You simply cant make this up.

You'll never last here with me Sling Blade.

Sure thing, everlost.

dc1f54ee70606908deb3455a22e46407.jpg

I wonder how you could be so stupid and gullible as to quote Russian propaganda.

President Zelensky is Jewish. Members of his family were killed in the Holocaust.

You clowns just keep outing yourselves.
They are drinking the Trump, Pompeo, Carlson kool-aid.

There is no difference between the two. Both groups participate in murder and torture.
They sure do, but for different reasons. This is the character of man which is why 'utiopia' is a pipe dream.

And you're sucking from an empty pipe.

Right-wingers on this board have been throwing the word around, and what do we see at Trump cultist rallies? You guessed it.
In the United States there are a few thousand NAZIS and yet everyone voting red are associated with them constantly by Progs. No one uses the propaganda better than Progs. They use the lesson learned by the NAZIS of WW 2 and the Soviet Communists. When the party you support has its full power, the economy will shrink and the low growth we have been experiencing for decades will seem like heaven then.

AND? What about it? You don't actually think we aren't as capable of being as bad as they are do you? Have you ever heard of Central and South America? How about the middle east? We are just better actors.
I think that you have run off of the track due to fail and are now flailing in the land of so what.

So what?

They sure do, but for different reasons. This is the character of man which is why 'utiopia' is a pipe dream.

And you're sucking from an empty pipe.
Yes and no. At the end of the day, it's all about power, money, and control.

I think that you have run off of the track due to fail and are now flailing in the land of so what.

So what?
Not really! Care to prove me wrong with documented evidence? I didn't think so.

In the United States there are a few thousand NAZIS and yet everyone voting red are associated with them constantly by Progs. No one uses the propaganda better than Progs. They use the lesson learned by the NAZIS of WW 2 and the Soviet Communists. When the party you support has its full power, the economy will shrink and the low growth we have been experiencing for decades will seem like heaven then.
A few thousand huh? Have you ever seen a Trump rally? I would wager just one of those rallies have more.

I stopped reading after "supposedly"
You are obviously not well enough equipped for this discussion. Them being neos arent even up for debate as there is nothing to debate.
What are my beliefs? That people are disingenuous twats? lol
Well you prove your point.

But I still suspect you of having some "agenda" in defending Putin's aggression. His invasion has nothing to do with nazis - who actually aren't nazis as in Hitler. They are ultranationalists who certainly oppose any claim by Russia to their land, but they'd probably be hostile to any "free trade."

Every country has some version of ultranationalism.

Back in 2014, A ukranian militia finally fought off russian separatists in Donubas. The Ukranian military made them a legitimate wing of their military. The group is called the Azov Battalion. They are NAZIs.
Here is their official symbol
View attachment 616219
Their leader is a politician. His party has been in parliament trying to outlaw interracial marriages.
Their founding member spoke of wanting to lead all the white races of the world in a final crusade for their survival. A crusade against Jews and non whites.
These people are on the front lines in ukraine fighting off the russians as i type.
Lol!!!
900 people in this group.
10 - 20 percent are self-proclaimed Nazi's.
So that's what - 100 Nazi's?
Out of 40 million Ukrainian citizens?
Under the leadership of a Jewish president?
Get ta fuk outta here...

Quite a few. And unlike the Russians, they're fighting for something for their freedom and their county, not a crazy old man obsessed with building an empire.
The NAZIs are fine because they are fighting the russians!
So we wont call them NAZIs until russia leaves!
Dumbfuck

Nope! JGalt was basically saying the same thing that I'm saying.
Russia has 14 recruitment centers in Syria right now, to recruit Syrian fighter to serve in Ukraine.

Last I heard, most Syrians are Muslims. Muslims hate the Jews, just as Hitler hated Jews.

Nazis, Nazis everywhere. I'm a Nazi, you're a Nazi, we're all Nazis!!! :spinner:

1647375938493.png

Russia has 14 recruitment centers in Syria right now, to recruit Syrian fighter to serve in Ukraine.

KGB Mafia love to get others to fight for them. They will fight to the last Syrian, Chechen, etc.

I wonder how you could be so stupid and gullible as to quote Russian propaganda.

President Zelensky is Jewish. Members of his family were killed in the Holocaust.

You clowns just keep outing yourselves.

And yet he has Nazi's fighting with him, go figure.

Forum List

Back