You Know What These Protests Today Actually Did?

Yea, Candle and Dixie cup sales went up, I am going to buy stock in these companies
5995c149f1a8501d008b5ab4-960-720.jpg

Yea, Candle and Dixie cup sales went up, I am going to buy stock in these companies
View attachment 184541

I suppose now they've had their "Anti-War" protest like their dirty hippie parents did.

I remember some of those hippies being pretty damn smart, though, what happened?

The YUGE mistake all you Right wingers are making?

1). Underestimating your enemy
2). Denying their progress
3(. Failing to take any meaningful action

Three of the well known most fatal mistakes made in conflict history.
Telling each other it all means nothing accomplishes ZILCH. (well, maybe gives you a warm and fuzzy FEELING?)

You're fooling yourselves if you think these kids won't remember all this and vote starting on their 18th b'day.
You act as if every one of them is just there for the party. Nope. Many really have been convinced guns are pure evil and their lives are in danger.
I'm quite sure ALL their parents will vote accordingly.

Many will. And many will go about convincing others to. All you have to do is stop a minute and look how far they've come in the last few years. California, Connecticut and a bunch of other places damn near have destroyed the 2nd already. Florida's next depending on who the Progs elect governor. If they get Phillip Levine of one of those other radical Communists, they'll make California's gun restrictions look pale.
Florida is the next Communist stronghold.

There WAS A TIME when they (Progressives) were so out numbered that the Right could have a 30% turnout at the polls and still win elections. THOSE DAYS ARE GONE. Today the Left commands a MUCH bigger slice of the electorate...including 3 million plus illegal votes.

All that's required for evil men to prevail........you know the rest......

WTFU

Last edited:
They made more people go out and BUY GUNS, and more people JOIN THE NRA, not to mention give more Americans PROTEST FATIGUE.

I say keep it up, lefties, keep it up. You're the best friend gun sales has ever had, and the NRA... :lol:
You are so deluded.

The YUGE mistake all you Right wingers are making?

1). Underestimating your enemy
2). Denying their progress
3(. Failing to take any meaningful action

Three of the well known most fatal mistakes made in conflict history.
Telling each other it all means nothing accomplishes ZILCH. (well, maybe gives you a warm and fuzzy FEELING?)

You're fooling yourselves if you think these kids won't remember all this and vote starting on their 18th b'day.
You act as if every one of them is just there for the party. Nope. Many really have been convinced guns are pure evil and their lives are in danger.
I'm quite sure ALL their parents will vote accordingly.

Many will. And many will go about convincing others to. All you have to do is stop a minute and look how far they've come in the last few years. California, Connecticut and a bunch of other places damn near have destroyed the 2nd already. Florida's next depending on who the Progs elect governor. If they get Phillip Levine of one of those other radical Communists, they'll make California's gun restrictions look pale.
Florida is the next Communist stronghold.

There WAS A TIME when they (Progressives) were so out numbered that the Right could have a 30% turnout at the polls and still win elections. THOSE DAYS ARE GONE. Today the Left commands a MUCH bigger slice of the electorate...including 3 million plus illegal votes.

All that's required for evil men to prevail........you know the rest......

WTFU
The left are a idiots,if the brainwashed sheeples want more Obama type shit ,so be it, and cycles begins, Any major city run by democrats are cesspools, Unfortunately this Country is probably to far gone ,you will all be wards of the state living in 300 square apartments living like rats.
2011-12-21-brouws5.jpg

Forum List

Back