You may have to sue your kid's school to stop the CRT indoctrination

We have Christians saying blacks were better of in slavery here than in Africa.

White privilege thinking.
I can only answer for things I say

And I’ve never claimed that slaves were better off under slavery in America instead of being free in Africa

But I will say something that will make your head explode

The slaves were unlucky, but the progeny of slaves born after 1865 were very lucky

And modern blacks alive today are VERY lucky

Last edited:

And I’ve never claimed that slaves were better off inder slavery on America instead of being free in Africa

The slaves were unlucky, but the progeny of slaves born after 1865 were very lucky

the proof is in the pudding,,
blacks from africa are trying to come here,, no blacks from here are trying to go back to africa,,

And I’ve never claimed that slaves were better off inder slavery on America instead of being free in Africa

Neither position was good. However many of the slaves taken from squalid and starving conditions were fed and housed. That doesn't mean they had a good life or that the white slavers were anything but scum....but it can mean that they were marginally better off.

And I’ve never claimed that slaves were better off under slavery in America instead of being free in Africa

You are wrong, Five thousand lynchings and segregations. Go away.

You assume that whites were all guilty while all the blacks were innocent

Thats far more nutty

But par for the course for libs
Your assumption is a misassumption. You demonstrate ignorance and apathy knowing about the subject - you don't know and you don't care.

Your assumption is a misassumption. You demonstrate ignorance and apathy knowing about the subject - you don't know and you don't care.
You assume that lynching blacks is bad but lynching whites is no big deal

Last edited:
You demonstrate ignorance. I made no such assumption. About 72% were African American when the made up less than 20% of the population
So we agree that lynching is bad

But only because it denies due process

We simply dont know how many of those lynched would have been executed anyway

Forum List

Back