You KNOW You're On The Right Track When Hillary Attacks DOJ For Considering An Independent Counsel

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...to investigate HER!

upload_2017-11-16_8-10-23.jpeg
.....'I SAID there is NOTHING to see here - move along!'....

Bitter Hillary unloads on Trump DOJ over possible Uranium One probe
"In a new interview Clinton claimed the Uranium One story has been "debunked"
a number of times and that the Trump administration was merely"

* Clinton calls Uranium One story a 'distraction,' warns of dictatorship

Suddenly, according to Hillary, if the Justice Department appoints a Special Counsel to investigate all the evidence of her and bill's Influence Peddling, 'Collusion', taking over $100 Million from the KGB Bank, and her 'treason' it is a sign of a 'Trump Dictatorship'. Bwuhahaha...

That is funny, considering how many times Barry violated both Constitution and Law, how many times he by-passed Congress to drag the US into Un-Constitutional and Un-Approved wars to help terrorists, how he by-passed Congress and issued Un-Constitutional Executive Orders - as on Immigration, how he By-Passed Congress to forge his own personal treaty with Iran and took it straight to the UN for ratification before ever letting Congress look at it, how he illegally spied on Americans / reporters / the media / the US Senate / the USSC, and how he used the IRS as own personal political weapon against Americans who opposed his ideology and re-election...and how he protected Hillary from indictment / charges for crimes she DID commit.

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday slammed what she described as the “politicization of the Justice Department”

You can NOT make this shite up!

FBI Director James Comey exonerated Hillary of her crimes before the investigation was done. He changed his wording because he realized when he declared Hillary to be 'extremely careless' in the handling of classified he had just pointed out she had broken US Law that makes 'extreme carelessness' in handling classified a crime.

Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch met to discuss the case against Hillary. Obama and his DOJ covered for Hillary's ass just as Barry protected Holder from prosecution for multiple counts of felony Perjury before Congress when Holder was caught covering Obama's backside over the fast and furious Scandal.

The DOJ is filled with Hillary and Barry leftover loyalists - Sessions declared their are 27 on-going investigations of illegal leaks within the DOJ.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK WHEN HILLARY CLINTON STARTS SQUEALING LIKE A STUCK PIG ABOUT BEING INVESTIGATED FOR CRIMES AS IF SHE WAS ONE OF THE 'LITTLE PEOPLE' INSTEAD OF AN ELITIST ABOVE THE LAW.

..................."I AM not A crook!"..................

...to investigate HER!

View attachment 160718

Suddenly, according to Hillary, if the Justice Department appoints a Special Counsel to investigate all the evidence of her and bill's Influence Peddling, 'Collusion', taking over $100 Million from the KGB Bank, and her 'treason' it is a sign of a 'Trump Dictatorship'. Bwuhahaha...

That is funny, considering how many times Barry violated both Constitution and Law, how many times he by-passed Congress to drag the US into Un-Constitutional and Un-Approved wars to help terrorists, how he by-passed Congress and issued Un-Constitutional Executive Orders - as on Immigration, how he By-Passed Congress to forge his own personal treaty with Iran and took it straight to the UN for ratification before ever letting Congress look at it, how he illegally spied on Americans / reporters / the media / the US Senate / the USSC, and how he used the IRS as own personal political weapon against Americans who opposed his ideology and re-election...and how he protected Hillary from indictment / charges for crimes she DID commit.

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday slammed what she described as the “politicization of the Justice Department”

FBI Director James Comey exonerated Hillary of her crimes before the investigation was done. He changed his wording because he realized when he declared Hillary to be 'extremely careless' in the handling of classified he had just pointed out she had broken US Law that makes 'extreme carelessness' in handling classified a crime.

Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch met to discuss the case against Hillary. Obama and his DOJ covered for Hillary's ass just as Barry protected Holder from prosecution for multiple counts of felony Perjury before Congress when Holder was caught covering Obama's backside over the fast and furious Scandal.

The DOJ is filled with Hillary and Barry leftover loyalists - Sessions declared their are 27 on-going investigations of illegal leaks within the DOJ.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK WHEN HILLARY CLINTON STARTS SQUEALING LIKE A STUCK PIG ABOUT BEING INVESTIGATED FOR CRIMES AS IF SHE WAS ONE OF THE 'LITTLE PEOPLE' INSTEAD OF AN ELITIST ABOVE THE LAW.

The saying is when you are catching flack, you are getting closer to the target.

Just an old WWII bomber pilot saying.

Which is very true and transcends to all parts of life.

Fighter pilots call what Hillary just threw out 'Chaff' and 'flares', an attempt to distract / escape the missile coming up your six...

:p

"Clinton calls Uranium One special counsel threat an 'abuse of power'"

Yes, of course - the DOJ investigating serious evidence of crimes committed is an 'abuse' of their power, not at all what they were created to do in any way. :p

"Clinton calls Uranium One special counsel threat an 'abuse of power'"

Yes, of course - the DOJ investigating serious evidence of crimes committed is an 'abuse' of their power, not at all what they were created to do in any way. :p

yes

however sending the IRS to hassle conservative organisations wasnt

--LOL

is it an abuse of power to force the investigation upon you to be renamed "a matter"?
is it an abuse of power to tell the head of the FBI to tone down the language of the investigation?

I have an idea. Why not have all those people we pay at the DOJ do their jobs and investigate Hillary?

Why do we need someone special to do it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Based on the foot-dragging and reluctance to investigate / bring Hillary to Justice by the DOJ and politicians on both sides, ya gotta wonder how much dirt / blackmail material the Clintons have between Bill's collecting FBI files on all of his enemies when he was President, Obama's spying on the American people / the US SENATE, and the USSC, and Wasserman-Schultz's Pakistani Soy Ring that had illegal access to House files and all of the DNC's personal e-mails.

A Special Counsel was created to investigate Trump regarding a NON-Crime with NO evidence of non-existent Trump Collusion. Comparatively, there is a plethora of solid evidence against the Clintons, the Podestas, Mueller, Holder, and Barry yet no Special Counsel assigned yet.

Hillary's panicked squealing at the mere discussion of a Special Counsel to investigate her and Bill, though, shows she knows if there is one there is enough evidence to 'burn' her and Bill.

...to investigate HER!

View attachment 160718

Like I told another poster, when Fox starts to back away from it's own narrative, it's a sign you probably should as well lest you be left holding the bag all alone.

Like I told another poster, when Fox starts to back away from it's own narrative, it's a sign you probably should as well lest you be left holding the bag all alone.
Again, snowflakes giving credibility to FOX NEWS? Bwuhahaha....

I don't put much stock in the media - I like to stick to the facts.

If a Special Counsel was not a threat and Hillary had nothing to hide she would not be squealing like a stuck pig right now, saying stupid shit like 'the DOJ doing their job is an 'abuse of power.' :p

If a Special Counsel was not a threat and Hillary had nothing to hide she would not be squealing like a stuck pig right now, saying stupid shit like 'the DOJ doing their job is an 'abuse of power.' :p

Facts from where if not the media?

^That's what this thread is.
You are such a phony. You KNOW that if it was Donald Trump who had received over $100 Million from the KGB Bank snowflakes like yourself would be pushing for Trump to immediately be impeached and thrown in jail for 'treason'...of course it's ok with you when Hillary does it. :p

Snowflakes like you on this board refuse to even mention 'Fat Tony' Podesta working for BOTH the KGB Bank and the RUSSIAN SPY AGENCY - the same Russian Spy agency that supposedly hacked the Democrats. That little fact is not even worth a mention from Snowflakes. The FACT that the Podesta Group - creation of John Podesta, Hillary's campaign manager - working on 2 Lobbying jobs for the Russians is not worth mentioning. WHY? Because they are ties between the Clinton Crime Syndicate and the Russians.

Again, imagine if Trump Jr was working for the KGB Bank or the Russian SPY agency - it would be plastered over every liberal media outlet in America and used to attack Trump.

You jackasses want to throw Trump out of office because one of his associates has been indicted for tax evasion dating back to 2009! God forbid Donald trump would have met personally with Putin like Bill did or take millions from the KGB bank the way the Clintons did.

Every time you / snowflakes you open your mouths to attack Trump no one can hardly hear a word you're saying over the deafening roar of HYPOCRISY and BULLSHIT!

Last edited:

The FBI, DOJ, Hillary and Bill themselves.

The FBI, DOJ, Hillary and Bill themselves.

I see. Facts like This?

Jeff Sessions threw cold water on calls for a 2nd special counsel to investigate Clinton

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions threw some cold water on increasing calls from the right for a second special counsel to investigate 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

During testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, Sessions told Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio that something that "looks like" it is worthy of the appointment of a special counsel "is not enough basis to appoint one."

Loser.

Forum List

Back