You KNOW You're On The Right Track When Hillary Attacks DOJ For Considering An Independent Counsel

definitely. It's amazing that Trump is just supposed to sit back and shut the fk up and hitlery feels it isn't necessary. Too funny.
Well, the DOJ doing its job by investigating her would be an 'abuse of power'. ;p
it is funny that they feel they are allowed to control their own investigation. And trump just mentions something and it is automatically obstruction. I am amazed at the folks who are collaborators with this evil. It happened with the French when hitler took over.

Easy: "LOOK OVER THERE!!"

Hillary ain't the president - get over her

funny-dog-pictures-squirrel_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

I have an idea. Why not have all those people we pay at the DOJ do their jobs and investigate Hillary?

Why do we need someone special to do it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
this the same DOJ that didn't give a shit bill clinton and ... um ... the DOJ met on a tarmac somewhere???
That meeting on the tarmac was just to talk about grandkids and recipes.
well fk man hitlery had 33,000 emails about her daughter. Does anyone even know how many emails 33,000 is? after three years in my business I have 37k worth of emails in archive. Fk man that is like three years of hundreds of companies and product discussions. perhaps 1k might be personal.

I have an idea. Why not have all those people we pay at the DOJ do their jobs and investigate Hillary?

this the same DOJ that didn't give a shit bill clinton and ... um ... the DOJ met on a tarmac somewhere???
well fk man hitlery had 33,000 emails about her daughter. Does anyone even know how many emails 33,000 is? after three years in my business I have 37k worth of emails in archive. Fk man that is like three years of hundreds of companies and product discussions. perhaps 1k might be personal.
that's 90 e-mails a day for a year.

Facts from where if not the media?
The FBI, DOJ, Hillary and Bill themselves.

I see. Facts like This?

Jeff Sessions threw cold water on calls for a 2nd special counsel to investigate Clinton

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions threw some cold water on increasing calls from the right for a second special counsel to investigate 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

During testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, Sessions told Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio that something that "looks like" it is worthy of the appointment of a special counsel "is not enough basis to appoint one."

Loser.
Sesssions has been threatened by the Criminal elietest/establishment Washington cabal.. He has also said he would allow one, just last night. He just needs to appoint one and be done with it.

Sesssions has been threatened by the Criminal elietest/establishment Washington cabal

Loser

Jeff Sessions threw cold water on calls for a 2nd special counsel to investigate Clinton

"I appreciate yesterday's letter saying you were considering appointing a special counsel that you sent to us," Jordan said. "But my concern is we sent you a letter three and a half months ago asking for a second special counsel. And if you're now just considering it, what is it going to take to get a special counsel?"

"It would take a factual basis that meets the standards of the appointment of a special counsel," Sessions responded after Jordan read off a list of reasons why he believed an appointment was necessary. "We will use the proper standards, and that's the only thing I can tell you, Mr. Jordan. You can have your idea but sometimes we have to study what the facts are and to evaluate whether it meets the standard that requires a special counsel."

After another heated exchange, Sessions said, "'Looks like' is not enough basis to appoint a special counsel."

He did not, however, rule out that a special counsel could be appointed if the proper standards were met."
Poor fakey jakey...

He sent out a WRITTEN RESPONSE in which he stated that there was sufficient evidence to em-panel a Special Counsel. This occurred last night...

Post it!

"It would take a factual basis that meets the standards of the appointment of a special counsel," Sessions responded
No evidence of any crime being perpetrated evidently met the requirements for Democrats appointing a 'stacked' Special Counsel to investigate Trump

...but...

The Clintons took $100+ Million from the KGB bank.
Bill took $500,000 a speech from the KGB Bank.
John Podesta's company was working 2 Lobbying cases for the Russians, received thousands of unreported shares of Russian stock, and 1/3rd of the board members of his personal company were prominent Russia Businessmen who have direct contacts in the Kremlin and to Putin himself.'Fat' Tony Podesta, brother of Hillary Campaign manager john Podesta and CEO if the Podesta Group, was working as an UNREGISTERED FOREIGN AGENT for the KGB Bank AND was working for the Russian Spy Agency, the same agency that supposedly hacked the DNC...

None of that factual evidence meets those same requirements to investigate the Clintons.

:p

Can you say 'different rules / requirements for Democrats'?

Can you say 'different rules / requirements for Democrats'?

You should take that up with Sessions, the Trump nominated AG.

Who wouldn't write 33,000 emails about Chelsea?

During testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, Sessions told Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio that something that "looks like" it is worthy of the appointment of a special counsel "is not enough basis to appoint one."

'Looks like'?

The Clintons took $100+ Million from the KGB bank.
Bill took $500,000 a speech from the KGB Bank.
John Podesta's company was working 2 Lobbying cases for the Russians, received thousands of unreported shares of Russian stock, and 1/3rd of the board members of his personal company were prominent Russia Businessmen who have direct contacts in the Kremlin and to Putin himself.

'Fat' Tony Podesta, brother of Hillary Campaign manager john Podesta and CEO if the Podesta Group, was working as an UNREGISTERED FOREIGN AGENT for the KGB Bank AND was working for the Russian Spy Agency, the same agency that supposedly hacked the DNC.

And you and Hillary are like:

View attachment 160725

Again, I can't hear a word coming out of your mouth over the ROAR of HYPOCRISY AND BULLSHIT.

Yep. "Looks like" isn't the standard required.

that's 90 e-mails a day for a year.
just about her daughter. hly fk, how did she get any fking work done? Oh yeah, she fked the four in benghazi, I forgot for a moment.

...to investigate HER!

View attachment 160718
.....'I SAID there is NOTHING to see here - move along!'....

Bitter Hillary unloads on Trump DOJ over possible Uranium One probe
"In a new interview Clinton claimed the Uranium One story has been "debunked"
a number of times and that the Trump administration was merely"

* Clinton calls Uranium One story a 'distraction,' warns of dictatorship

Suddenly, according to Hillary, if the Justice Department appoints a Special Counsel to investigate all the evidence of her and bill's Influence Peddling, 'Collusion', taking over $100 Million from the KGB Bank, and her 'treason' it is a sign of a 'Trump Dictatorship'. Bwuhahaha...

That is funny, considering how many times Barry violated both Constitution and Law, how many times he by-passed Congress to drag the US into Un-Constitutional and Un-Approved wars to help terrorists, how he by-passed Congress and issued Un-Constitutional Executive Orders - as on Immigration, how he By-Passed Congress to forge his own personal treaty with Iran and took it straight to the UN for ratification before ever letting Congress look at it, how he illegally spied on Americans / reporters / the media / the US Senate / the USSC, and how he used the IRS as own personal political weapon against Americans who opposed his ideology and re-election...and how he protected Hillary from indictment / charges for crimes she DID commit.

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday slammed what she described as the “politicization of the Justice Department”

You can NOT make this shite up!

FBI Director James Comey exonerated Hillary of her crimes before the investigation was done. He changed his wording because he realized when he declared Hillary to be 'extremely careless' in the handling of classified he had just pointed out she had broken US Law that makes 'extreme carelessness' in handling classified a crime.

Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch met to discuss the case against Hillary. Obama and his DOJ covered for Hillary's ass just as Barry protected Holder from prosecution for multiple counts of felony Perjury before Congress when Holder was caught covering Obama's backside over the fast and furious Scandal.

The DOJ is filled with Hillary and Barry leftover loyalists - Sessions declared their are 27 on-going investigations of illegal leaks within the DOJ.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK WHEN HILLARY CLINTON STARTS SQUEALING LIKE A STUCK PIG ABOUT BEING INVESTIGATED FOR CRIMES AS IF SHE WAS ONE OF THE 'LITTLE PEOPLE' INSTEAD OF AN ELITIST ABOVE THE LAW.

..................."I AM not A crook!"..................

So Mueller's on the right track because trump attacks him. Good to know that.

Mueller's arrests that were made have zero to do with Trump. If that is what you call the right track, you need a new GPS!

Who wouldn't write 33,000 emails about Chelsea?
she must have been one very active child. hly fk, LOL

...to investigate HER!

View attachment 160718
.....'I SAID there is NOTHING to see here - move along!'....

Bitter Hillary unloads on Trump DOJ over possible Uranium One probe
"In a new interview Clinton claimed the Uranium One story has been "debunked"
a number of times and that the Trump administration was merely"

* Clinton calls Uranium One story a 'distraction,' warns of dictatorship

Suddenly, according to Hillary, if the Justice Department appoints a Special Counsel to investigate all the evidence of her and bill's Influence Peddling, 'Collusion', taking over $100 Million from the KGB Bank, and her 'treason' it is a sign of a 'Trump Dictatorship'. Bwuhahaha...

That is funny, considering how many times Barry violated both Constitution and Law, how many times he by-passed Congress to drag the US into Un-Constitutional and Un-Approved wars to help terrorists, how he by-passed Congress and issued Un-Constitutional Executive Orders - as on Immigration, how he By-Passed Congress to forge his own personal treaty with Iran and took it straight to the UN for ratification before ever letting Congress look at it, how he illegally spied on Americans / reporters / the media / the US Senate / the USSC, and how he used the IRS as own personal political weapon against Americans who opposed his ideology and re-election...and how he protected Hillary from indictment / charges for crimes she DID commit.

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday slammed what she described as the “politicization of the Justice Department”

You can NOT make this shite up!

FBI Director James Comey exonerated Hillary of her crimes before the investigation was done. He changed his wording because he realized when he declared Hillary to be 'extremely careless' in the handling of classified he had just pointed out she had broken US Law that makes 'extreme carelessness' in handling classified a crime.

Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch met to discuss the case against Hillary. Obama and his DOJ covered for Hillary's ass just as Barry protected Holder from prosecution for multiple counts of felony Perjury before Congress when Holder was caught covering Obama's backside over the fast and furious Scandal.

The DOJ is filled with Hillary and Barry leftover loyalists - Sessions declared their are 27 on-going investigations of illegal leaks within the DOJ.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK WHEN HILLARY CLINTON STARTS SQUEALING LIKE A STUCK PIG ABOUT BEING INVESTIGATED FOR CRIMES AS IF SHE WAS ONE OF THE 'LITTLE PEOPLE' INSTEAD OF AN ELITIST ABOVE THE LAW.

..................."I AM not A crook!"..................

So Mueller's on the right track because trump attacks him. Good to know that.

Mueller's arrests that were made have zero to do with Trump. If that is what you call the right track, you need a new GPS!

Forum List

Back