You simply cant make this up.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Its crazy how people cultists, keep calling putin and russians NAZIs when they are literally fighting neo-nazis in ukraine.
You cant make this shit up, folks. You simply fucking CANT.
Congress has even blocked funds to the Azovs because of their racial supremacy.

I get wanting to apply negative titles to putin and his pinkos but my gawd man. And people wonder how i can be so cynical.. :dunno:

They don't get it because the US media doesn't want them to get it.

Why are WE whom the Jihadii hate with passion always, ALWAYS defending and fighting on the side of the muslims...we did it in Bosnia and we're doing it in Ukraine. The Russians know better. They will not put up with that shit.

Last edited:
Its crazy how people cultists, keep calling putin and russians NAZIs when they are literally fighting neo-nazis in ukraine.
You cant make this shit up, folks. You simply fucking CANT.
Congress has even blocked funds to the Azovs because of their racial supremacy.

I get wanting to apply negative titles to putin and his pinkos but my gawd man. And people wonder how i can be so cynical.. :dunno:
You really think Ukraine is neo-Nazi?

You really think Ukraine is neo-Nazi?
Back in 2014, A ukranian militia finally fought off russian separatists in Donubas. The Ukranian military made them a legitimate wing of their military. The group is called the Azov Battalion. They are NAZIs.
Here is their official symbol
1647370888993.png

Their leader is a politician. His party has been in parliament trying to outlaw interracial marriages.
Their founding member spoke of wanting to lead all the white races of the world in a final crusade for their survival. A crusade against Jews and non whites.
These people are on the front lines in ukraine fighting off the russians as i type.

They don't get it because the US media doesn't want them to get it.

Why are WE whom the Jihadii hate with passion always, ALWAYS defending and fighting on the side of the muslims...we did it in Bosnia and we doing it in Ukraine. The Russians know better. They will not put up with that shit.
Russia is not a Democracy, ruled by an ex KGB thug who would erase you in a heartbeat. Is that what you mean by Russia not putting up with shit, mouth breather?

Russia is not a Democracy, ruled by an ex KGB thug who would erase you in a heartbeat. Is that what you mean by Russia not putting up with shit, mouth breather?
Same thing with Ukraine and Zelensky.

He refuses to recognize that the ethnic Russian regions want to be in Russia, and have voted as such. How many ethnic Russians did he kill in Donbas since 2014? Zelensky also shuts down opposition media and journalists go missing there frequently. So don’t pretend the Ukraine is some wonderful democracy.

The neo-nazis in Donbass don't like the neo-stalinists.

And putin arms "his guys."

And that's not why Putin invaded.
A person that has been throwing around the word NAZI like the word "the" wants to ignore the OPs point.
Wonder why?:heehee:

A person that has been throwing around the word NAZI like the word "the" wants to ignore the OPs point.
Wonder why?:heehee:
I don't think I used the word nazi to refer to any group of ukranians or russians, besides noting that the people tossing the word nazi tend to be allied with a longing for stalin's govt in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back