You know how the left continues to say there is no voter fraud

Now why is it republicans are trying to get the government to SPEND MILLIONS of taxpayer money on a problem that does not exist?

wtf is that about you hypocrits?

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud - New York Times

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.
Related

Although Republican activists have repeatedly said fraud is so widespread that it has corrupted the political process and, possibly, cost the party election victories, about 120 people have been charged and 86 convicted as of last year.

Most of those charged have been Democrats, voting records show. Many of those charged by the Justice Department appear to have mistakenly filled out registration forms or misunderstood eligibility rules, a review of court records and interviews with prosecutors and defense lawyers show.

In Miami, an assistant United States attorney said many cases there involved what were apparently mistakes by immigrants, not fraud.

anything more recent than 2007?

Then why did 3 people just plead guilty yesterday for just that. And you can just guess what party they are from :eusa_whistle:

3 people enter guilty plea in Troy voter fraud case - WRGB Channel 6 News

Of course there is voter fraud, it is not epidemic nor something new. What is new is the New Rights effort to curtail the franchise for those who they believe will vote for the liberal or Democratic candidate.

In doing so the New Right exposes the obvious, their ideas are unpopular and their message is rejected by the vast majority of voters so they must find a way to limit the oppositions ability to attract voters. Both efforts in several states to restrict or impede seniors, minorities and students and the five members of the USSC who affirmed Citizens United v. FEC are enemies of the American style of democracy and favor an Oligarchy of the rich.

Dem's have been getting illegal citizens to vote for years not to mention the dead and forged signatures.
Now a Democratic Mayor from New Haven Connecticut has come out boldly with wanting illegals to vote.
Why? Because the voter ID law stops illegals and the dead from voting that's why.
Repubs have done it too with different ways but not as bad and as much as Dem's have.
They had plenty of evidence that there were more voters than people who live there in quite a few of the states during the 2008 elections.

Actually, Republicans seldom get caught (nor do Democrats) trying to get votes counted that shouldn't be counted. Instead, Republicans get caught trying to make sure votes AREN'T counted that SHOULD be counted.

And in fact, that's what this entire dustup over the nonexistent epidemic of voter fraud is really about. It's an attempt to put in place measures to keep the unwashed masses from casting their votes. Every black person, Hispanic, woman, or young adult who is prevented from registering and voting is, statistically, a blow against the Democrats. Republicans engage wholesale in that kind of voter fraud -- the negative kind -- and falsely accusing Democrats of engaging in the positive kind is simply an excuse to do more of it.

Now why is it republicans are trying to get the government to SPEND MILLIONS of taxpayer money on a problem that does not exist?

wtf is that about you hypocrits?

You are an Idiot and in denial. It's about Voter Integrity. We are nothing, if we can't even run an Honest Election. Fuck Off.

Like the average Anybody has a problem with producing Legitimate ID. Like you can function freely in Society without it. You are delusional. Stop the Presses!!! No wait.... Is there Anyone who doesn't already know???

They lie in the face of facts all day long

In other words, "It's not a problem until Republicans get caught."
Right?

why do you do this?

You have been given flat out conclusive evidence done by your side to prove there is not such fraud in any sinifigant numbers.

Yet you pretend you didnt see it or that it doesnt exsist.

You cluck and cluck about something yet prove not one shred of real evidence of any problem worth spending millions of tax payer dollars on.

You pretend the fraud I have shown you on the republican side isnt it the court documemts of this country and comes from the VERY TOP of you party.

You pretend the long list of court documented evidence and the VIDEOS of your leaders saying shit like they dont want Americans to vote so they can win power dont exist.

why do you play this game with the facts?

Are you really just so damned dishonest you think its not blaringly obvious to anyone who reads these pages?

All you gain is a huge black mark on your partys forehead that reads LIAR

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

Paul Weyrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Paul M. Weyrich (October 7, 1942 – December 18, 2008[1][2][3][4]) was an American conservative political activist and commentator, most notable as a figurehead of the New Right. He co-founded the Heritage Foundation,[5] a conservative think tank and the Free Congress Foundation, another conservative think tank. He switched from the Roman Rite of the Catholic Church to that of Melkite Greek Catholic Church and was ordained protodeacon.

That's one Man's Opinion. My Opinion is that Each Eligible Citizen should Vote, Once, per Legal Ballot. I understand why you have a problem with that. Do You???

That's one Man's Opinion. My Opinion is that Each Eligible Citizen should Vote, Once, per Legal Ballot. I understand why you have a problem with that. Do You???

And there you go LYING some more.

How is your LIE about IDs for voting making your lies not lies

We will not be Silenced
Part one;
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGZFgMNM-UU]We Will Not Be Silenced - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
Part two;
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXNqFQmGxDU&feature=related]We Will Not Be Silenced - Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, Republicans seldom get caught (nor do Democrats) trying to get votes counted that shouldn't be counted. Instead, Republicans get caught trying to make sure votes AREN'T counted that SHOULD be counted.

And in fact, that's what this entire dustup over the nonexistent epidemic of voter fraud is really about. It's an attempt to put in place measures to keep the unwashed masses from casting their votes. Every black person, Hispanic, woman, or young adult who is prevented from registering and voting is, statistically, a blow against the Democrats. Republicans engage wholesale in that kind of voter fraud -- the negative kind -- and falsely accusing Democrats of engaging in the positive kind is simply an excuse to do more of it.

Keep lying to yourself and others. Keep avoiding the problem, so you don't have to address it. Voter ID should not be a partisan issue. I know you love the Chaos created by it, and that you profit from it, understandably, that is why it is not yet repaired.

TDM, do you have no shame? Never mind. ;) You do not even know what a lie is.

Try looking in the mirror when your lips move. ;)

TDM, do you have no shame? Never mind. ;) You do not even know what a lie is.

Try looking in the mirror when your lips move. ;)

Where did anyone on the left let alone me say they didnt want people to vote?

THAT WAS YOUR GUY ON THE TAPE!

Forum List

Back