You Never Know About a Football Game

Amen to that.

And here's some of those ORIGINAL things that you asked for >>>
Now, if you're good boy from now on, I'll give you a free art lesson. Now go wash your mouth out with soap, and report back to me. :biggrin:

View attachment 695920Rolling Stones
Original painting by Bert Emanuel (aka protectionist")

View attachment 695924
Bluegrass Garden

View attachment 695925 Violin - Double Stops

I've seen better drawings on cave walls.

Maybe you're giving the guy(s) you think are better than Brady too much credit. Who are these guys? I bet they had great big linemen who protected them and tall wide receivers catching for them. Joe Montana was the GOAT until Brady. He had Jerry Rice. Not fair. You're giving Joe too much credit. RIGHT?
I saw a stat the other day....

Brady has more playoff wins than Montana and Young combined. Give that some thought.

Maybe next time you could try coming up with something original, instead of proving that you have to copy what someone else has said because your Alzheimer's has progressed to the point where you can't actually think for yourself.

You goofy old fuck...
Well, he has been through a lot. The horror, the horror.

The Eagles.
The best line I've ever heard about the Eagles came from a TV show called "The Good Place." For those of you who don't know; the "good place" is a stand in for heaven and the "bad place" is a stand in for hell. While deciding where this group belongs, they went to the medium place...described below:

For example, they gave Mindy her favorite beer, but it is always warm. Her jukebox has every song ever but only performed by the Eagles (live versions only),

Yeah ? Let's SEE some of those album covers, and national magazine covers. Talk is cheap. You'll excuse me for not getting all too impressed by you, in the meantime.

See, that's the difference between you and me. I'm not stupid enough to put identifying information out on the web for all to see. I guess maybe because you're old, you figure you won't be around much longer so it's no big deal.

If I post the magazine covers, it's easy enough to determine my name, so I won't do that. Same thing with album covers. That's the same reason I never say what it is either of my companies do. Both are in very small industries. With one of them, there's not another company within 350 miles of me which does the same thing. It would be very easy to determine not only who I am, but what companies I own.

You're stupid enough to do that.

I don't play the ivories, but I do as much musically on the strings as just about anybody + I'm also a music teacher, and am a former violin/mandolin/guitar teacher at Sam Ash Music (#1 music store in Tampa, Florida).

Sam Ash??

LOL! You gotta' be fuckin' kidding me. Why not say Guitar Center, too? Both suck.

Pity you couldn't get hired at a real music store...

Oh, more ageism, huh ? Well, maybe you're proud of it, and wanted to leave no doubt.

And as far as "possess a deep dislike for" you possess a deep dislike for those who have something that you crave, but will NEVER attain, and it's just killing you. A neon sign couldn't be more obvious.

Believe me when I tell you that there is nothing you have that I crave...

"Better", though, is completely subjective...

Yeah, but bands sell albums because of the singles. There are songs that are on multi-million selling albums that have literally never been played on the radio...

I would have to say, without question or hesitation, The Rolling Stones. They've been together, playing and touring, for over 60 years. If they're not on Mount Rushmore, don't nobody belong on Mount Rushmore!!
Yes the Rolling Stones would be a great band to include. What about Aerosmith?

We do this with Big Time Wrestling all the time. Mount Rushmore is Hogan, Rock, Flair and Stone Cold Steve Austin. But honestly, Jericho should be on it too. If there can only be 4, sorry Jericho.

Doors, Cars, Eagles, Who, Jethro Tull, etc.

Right now, gun to head, I put Stones, Aerosmith, Beatles and Michael Jackson on my Mount Rushmore.

I was watching a show on how Michael Jackson died. He was broke when he died. He is worth more dead than alive.

Guys like Elvis and Michael Jackson and Prince shouldn't live to be 90. It's pathetic to see our hero's grow old. Except for these guys

1663160546877.png

1663160567546.png

1663160590637.png
Piece and Love

According to the Recording Industry Association of America, Elvis Presley sold 146.5 million albums, which is 62.5 more than Michael Jackson, who sold 84 million albums

I saw a stat the other day....

Brady has more playoff wins than Montana and Young combined. Give that some thought.

LeBron James has been to the finals 10 times, coming out with the championship on four occasions. Jordan went to the finals 6 times and astoundingly won all 6 of them without ever needing to go to Game 7

Playoff wins for Lebron 174

Michael Jordan had 119 wins in the playoffs in his career.

Jordan still the GOAT.

According to the Recording Industry Association of America, Elvis Presley sold 146.5 million albums, which is 62.5 more than Michael Jackson, who sold 84 million albums
To me Elvis was the greatest recording artist in Rock history.

Can you imagine going into a music store and seeing that sick fuck behind the counter?

Being a rather accomplished guitarist myself, yeah, I can.

When I think of decent guitar stores in Tampa, I think of places like St. Pete Guitars, Seven C Music or Replay Guitar Exchange. People who don't know any better go to the big box chains...

Forum List

Back