenda.

The American eugenicist Charles Davenport was the major influence,at least on Nazi ideology. You can find many of his articles in old 19th century Psychology magazines in the archives at HEARTH, the Cornell Library site for out of copyright books.

That is interesting, but the adherents of eugenics in today's society were the founders of the effort that ended up with the build the wall idea being promoted as a "solution" (IF you think regression is a solution.)

Rubbish. Building the wall has zilch to do with eugenics, for one, and the modern eugenicists are all pro-abortion baby killers, hence largely left-wingers. The right wingers prefer 'Social Darwinism' and think open borders are just grand stuff.

Do you, by any chance do drugs?

John Tanton, if you check all my posts, IS a founder of a pro-eugenics organization. Tanton supplies ALL the talking points for the build the wall advocates.

The Anti-Immigration Crusader

John Tanton Organizations Archives • Immigration Attorney | Abogado de Inmigracion | Avocat d'Immigration

Take Tanton out of the picture and the build the wall people don't have any primary resource material to draw from. If you don't like that, we can delve into WHO started the build the wall idea and their ties to nazis that believe in eugenics.

so true-----the issue of "RACE" does not hold up in the human species-----but that biological fact is
NOT THE ISSUE

You have just demonstrated the confusion associated with the concept of race. Your narrative suggests that African tribes are different races even though they are all black.

I put racism in quotes, so yes, I know how 'silly' it is as applied by may, and I not the least bit 'confused'. Go tell a black Mauritanian warrior he's related to his southern black brothers, and watch as he cuts your head off for such a grave insult. Tutsis and Hutus consider themselves 'separate races', and have been warring for centuries. It isn't a 'narrative', it's their existential reality.

That logic would also aopliy to Europeans. The French, Irish, Germans and Spanish are all different races although they all are fair skinned.. See how silly that race lable is?

So? Has nothing to do with what I said. And in fact, many writers in earlier centuries did just that.

Last edited:

John Tanton, if you check all my posts, IS a founder of a pro-eugenics organization. Tanton supplies ALL the talking points for the build the wall advocates.

John Tanton Organizations Archives • Immigration Attorney | Abogado de Inmigracion | Avocat d'Immigration

Take Tanton out of the picture and the build the wall people don't have any primary resource material to draw from. If you don't like that, we can delve into WHO started the build the wall idea and their ties to nazis that believe in eugenics.

I don't care what some propaganda site you dredged up some crap from feeds you. The 'wall' idea has been around a while. If you want to pretend everybody who supports it runs around reading eugenics books you certainly need to do much better drugs than you're on now.

Beginning in 1909 and continuing for 70 years, California led the country in the number of sterilization procedures performed on men and women, often without their full knowledge and consent. Approximately 20,000 sterilizations took place in state institutions, comprising one-third of the total number performed in the 32 states where such action was legal. (from The UC Santa Barbara Current)

“There is today one state,” wrote Hitler, “in which at least weak beginnings toward a better conception [of citizenship] are noticeable. Of course, it is not our model German Republic, but the United States.” (from The L.A. Times)

(snip)
Eugenics was a commonly accepted means of protecting society from the offspring (and therefore equally suspect) of those individuals deemed inferior or dangerous – the poor, the disabled, the mentally ill, criminals, and people of color.

Unwanted Sterilization and Eugenics Programs in the United States | No Más Bebés | Independent Lens | PBS

I guess most didn't know the constitution in the early 1900's either. We all know history repeats itself, when we are running out of water and food and soil, the first to go will be the poor, mentally and physically disabled .

On most issues that deal with left v right, I'm usually with the right. On eugenics, I simply do not support those on the right. The cabal of political propaganda prostitutes wanting to put up a wall around the United States are people that believe in eugenics. After more than 15 years of exposing them, both the left and the right say, so what?

So, the left gave me no reason to ever support their utopia. They give lip service to the issue yet the black leadership continues to support the worst lying windbags on God's green earth. For example, when the build the wall idea was first introduced as a political solution, it was done by Bill Clinton:

The hatred and ignorance by the Ds and the Rs aimed at foreigners, particularly from south of the border, is both despicable and immoral. Much of the conclusions were wrong and predicated upon B.S. (like claiming immigrants "steal" jobs or live off welfare... it's already illegal for an undocumented immigrant to get on welfare.)

Be that as it may, both the Democrats and the Republicans opened the door to the major eugenics think tanks and propose solutions to a problem (sic) created by a combination of greedy Americans and power broker politicians needing a scapegoat to someone in order to turn America into the ultimate POLICE STATE.

When it comes to this issue, the Clintons, Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, and a lot more familiar faces are backing the people that promote eugenics. No point crying about it if you're going to support the people that promote it.

Bullshit. No, the people who want the wall do not believe in eugenics. YOu say that because it's where your mind goes, not them.

My kids are Indian and my grandkids are brown HIspanics. Nobody in my family gives a rat's ass about race.

You're one of the alleged moderates who isn't really moderate at all, btw. You claim to be *right leaning* but in fact, you swallow and support every lie the left spews. Right now they're spewing the lie that anybody who doesn't hold their political globalist ideology is a *racist*. That's bs.

The people who pioneered the nutty wall idea DO believe in eugenics. Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news.

Virtually everybody who buys into the nutty wall idea are using talking points from one or more of the John Tanton non-profits (Center for Immigration Studies / CIS, Federation for American Immigration Reform / FAIR and CIS.) Here is a quote from Wikipedia:

"He founded the pro-eugenics organization Society for Genetic Education."

John Tanton - Wikipedia

I realize you'd like me to be on the left, but we both realize that is not true. I've never voted for Democrats and I am a strict constructionist. I've published more articles against globalism than you've even read about the topic.

try to recall------in ancient times ---INFANTICIDE was the means of contraception. ------the greeks and romans did it regularly and without compunction-----it was entirely legal

Thankfully its not legal today, but we are talking sterilization. Also the Romans did not do it regularly. They were pro family.

Beginning in 1909 and continuing for 70 years, California led the country in the number of sterilization procedures performed on men and women, often without their full knowledge and consent. Approximately 20,000 sterilizations took place in state institutions, comprising one-third of the total number performed in the 32 states where such action was legal. (from The UC Santa Barbara Current)

“There is today one state,” wrote Hitler, “in which at least weak beginnings toward a better conception [of citizenship] are noticeable. Of course, it is not our model German Republic, but the United States.” (from The L.A. Times)

(snip)
Eugenics was a commonly accepted means of protecting society from the offspring (and therefore equally suspect) of those individuals deemed inferior or dangerous – the poor, the disabled, the mentally ill, criminals, and people of color.

Unwanted Sterilization and Eugenics Programs in the United States | No Más Bebés | Independent Lens | PBS

I guess most didn't know the constitution in the early 1900's either. We all know history repeats itself, when we are running out of water and food and soil, the first to go will be the poor, mentally and physically disabled .

If you think that the purpose of contraception and sterilization as described by such people as
MARGARET SANGER was based on a NAZI ideology-------then you are extremely stupid.
My very own grandmother had two back alley abortions------she was neither forced nor was she
a Nazi------she was desperate to avoid tormenting a child. Programs of coerced sterilization are very much discredited as they should be------but the motivations were not entirely nefarious

M. Sanger was more into birth control, and she thought women should not have to get pg to enjoy sex. Also she thought that people should have children they could afford. I rather agree with that, better to have a few kids and give them more time and better education, than many and not give them much because parents need to work more hours and lack of money causes stress and divorce.

(snip)

On most issues that deal with left v right, I'm usually with the right. On eugenics, I simply do not support those on the right. The cabal of political propaganda prostitutes wanting to put up a wall around the United States are people that believe in eugenics. After more than 15 years of exposing them, both the left and the right say, so what?

So, the left gave me no reason to ever support their utopia. They give lip service to the issue yet the black leadership continues to support the worst lying windbags on God's green earth. For example, when the build the wall idea was first introduced as a political solution, it was done by Bill Clinton:

The hatred and ignorance by the Ds and the Rs aimed at foreigners, particularly from south of the border, is both despicable and immoral. Much of the conclusions were wrong and predicated upon B.S. (like claiming immigrants "steal" jobs or live off welfare... it's already illegal for an undocumented immigrant to get on welfare.)

Be that as it may, both the Democrats and the Republicans opened the door to the major eugenics think tanks and propose solutions to a problem (sic) created by a combination of greedy Americans and power broker politicians needing a scapegoat to someone in order to turn America into the ultimate POLICE STATE.

When it comes to this issue, the Clintons, Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, and a lot more familiar faces are backing the people that promote eugenics. No point crying about it if you're going to support the people that promote it.

Bullshit. No, the people who want the wall do not believe in eugenics. YOu say that because it's where your mind goes, not them.

My kids are Indian and my grandkids are brown HIspanics. Nobody in my family gives a rat's ass about race.

You're one of the alleged moderates who isn't really moderate at all, btw. You claim to be *right leaning* but in fact, you swallow and support every lie the left spews. Right now they're spewing the lie that anybody who doesn't hold their political globalist ideology is a *racist*. That's bs.

The people who pioneered the nutty wall idea DO believe in eugenics. Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news.

Virtually everybody who buys into the nutty wall idea are using talking points from one or more of the John Tanton non-profits (Center for Immigration Studies / CIS, Federation for American Immigration Reform / FAIR and CIS.) Here is a quote from Wikipedia:

"He founded the pro-eugenics organization Society for Genetic Education."

John Tanton - Wikipedia

I realize you'd like me to be on the left, but we both realize that is not true. I've never voted for Democrats and I am a strict constructionist. I've published more articles against globalism than you've even read about the topic.

Yes John Tanton, you would not believe the huge and many Trump signs in northern lower MI.

try to recall------in ancient times ---INFANTICIDE was the means of contraception. ------the greeks and romans did it regularly and without compunction-----it was entirely legal

Thankfully its not legal today, but we are talking sterilization. Also the Romans did not do it regularly. They were pro family.

Greek and Romans in the cities had certain alleys where unwanted babies could be abandoned alive, and left them to 'Fate' for survival. A few childless people would occasionally come along and adopt one or two or whatever, but most simply died from starvation and exposure. Slightly better than than the usual pagan practice, where they where simply sacrificed, or just buried alive; unwanted female children were particularly subjected to being buried alive. No orphanages or anything of the sort.

I don't care what some propaganda site you dredged up some crap from feeds you. The 'wall' idea has been around a while. If you want to pretend everybody who supports it runs around reading eugenics books you certainly need to do much better drugs than you're on now.

Sir, no site fed me crap. I use the links to prove what I already know from personal experience. I think that mainstream news sites would not lie about what non-profit organizations that Tanton funds nor that he co -founded a pro eugenics organization. That information is too easily confirmed by the Secretary of State in those states Tanton incorporated in.

Having spent over three decades working in the "movement" (for lack of a more descriptive adjective) there are few, if any, of the players from the 1970s to about 2000 that I did not know personally.

The first person in modern history that began suggesting the idea of a border wall was David Duke, a former nazi that founded his own version of the KKK. In 1977 Duke initiated Border Watch, which is the precursor to the current effort. In those days it was John Tanton's deep pockets that provided the political talking points for Duke.

In the early 2000s Jim Gilchrist and Chris Simcox began the modern day "Minutemen" and all they did was to dust off Duke's Border Watch idea and run with it. Let me take a moment for something related. According to Wikipedia:

"Nazi eugenics were Nazi Germany's racially based social policies that placed the biological improvement of the Aryan race or Germanic "Übermenschen" master race through eugenics at the center of Nazi ideology."

Nazi eugenics - Wikipedia

It is no coincidence that David Duke belonged to the American Nazi Party before starting his own version of the Ku Klux Klan. And now let us return to Jim Gilchrist and Chris Simcox.

* In about 2004 Jim Gilchrist and Chris Simcox started the so - called "Minutemen." Jim Gilchrist was a run of the mill racist, nothing special and in 2007 he was fired by the board of Directors of the Minutemen and he went on to try the anti-immigrant thing on his own (more on him later)

* Chris Simcox teamed up with J.T. Ready and formed the Minutemen Civil Defense Corps. In 2006 Simcox petitioned George W. Bush to build a border wall. That became the signature piece of the Minuteman platform and was endorsed by all factions of the Minutemen (and by that time there were several offshoots of the original)

Both Chris Simcox and J.T. Ready were exposed as nazis ... not white supremacists, not racists, not alt right but neo nazis

Minuteman leader details stance to county Republicans

Chris Simcox would ultimately go to prison on sex charges while J.T. Ready committed a mass murder and then killed himself:

Ex-Minuteman Chris Simcox sentenced to 19.5 years in child sex-abuse case

Neo-Nazi Murder-Suicide Suspect was Active in Arizona Anti-Illegal Immigration Politics

And there is still more.

ANOTHER of the spin-off anti-immigrant "Minutemen" groups is nazis:

Another Minuteman Outfit Consorts With Nazis - Shadowproof

For a moment, let's return to Jim Gilchrist. In 2007, Shawna Forde organized an "Illegal Immigration Summit” in Everett, Washington and the featured speaker was Jim Gilchrist. In 2009 Gilchrist promoted Forde to the position of director of border operations. As fate would have it, Forde was organizing border watches with Glen Spencer in 2007.

In 2009 Shawna Forde (who was friends with J.T. Ready) was convicted of murder for killing a child and an adult on the border:

http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/...cle_6ae561fe-386c-11e0-9555-001cc4c002e0.html

And so, ALL of the Minutemen groups were / are led by nazis. The border wall idea was the nazis idea and the Republicans knew it. Donald Trump, knowing it, endorsed it. The wall idea came about because the nazis dusted off David Duke's Border Watch idea and ran with it. Trump knew it and chose to lie about ever having known Duke until the media called him on it.

But there is much more

Steve Bannon is cozy with the National Alliance. Bannon, is into eugenics:

Steve Bannon tried to make a movie about "blood purity" and wanted Mel Gibson to fund it

The man who finances all of the anti-immigration groups is John Tanton. Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), NumbersUSA and Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) are ALL Tanton enterprises. Without these organizations, the anti-immigrant lobby struggles for talking points. But, so popular in the eugenics crowd, the National Alliance, in 2007, decided to make Bannon their "Caucasian of the Year:"

National White Alliance Names Steve Bannon ‘Caucasian of the Year’ - The Business Standard News

David Duke was a featured speaker on many occasions in National Alliance gatherings:

David Duke Talks To Ray Suarez

National Vanguard (American organization) - Wikipedia

http://national-socialist-worldview.blogspot.com/p/items-for-sale.html

So, you can deny who John Tanton is. It gets kind of hard to deny who all the major players in the founding and pioneering of the current wall idea belong to. Then what gets really dicey for you is the irrefutable fact that, without the political talking points provided by John Tanton's non-profits, the nazis would not have selling points for THEIR wall agenda. And nazis DO support eugenics so it is no stretch of imagination that these murderers that founded the most recent anti-immigrant effort are pro-eugenics. It's no coincidence that Tanton is providing the talking points to pro-eugenics lobbyists. He is one of them.

Sir, no site fed me crap. I use the links to prove what I already know from personal experience. I think that mainstream news sites would not lie about what non-profit organizations that Tanton funds nor that he co -founded a pro eugenics organization. That information is too easily confirmed by the Secretary of State in those states Tanton incorporated in.

Having spent over three decades working in the "movement" (for lack of a more descriptive adjective) there are few, if any, of the players from the 1970s to about 2000 that I did not know personally.

The first person in modern history that began suggesting the idea of a border wall was David Duke, a former nazi that founded his own version of the KKK. In 1977 Duke initiated Border Watch, which is the precursor to the current effort. In those days it was John Tanton's deep pockets that provided the political talking points for Duke.

In the early 2000s Jim Gilchrist and Chris Simcox began the modern day "Minutemen" and all they did was to dust off Duke's Border Watch idea and run with it. Let me take a moment for something related. According to Wikipedia:

"Nazi eugenics were Nazi Germany's racially based social policies that placed the biological improvement of the Aryan race or Germanic "Übermenschen" master race through eugenics at the center of Nazi ideology."

It is no coincidence that David Duke belonged to the American Nazi Party before starting his own version of the Ku Klux Klan. And now let us return to Jim Gilchrist and Chris Simcox.

* In about 2004 Jim Gilchrist and Chris Simcox started the so - called "Minutemen." Jim Gilchrist was a run of the mill racist, nothing special and in 2007 he was fired by the board of Directors of the Minutemen and he went on to try the anti-immigrant thing on his own (more on him later)

* Chris Simcox teamed up with J.T. Ready and formed the Minutemen Civil Defense Corps. In 2006 Simcox petitioned George W. Bush to build a border wall. That became the signature piece of the Minuteman platform and was endorsed by all factions of the Minutemen (and by that time there were several offshoots of the original)

Both Chris Simcox and J.T. Ready were exposed as nazis ... not white supremacists, not racists, not alt right but neo nazis

Chris Simcox would ultimately go to prison on sex charges while J.T. Ready committed a mass murder and then killed himself:

Neo-Nazi Murder-Suicide Suspect was Active in Arizona Anti-Illegal Immigration Politics

And there is still more.

For a moment, let's return to Jim Gilchrist. In 2007, Shawna Forde organized an "Illegal Immigration Summit” in Everett, Washington and the featured speaker was Jim Gilchrist. In 2009 Gilchrist promoted Forde to the position of director of border operations. As fate would have it, Forde was organizing border watches with Glen Spencer in 2007.

In 2009 Shawna Forde (who was friends with J.T. Ready) was convicted of murder for killing a child and an adult on the border:

http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/...cle_6ae561fe-386c-11e0-9555-001cc4c002e0.html

And so, ALL of the Minutemen groups were / are led by nazis. The border wall idea was the nazis idea and the Republicans knew it. Donald Trump, knowing it, endorsed it. The wall idea came about because the nazis dusted off David Duke's Border Watch idea and ran with it. Trump knew it and chose to lie about ever having known Duke until the media called him on it.

But there is much more

Steve Bannon tried to make a movie about "blood purity" and wanted Mel Gibson to fund it

The man who finances all of the anti-immigration groups is John Tanton. Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), NumbersUSA and Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) are ALL Tanton enterprises. Without these organizations, the anti-immigrant lobby struggles for talking points. But, so popular in the eugenics crowd, the National Alliance, in 2007, decided to make Bannon their "Caucasian of the Year:"

National White Alliance Names Steve Bannon ‘Caucasian of the Year’ - The Business Standard News

David Duke was a featured speaker on many occasions in National Alliance gatherings:

National-Socialist Worldview: Sold!

So, you can deny who John Tanton is. It gets kind of hard to deny who all the major players in the founding and pioneering of the current wall idea belong to. Then what gets really dicey for you is the irrefutable fact that, without the political talking points provided by John Tanton's non-profits, the nazis would not have selling points for THEIR wall agenda. And nazis DO support eugenics so it is no stretch of imagination that these murderers that founded the most recent anti-immigrant effort are pro-eugenics. It's no coincidence that Tanton is providing the talking points to pro-eugenics lobbyists. He is one of them.

Conspiratard rubbish. I guess posting a lot spam in one post is supposed to give it some veneer of credibility or something. It doesn't, and you can't find anything to prove its why most people support a wall, a point you continually avoid. Even if true, do we do away with arithmetic as 'racist' because somebody finds out Nazi school books also taught '2+2=4'? lol

And there is still more.

Forde convicted in killing of Arivaca man, daughter

But there is much more

National-Socialist Worldview: Sold!

Conspiratard rubbish. I guess posting a lot spam in one post is supposed to give it some veneer of credibility or something. It doesn't, and you can't find anything to prove its why most people support a wall, a point you continually avoid. Even if true, do we do away with arithmetic as 'racist' because somebody finds out Nazi school books also taught '2+2=4'? lol

Bullshit. Go find yourself a place to promote that denial where idiots will actually buy it. There is no conspiracy there, son. I personally fought against those guys and their efforts when they were emptying the civilian militias.

Today, because of the nutty wall idea, there are no activists protecting the public against eminent domain abuses, National ID, and the POLICE STATE. That is because the build the wall guys have become, as Marx put it, useful idiots. They've lost on every issue they got involved with and this one will end no differently - no matter how close you think you're coming to a win. Push your phony denials elsewhere.

(snip)

If you think that the purpose of contraception and sterilization as described by such people as
MARGARET SANGER was based on a NAZI ideology-------then you are extremely stupid.
My very own grandmother had two back alley abortions------she was neither forced nor was she
a Nazi------she was desperate to avoid tormenting a child. Programs of coerced sterilization are very much discredited as they should be------but the motivations were not entirely nefarious

M. Sanger was more into birth control, and she thought women should not have to get pg to enjoy sex. Also she thought that people should have children they could afford. I rather agree with that, better to have a few kids and give them more time and better education, than many and not give them much because parents need to work more hours and lack of money causes stress and divorce.

that is all true-----yet people like you VILIFY her and the legalization of abortion and even
contraception as something NAZI-LIKE. In the USA---there were times when --just as
forced institutionalization of the mentally incompetent and of criminals was prevalent-----abortion
without consent was done. The practice is discredited but it never reached the level of the program of your pal, adolf. Planned Parenthood clinics are not abducting pregnant women
and performing abortions on them. Jerks are walking around with VIVID PHOTOGRAPHS
of the products of abortion as a LIBEL against women seeking abortions and the planned parenthood clinics. ---------the products of a cholecystectomy would produce images no
prettier

Bullshit. Go find yourself a place to promote that denial where idiots will actually buy it. There is no conspiracy there, son. I personally fought against those guys and their efforts when they were emptying the civilian militias.

Did you wag your finger and make scary faces at them? lol 'Social Justice Warriors' are a bunch of emotionally retreaded racists and frauds, which is probably why it appeals to you.

Today, because of the nutty wall idea, there are no activists protecting the public against eminent domain abuses, National ID, and the POLICE STATE. That is because the build the wall guys have become, as Marx put it, useful idiots. They've lost on every issue they got involved with and this one will end no differently - no matter how close you think you're coming to a win. Push your phony denials elsewhere.

lol lol lol that site you rely on for your 'talking points' must be a doozy; do they also runs ads for buying meth from China?

Forum List

Back