You simply cant make this up.

Its crazy how people cultists, keep calling putin and russians NAZIs when they are literally fighting neo-nazis in ukraine.
You cant make this shit up, folks. You simply fucking CANT.
Congress has even blocked funds to the Azovs because of their racial supremacy.

I get wanting to apply negative titles to putin and his pinkos but my gawd man. And people wonder how i can be so cynical.. :dunno:
I wonder how you can create a thread fact free?

Ukraine is no damn democracy...and much as i love this country and the constitution...we are the bad guys right now with the dem and globalists in control.
You've presented no argument of substance backing your claims. It's pretty obvious that you can't. Time to clear this board of the nincompoops.

Time to clear this board of the nincompoops.

Not when I just came back, bucko!

141016-nemtsova-swastika-tease_ybijht.jpg

They are literally a part of their military.
They knew they were NAZI scum when they made them part of their military.
It is what it is :dunno:
Putin himself is a true Nazi. If the Ukranians were true Nazis, they'd role out the Russian Nazi red carpet for them. And so, why wouldn't they do that?

Putin himself is a true Nazi. If the Ukranians were true Nazis, they'd role out the Russian Nazi red carpet for them. And so, why wouldn't they do that?
Putin is KGB. He's a mafia thug, no nazi.

But the Russians, well they do remember the Nazi... when you have no historical references, let alone valid responses.

A person that has been throwing around the word NAZI like the word "the" wants to ignore the OPs point.
Wonder why?:heehee:
Right-wingers on this board have been throwing the word around, and what do we see at Trump cultist rallies? You guessed it.

Putin is KGB. He's a mafia thug, no nazi.

But the Russians, well they do remember the Nazi... when you have no historical references, let alone valid responses.

There is no difference between the two. Both groups participate in murder and torture.

Right-wingers on this board have been throwing the word around, and what do we see at Trump cultist rallies? You guessed it.
TTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Its crazy how people cultists, keep calling putin and russians NAZIs when they are literally fighting neo-nazis in ukraine.
You cant make this shit up, folks. You simply fucking CANT.
Congress has even blocked funds to the Azovs because of their racial supremacy.

I get wanting to apply negative titles to putin and his pinkos but my gawd man. And people wonder how i can be so cynical.. :dunno:

I wonder how you could be so stupid and gullible as to quote Russian propaganda.

President Zelensky is Jewish. Members of his family were killed in the Holocaust.

You clowns just keep outing yourselves.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I wonder how you could be so stupid and gullible as to quote Russian propaganda.

President Zelensky is Jewish. Members of his family were killed in the Holocaust.

You clowns just keep outing yourselves.
Perhaps the stupid canuck doesnt know what "propaganda" means :dunno:

Forum List

Back