You know how the left continues to say there is no voter fraud

How many votes did Bush steal in Florida and Ohio?

After 2 official recounts and I don't know how many unofficial recounts perhaps you can provide us a link to a charge or criminal complaint that accused Bush or his campaign of stealing votes in 2000.

I can provide you with Gore's demands that votes for a third candidate in the 3 effect districts be changed to him. I can provide you with Gore's demand to count any ballot with 2 selections for President made if one of them was him. I can provide you with Gore's demand that uncounted votes with no legally discernible way to ascertain who they voted for be counted if even a dimple appeared on the ballot for him.

All 3 demands illegal and attempts to steal votes.

Or must I remind you that according to FEDERAL Law a State may not change their voting laws during an election or when recounting votes.

"The left" doesn't say that voter fraud is nonexistent. They, and others, say that it is so rare that it doesn't require laws that effectively disenfranchise legal voters. Kind of like "the right" always claims that a few bad players in [pick your industry] don't legitimize stifling regulations.

Conservatives have finally found a BIG gov't regulation that they like - voter ID laws.

One

Two

Three

That's it?

Three?

3?

Republican Lawyers Group's Own Study Undercuts Vote Fraud Claims
A Republican National Lawyers Association effort to discredit the NAACP backfires by showing voter fraud - impersonating other voters - barely occurs.

Republican Lawyers Group's Own Study Undercuts Vote Fraud Claims | News & Politics

Please Gawd, don't make me a Republican. I don't want to be that stupid and that wrong.

If Republican policies were any good or were good for America, everyone would want to vote for them. The fact they are working to suppress the vote proves they don't believe in their own policies.

wow... three people out of 330 Million.. alert the presses... oh wait... you did.

Correct.

No one ever said ‘there is no voter fraud.’

The fact is that fraud is so exceedingly rare that it is virtually non-existent; and because it is so exceedingly rare there is no evidence to justify voter ID requirements or other unnecessary measures.

Voter fraud is a non-issue.
Franken got elected in minn. thanks to voter fraud. More out there three plead guilty.

wow... three people out of 330 Million.. alert the presses... oh wait... you did.

Correct.

The fact is that fraud is so exceedingly rare that it is virtually non-existent; and because it is so exceedingly rare there is no evidence to justify voter ID requirements or other unnecessary measures.

Franken got elected in minn. thanks to voter fraud. More out there three plead guilty.

Liar

Correct.

Liar

:lol: Franken is a Thief, a Liar, and a Fraud.

When election officials are perpetrating the fraud as in Georgia and several other States ( all Democrats) that is a force multiplier.

When party officials ( all democrat) are the ones perpetrating the fraud ( again Georgia and several other States) that is not only a force multiplier it indicates what that party finds acceptable.

Correct.

I remember the Franken election...
Some guy showed up with ballots in the trunk of his car....
90% of those ballots were for Franken....

12 Officials in Georgia, as I recall, were charged with voter fraud. There are not 300 million democrats and sure as hell not 300 million in Georgia.

Some more democratic officials were charged in other States too. And then there is all those ACORN employees.

It is pretty SERIOUS when election officials and Democratic party leaders are caught red handed with false registration cards and numerous ballots in their possession.

Serious for those accused of the crime, not serious and a non-issue with regard to the outcome of any election.

This is where the left makes me embarrassed to associate with them....nothing is disenfranchising about making someone provide their ID when they vote.

if the Left isn't comitting voter fraud, then Anthony Weiner doesn't have a sex drive,,,well only sexually attracted to vacuum cleaners and swimming pools.

One

Two

Three

That's it?

Three?

3?

Republican Lawyers Group's Own Study Undercuts Vote Fraud Claims
A Republican National Lawyers Association effort to discredit the NAACP backfires by showing voter fraud - impersonating other voters - barely occurs.

Republican Lawyers Group's Own Study Undercuts Vote Fraud Claims | News & Politics

Please Gawd, don't make me a Republican. I don't want to be that stupid and that wrong.

If Republican policies were any good or were good for America, everyone would want to vote for them. The fact they are working to suppress the vote proves they don't believe in their own policies.

3 got caught forging multiple absentee ballots.
In another case, 6 people (all Democrats) have been indicted over as many as 900 fraudulent ballots. Al Franken won his seat by 225 votes. Could someone with a stack of ballots at their disposal effect policy?
If it could be proven that >226 fraudulent votes were cast for Sen Franken, would you advocate removing him from office?

and sometimes the left accuses Rep's of voter fraud? but have't Rats always been the minority? Did Bill Clinton ever get 54/55% of the vote against anyone? {Although I'm not Complaining that he won, my happiest times were actually during the Bush 41/Reagan/and Clinton Years. My most miserable times were DURING THE CARTER AND CHEWBACCA YEARS !!!

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud - New York Times

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.
Related

Although Republican activists have repeatedly said fraud is so widespread that it has corrupted the political process and, possibly, cost the party election victories, about 120 people have been charged and 86 convicted as of last year.

Most of those charged have been Democrats, voting records show. Many of those charged by the Justice Department appear to have mistakenly filled out registration forms or misunderstood eligibility rules, a review of court records and interviews with prosecutors and defense lawyers show.

In Miami, an assistant United States attorney said many cases there involved what were apparently mistakes by immigrants, not fraud.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back