Tax proposal suggested changes.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
1) Every member of the House & Senate & the President (those who will vote an/or sign) must turn in last year's income tax return to be evaluated as to the net result of this bill on the amount of tax they pay. This to be published for public viewing.

2) The middle class deductions must be added back in until no middle class families have a tax increase because of this new law. Start with interest of school loans, local taxes deductions, etc.

3) Then reduce every break for the wealthy & corporations until the entire bill becomes at least income neutral

4) No adding in crap about the ACA, abortions, etc. No cutting Medicare. Medicaid, and Social Security.

1) Every member of the House & Senate & the President (those who will vote an/or sign) must turn in last year's income tax return to be evaluated as to the net result of this bill on the amount of tax they pay. This to be published for public viewing.

2) The middle class deductions must be added back in until no middle class families have a tax increase because of this new law. Start with interest of school loans, local taxes deductions, etc.

3) Then reduce every break for the wealthy & corporations until the entire bill becomes at least income neutral

4) No adding in crap about the ACA, abortions, etc. No cutting Medicare. Medicaid, and Social Security.
You are hilarious. It's like some of the left are in complete denial about where this nation is headed. :badgrin:

You are hilarious. It's like some of the left are in complete denial about where this nation is headed. :badgrin:

The exact same path George W Bush & the Republicans took us.

So you support this massive tax cut for the wealthy?

Why don't you Dem's win an election then you can pass your hate the wealthy tax increases.
Democrats win & the economy improves.

Then the Republicans win & fuck it up all over gain.

As we see the "OMG OMG OMG deficits" party hand out money to the wealthy for a 1.5 trillion deficit.

Only a stupid dumbass Trumpette would support such a dickhead move.

Why don't you Dem's win an election then you can pass your hate the wealthy tax increases.

As we see the "OMG OMG OMG deficits" party hand out money to the wealthy for a 1.5 trillion deficit.

Apparently you people can't win the support of the American people even with the entire media in the tank for Dem's. You lost 30 states in 2016, ouch!

What the FED and the banks do have more impact on the economy. . . . .

you need to get out more you fucking idiot .. read the bill.

Sorry I was calculating my tax cuts under the GOP bill, what is your point?

the Trump war on the National Debt, Gomer.

you're good with that aint ya princess ?

Not following your irrational hate filled rant.

then get your head out of you ass, or just admit youre a debt hawk ...

either way ..........

you need to get out more you fucking idiot .. read the bill.

Sorry I was calculating my tax cuts under the GOP bill, what is your point?

the Trump war on the National Debt, Gomer.

you're good with that aint ya princess ?

Not following your irrational hate filled rant.

then get your head out of you ass, or just admit youre a debt hawk ...

either way ..........

More irrational hate venting, is there a point in your future anytime soon?

Got to love it. The Trumpettes are afraid to agree with me on this.

I think when Congress votes on any legislation, they need to disclose if they benefit financially & by how much. Same when the President signs a bill.

I know the Trumpettes would agree on this.

Wouldn't you like to know who benefits when they pass the military spending bill? Who has stock in these military suppliers?

Forum List

Back