Massachusetts school cancelling a traditional Halloween parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
School officials in Northboro, Massachusetts, sent a letter to parents this week stating they would be cancelling a traditional Halloween parade through school halls, WBZ reported.

Northboro has held a Halloween tradition for years that encouraged elementary school students to dress in their costumes and “parade” around the school, according to WBZ.

This year students will instead participate in a “fall-themed spirit day” to comply with the district’s “core values of equity and inclusion,” school leaders reportedly said in the letter. However, they didn’t specify how this would align with the equity and inclusion goal, the outlet reported.

“This event has always been inclusive for everybody,” one parent said, per the Boston Herald. “For some reason, we decided (to take) this step … I feel it suddenly became uninclusive.”

Comment:
Cancelling Halloween is not very inclusive.
And what is there to equitable about Halloween?
This looks more like far-left cultural intolerance.

School officials in Northboro, Massachusetts, sent a letter to parents this week stating they would be cancelling a traditional Halloween parade through school halls, WBZ reported.

Northboro has held a Halloween tradition for years that encouraged elementary school students to dress in their costumes and “parade” around the school, according to WBZ.

This year students will instead participate in a “fall-themed spirit day” to comply with the district’s “core values of equity and inclusion,” school leaders reportedly said in the letter. However, they didn’t specify how this would align with the equity and inclusion goal, the outlet reported.

“This event has always been inclusive for everybody,” one parent said, per the Boston Herald. “For some reason, we decided (to take) this step … I feel it suddenly became uninclusive.”

Comment:
So you like Halloween?
You like the violence ?
You like the tradition?

Please tell ME how I FEEL?

Fucking moron.

So you like Halloween?
You like the violence ?
You like the tradition?

Please tell ME how I FEEL?

Fucking moron.
yea, I liked putting firecrackers in mailboxes on Halloween when I was a kid, it was fun as hell

Comment:
Isn't Halloween offensive to conservative Christians?

Between conservatives and liberals, we'll be living under Talibanic rule in no time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back