You may have to sue your kid's school to stop the CRT indoctrination

I was using the CRT as far back as the .....well, my entire life. Here is an explanation of what CRT really is.

Good point.

Your video about cathode ray tubes is about as relevant as critical race theory to the link provided by the OP.

The largest slave owners of blacks were chieftains on the continent who had total control of thousands at once to sell, kill or abuse. Why has that been WHITEWASHED?

If you really listened to History you would know it wasn't whitewashed. In fact, the Dutch bought slaves from those Chieftains in Africa and shipped them to America where they were unloaded, herded into the Slave Auctions and auctioned off. You want us to only remember the African Chieftains and forget the Dutch and the US slave traders.

If you really listened to History you would know it wasn't whitewashed. In fact, the Dutch bought slaves from those Chieftains in Africa and shipped them to America where they were unloaded, herded into the Slave Auctions and auctioned off. You want us to only remember the African Chieftains and forget the Dutch and the US slave traders.
When was the last time you heard about it? In highschool? It has been WHITEWASHED.

Good point.

Your video about cathode ray tubes is about as relevant as critical race theory to the link provided by the OP.

Unlike the MAGAts, I remember the CRT well. I was the remote for the family for many years. It was once called "The TV". The CRT isn't used so much for Computer monitors or TVs anymore but it's still extremely important to Electronic Displays. So do we wish to get rid of the CRT and teaching them? I believe that the Electronic Engineers will take an issue on that one.

When was the last time you heard about it? In highschool? It has been WHITEWASHED.

But those against CRT want to teach an alternative history where only certain parts are left in while others are hidden. As far as I know, in the history classes, they still wish to teach the real history.

no we want both to be taught not just the white ones,,

Forum List

Back