You KNOW You're On The Right Track When Hillary Attacks DOJ For Considering An Independent Counsel

Like I told another poster, when Fox starts to back away from it's own narrative, it's a sign you probably should as well lest you be left holding the bag all alone.
Again, snowflakes giving credibility to FOX NEWS? Bwuhahaha....

I don't put much stock in the media - I like to stick to the facts.

If a Special Counsel was not a threat and Hillary had nothing to hide she would not be squealing like a stuck pig right now, saying stupid shit like 'the DOJ doing their job is an 'abuse of power.' :p

Facts from where if not the media?
The FBI, DOJ, Hillary and Bill themselves.

I see. Facts like This?

Jeff Sessions threw cold water on calls for a 2nd special counsel to investigate Clinton

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions threw some cold water on increasing calls from the right for a second special counsel to investigate 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

During testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, Sessions told Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio that something that "looks like" it is worthy of the appointment of a special counsel "is not enough basis to appoint one."

Loser.
Sesssions has been threatened by the Criminal elietest/establishment Washington cabal.. He has also said he would allow one, just last night. He just needs to appoint one and be done with it.

I have an idea. Why not have all those people we pay at the DOJ do their jobs and investigate Hillary?

Why do we need someone special to do it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The 2015 investigation did not give the anti Hilary crusade what was desired(.) Trump wants to forget the investigation of his "people".

During testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, Sessions told Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio that something that "looks like" it is worthy of the appointment of a special counsel "is not enough basis to appoint one."

'Looks like'?

The Clintons took $100+ Million from the KGB bank.
Bill took $500,000 a speech from the KGB Bank.
John Podesta's company was working 2 Lobbying cases for the Russians, received thousands of unreported shares of Russian stock, and 1/3rd of the board members of his personal company were prominent Russia Businessmen who have direct contacts in the Kremlin and to Putin himself.

'Fat' Tony Podesta, brother of Hillary Campaign manager john Podesta and CEO if the Podesta Group, was working as an UNREGISTERED FOREIGN AGENT for the KGB Bank AND was working for the Russian Spy Agency, the same agency that supposedly hacked the DNC.

And you and Hillary are like:

upload_2017-11-16_9-12-25.jpeg

Again, I can't hear a word coming out of your mouth over the ROAR of HYPOCRISY AND BULLSHIT.

Here's how the Clintons operate, and I mean this is how they have ALWAYS operated... they LIE... they lie straight through their teeth right in your face, and they EXPECT to get AWAY with it... because they're CLINTONS, and they get a PASS... just listen to the ADORING LEFTWING PROPAGANDA MACHINE break out in RAUCOUS APPLAUSE after SLICK WILLY gets through LYING through his teeth...

Buuuuuuuut... whoopsie... then what happens?

And there you have it. That's how the Clinton Crime Family operates. Hitlery is a filthy lying old hag that belongs BURIED in a prison cell, and we ALL know it. You leftard HACKS here defending her are lower than RAT SHIT.

I have an idea. Why not have all those people we pay at the DOJ do their jobs and investigate Hillary?

The 2015 investigation did not give the anti Hilary crusade what was desired(.) Trump wants to forget the investigation of his "people".
So far, a year into the witch hunt, snowflakes still have ZERO evidence to support their false claims....while the actual evidence against Democrats is overwhelming and undeniable ... unless you're a snowflake.

Like I told another poster, when Fox starts to back away from it's own narrative, it's a sign you probably should as well lest you be left holding the bag all alone.

If a Special Counsel was not a threat and Hillary had nothing to hide she would not be squealing like a stuck pig right now, saying stupid shit like 'the DOJ doing their job is an 'abuse of power.' :p

I see. Facts like This?

Jeff Sessions threw cold water on calls for a 2nd special counsel to investigate Clinton

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions threw some cold water on increasing calls from the right for a second special counsel to investigate 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Loser.
Sesssions has been threatened by the Criminal elietest/establishment Washington cabal.. He has also said he would allow one, just last night. He just needs to appoint one and be done with it.

Sesssions has been threatened by the Criminal elietest/establishment Washington cabal

Loser

"I appreciate yesterday's letter saying you were considering appointing a special counsel that you sent to us," Jordan said. "But my concern is we sent you a letter three and a half months ago asking for a second special counsel. And if you're now just considering it, what is it going to take to get a special counsel?"

"It would take a factual basis that meets the standards of the appointment of a special counsel," Sessions responded after Jordan read off a list of reasons why he believed an appointment was necessary. "We will use the proper standards, and that's the only thing I can tell you, Mr. Jordan. You can have your idea but sometimes we have to study what the facts are and to evaluate whether it meets the standard that requires a special counsel."

After another heated exchange, Sessions said, "'Looks like' is not enough basis to appoint a special counsel."

He did not, however, rule out that a special counsel could be appointed if the proper standards were met."

...to investigate HER!

View attachment 160718
.....'I SAID there is NOTHING to see here - move along!'....

Bitter Hillary unloads on Trump DOJ over possible Uranium One probe
"In a new interview Clinton claimed the Uranium One story has been "debunked"
a number of times and that the Trump administration was merely"

* Clinton calls Uranium One story a 'distraction,' warns of dictatorship

Suddenly, according to Hillary, if the Justice Department appoints a Special Counsel to investigate all the evidence of her and bill's Influence Peddling, 'Collusion', taking over $100 Million from the KGB Bank, and her 'treason' it is a sign of a 'Trump Dictatorship'. Bwuhahaha...

That is funny, considering how many times Barry violated both Constitution and Law, how many times he by-passed Congress to drag the US into Un-Constitutional and Un-Approved wars to help terrorists, how he by-passed Congress and issued Un-Constitutional Executive Orders - as on Immigration, how he By-Passed Congress to forge his own personal treaty with Iran and took it straight to the UN for ratification before ever letting Congress look at it, how he illegally spied on Americans / reporters / the media / the US Senate / the USSC, and how he used the IRS as own personal political weapon against Americans who opposed his ideology and re-election...and how he protected Hillary from indictment / charges for crimes she DID commit.

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday slammed what she described as the “politicization of the Justice Department”

You can NOT make this shite up!

FBI Director James Comey exonerated Hillary of her crimes before the investigation was done. He changed his wording because he realized when he declared Hillary to be 'extremely careless' in the handling of classified he had just pointed out she had broken US Law that makes 'extreme carelessness' in handling classified a crime.

Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch met to discuss the case against Hillary. Obama and his DOJ covered for Hillary's ass just as Barry protected Holder from prosecution for multiple counts of felony Perjury before Congress when Holder was caught covering Obama's backside over the fast and furious Scandal.

The DOJ is filled with Hillary and Barry leftover loyalists - Sessions declared their are 27 on-going investigations of illegal leaks within the DOJ.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK WHEN HILLARY CLINTON STARTS SQUEALING LIKE A STUCK PIG ABOUT BEING INVESTIGATED FOR CRIMES AS IF SHE WAS ONE OF THE 'LITTLE PEOPLE' INSTEAD OF AN ELITIST ABOVE THE LAW.

..................."I AM not A crook!"..................

So Mueller's on the right track because trump attacks him. Good to know that.

The gross pathological liar drunk bitch says the Uranium deal has been "debunked numerous times".

Would one of you Bolsheviks/Democrats please post the debunking that has occurred.

And, I'm not talking about Shep Smith's weak ass explanation---which, for a couple of examples--did not address the fact the Bill Clinton had to fly over to Tajikistan, or where ever, when the deal was about to blow up; or the fact that the Justice Department and FBI covered up the fact of the ongoing the corruption investigation of the Russia Uranium Company.

Why does a Russian Uranium enterprise, obviously involved in bribery and other crimes...as was known to the FBI....obvious crooks...suddenly stop their criminal activity and donate millions and millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation?

Which the damn Clintons did not report until they had to, years later?

The Gross Bitch "delegated" the matter to an assistant in the State Department, and so supposedly is not involved, but this flunkie is on an e-mail saying he would do anything for Hillary Clinton!

The Democrats first defended her because the uranium would never leave the country, but it turns out it in fact did. What of that?

Where is a legitimate "Debunking" the lying Bitch claims exists?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I see. Facts like This?

Loser.

Sesssions has been threatened by the Criminal elietest/establishment Washington cabal

Loser

"I appreciate yesterday's letter saying you were considering appointing a special counsel that you sent to us," Jordan said. "But my concern is we sent you a letter three and a half months ago asking for a second special counsel. And if you're now just considering it, what is it going to take to get a special counsel?"

"It would take a factual basis that meets the standards of the appointment of a special counsel," Sessions responded after Jordan read off a list of reasons why he believed an appointment was necessary. "We will use the proper standards, and that's the only thing I can tell you, Mr. Jordan. You can have your idea but sometimes we have to study what the facts are and to evaluate whether it meets the standard that requires a special counsel."

After another heated exchange, Sessions said, "'Looks like' is not enough basis to appoint a special counsel."

He did not, however, rule out that a special counsel could be appointed if the proper standards were met."
Poor fakey jakey...

He sent out a WRITTEN RESPONSE in which he stated that there was sufficient evidence to em-panel a Special Counsel. This occurred last night...

"It would take a factual basis that meets the standards of the appointment of a special counsel," Sessions responded

No evidence of any crime being perpetrated evidently met the requirements for Democrats appointing a 'stacked' Special Counsel to investigate Trump

...but...

The Clintons took $100+ Million from the KGB bank.
Bill took $500,000 a speech from the KGB Bank.
John Podesta's company was working 2 Lobbying cases for the Russians, received thousands of unreported shares of Russian stock, and 1/3rd of the board members of his personal company were prominent Russia Businessmen who have direct contacts in the Kremlin and to Putin himself.'Fat' Tony Podesta, brother of Hillary Campaign manager john Podesta and CEO if the Podesta Group, was working as an UNREGISTERED FOREIGN AGENT for the KGB Bank AND was working for the Russian Spy Agency, the same agency that supposedly hacked the DNC...

None of that factual evidence meets those same requirements to investigate the Clintons.

:p

Can you say 'different rules / requirements for Democrats'?

definitely. It's amazing that Trump is just supposed to sit back and shut the fk up and hitlery feels it isn't necessary. Too funny. collaboration.

definitely. It's amazing that Trump is just supposed to sit back and shut the fk up and hitlery feels it isn't necessary. Too funny.
Well, the DOJ doing its job by investigating her would be an 'abuse of power'. ;p

this the same DOJ that didn't give a shit bill clinton and ... um ... the DOJ met on a tarmac somewhere???
That meeting on the tarmac was just to talk about grandkids and recipes.

Forum List

Back