You literally have to be the biggest moron in HUMAN HISTORY to believe Joe Biden got more LEGAL votes than any president in history.

The man who can't finish a scripted sentence.
The man who couldn't fill a high school gymnasium with supporters.

Yeah........NO

LOL

Its incredibly ironic that the party that has tried every trick in the book to suppress the vote was decapitated by a record number of voters who showed up to vote against the blob.
That it was Joe Biden who creamed your lord and master is especially satisfying.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793
I will be laughing at you sorry ass progs as your gasoline prices will necessarily skyrocket again along with everything else that has to have fossil fuels deliver. I will laugh at you when you are huddle in that shack with no heat being able to comfort you during winter time. I laugh when BLM shows up demanding that you Whities give up your house because it belongs to them.....

Turnout was 90% in Milwaukee, Detroit, Philly, while it was around 50% in places like Cleveland, Memphis, St.Louis, Nashville....

Totally plausible!

Making accusations of widespread fraud then going 1-26 in the courts whilst denying there was any fraud.

Totally plausible!
The real Toro would be totally skeptical of statistics like that....Numbers and spreadsheets are what he does.

The imposter isn't even a C grade troll.

Best numbers I can find is there over 180 million voters in the USA. Counting up both Biden and Trump votes and votes of other parties,
final vote count will be close to 100%. That will be a first and to me I understand why some folks find that odd.
Wait until all counts and recounts are done and then we better see if anything is not correct.

It's a snap. You sound sad, angry, in denial, and vindictive. I'm pretty happy!:cool:

No, you want me to be angry. etc etc etc
Trump hasn't lost the election yet.

And, what are you "happy" about ?
(I think you're making it up)

You said you were tired of Democrats AND republicans....so what could you possibly be happy about?

Last edited:
Do tell us where these ILLEGAL votes were cast. Biden got almost 75 million votes. There is no law that requires any of us to vote for one candidate or another, and people stood in long lines to vote in this election.

Yeah........NO

LOL

Maybe you just have to accept "reality".

51.0%

Find one with more not named Joe Biden in a later count.

What's that? Can't do it? Did you actually NOT KNOW there are more people right now, and therefore more voters right now, than ever before? Are you dense enough to not get that?

Well then you have to be the biggest moron in human history. Don't you.

Do tell us where these ILLEGAL votes were cast. Biden got almost 75 million votes. There is no law that requires any of us to vote for one candidate or another, and people stood in long lines to vote in this election.

Actually almost 80 million, and likely will cross that line.

Yahoos show up on this thread apparently willing to look so stupid (post 5 for example) that they think the exact same number of people vote every year. Bizzaro.

One can sort of understand stupid people being stupid. What stupefies the mind is people acting stupid INTENTIONALLY.

We're expected to believe a drooling fucktard locked in a basement, with a spawn that has videos of him raping Chinese children on an abandoned laptop, got a TON more votes than the first jogger president and the first potentially female president.

Yeah, sounds legit.

This makes one realize that the kenyan lawn jockey didn't win in '08 or '12. No fucking way. Who knew voting machines were being used with predetermined, programmable outcomes. These fucking traitors need to be destroyed.

Last edited:
We're expected to believe a drooling fucktard locked in a basement, with a spawn that has videos of him raping Chinese children on an abandoned laptop, got a TON more votes than the first jogger president and the first potentially female president.

Yeah, sounds legit.

You're telling us Rump is a jogger and "potentially female"? :cuckoo:

Allllllllll righty then.

Right...Biden got more votes than Obama.

If that makes sense to you then so would Democrat rule (aka Elitist rule)

Yeah, sounds legit.

This makes one realize that the kenyan lawn jockey didn't win in '08 or '12. No fucking way. Who knew voting machines were being used with predetermined, programmable outcomes. These fucking traitors need to be destroyed.

Oh I agree but...
One small problem......
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Actually not.
Indeed, you literally have to be the biggest moron in human history to believe that President-elect Biden won’t become the 46th President of the United States on January 20th, 2021.

Ok, let's say that happens.
Name even ONE thing that that will do for you or Americans that is better than it already was.

G'head. JUST ONE

let me guess your answer....."well....uh....um....Trump is gone" !!!

Yeah, sounds legit.

Oh I agree but...
One small problem......
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.
Yes, I've heard it said "the GOP plays badminton while the marxist Dims play football"....

That needs to be changed to "they play football, while the GOP plays mass-murdering psychopaths".... I'll be happy to go full psychopath..... just say the word

Yeah........NO

LOL

Its incredibly ironic that the party that has tried every trick in the book to suppress the vote was decapitated by a record number of voters who showed up to vote against the blob.
That it was Joe Biden who creamed your lord and master is especially satisfying.
Trump got more votes it appears then Obama, explain that one ..

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793
I will be laughing at you sorry ass progs as your gasoline prices will necessarily skyrocket again along with everything else that has to have fossil fuels deliver. I will laugh at you when you are huddle in that shack with no heat being able to comfort you during winter time. I laugh when BLM shows up demanding that you Whities give up your house because it belongs to them.....
What were gas’s prices in Obama’s last two years? Lower than any of trumps??

It's a snap. You sound sad, angry, in denial, and vindictive. I'm pretty happy!:cool:

And, what are you "happy" about ?
(I think you're making it up)

You said you were tired of Democrats AND republicans....so what could you possibly be happy about?

I am happy the election was won by Joe Biden and trump will fail to overthrow it. I put up with the whiny left last time and I will put up with the whiny right this time. I am happy my sons are doing well in their career fields, they went to school for. I am happy my daughter just started a new job in the career field she went back to school for. We are just happy and satisfied, the things we (my wife of 46 years and I) planned for and worked for and sacrificed for paid off and put us and our family in our present position.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793
What were gas’s prices in Obama’s last two years? Lower than any of trumps??

Be specific, how did the anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling Obama accomplish this?

Forum List

Back