You know how the left continues to say there is no voter fraud

And there you go LYING some more.

How is your LIE about IDs for voting making your lies not lies

TDM, do you have no shame? Never mind. ;) You do not even know what a lie is.

Try looking in the mirror when your lips move. ;)

Where did anyone on the left let alone me say they didnt want people to vote?

THAT WAS YOUR GUY ON THE TAPE!

TM, unlike you, I take responsibility for Myself, not others. How can one even take responsibility for others, as you say? I have no control over Someone I have never met or have no affiliation with, nor would I want to. Especially in matters of Free Speech.

I mean, WTF, TM, what is with you. You need to seriously cut back on your Med's.

How many deployed Military Ballots has the Left fought to Disqualify???

That's one Man's Opinion. My Opinion is that Each Eligible Citizen should Vote, Once, per Legal Ballot. I understand why you have a problem with that. Do You???

Which of the following is a lie, TM?

That's one Man's Opinion
My Opinion is that Each Eligible Citizen should Vote, Once, per Legal Ballot
I understand why you have a problem with that.

And WHY is it a lie? Details, please.

TDM, do you have no shame? Never mind. ;) You do not even know what a lie is.

Try looking in the mirror when your lips move. ;)

Where did anyone on the left let alone me say they didnt want people to vote?

THAT WAS YOUR GUY ON THE TAPE!

TM, unlike you, I take responsibility for Myself, not others. How can one even take responsibility for others, as you say? I have no control over Someone I have never met or have no affiliation with, nor would I want to. Especially in matters of Free Speech.

I mean, WTF, TM, what is with you. You need to seriously cut back on your Med's.

How many deployed Military Ballots has the Left fought to Disqualify???

I know you cant control this guy, hes dead now.

The thing is he started the heritage foundation for just the types of reasons he metions on the tape.

HE and his COHORTS control you brains with propaganda.

How sad the you people on the right kept saying things like "I dont even know who Grover Norquest is" or "I dont control Paul Weyrich" yet you do their bidding like fact adverse little clones EVERY DAY here.

They control your minds and even when the FACTS are presented you you still march to their tunes like blind mice.

I really wish you could understand just how silly you all look in the face of cold hard facts

That's one Man's Opinion. My Opinion is that Each Eligible Citizen should Vote, Once, per Legal Ballot. I understand why you have a problem with that. Do You???

Which of the following is a lie, TM?

That's one Man's Opinion
My Opinion is that Each Eligible Citizen should Vote, Once, per Legal Ballot
I understand why you have a problem with that.[/quote]

And WHY is it a lie? Details, please.

that line is a out right lie.

Its you people who are supporting with NO EVIDENCE a course of action that will keep legal american voters from voting.

Your the ones who dont support each eligible citizens right to vote through supporting unneeded id laws that will cost millions of taxpayer dollars and keep people from voting.

why is it you think cacuses are only done by democrats?

when a state is a cuacus state both parties caucus you fool

It's about the Democratic 2008 Primary, with plenty of evidence that Obama was selected not elected by the people.

I NEVER said one word about caucuses are only done by Dem's.
So watch the video and learn why so many Dem's were pissed who voted for Hillary.

the video is all about how the caucus system is bad.

Didnt you even watch your own clip?

They lie in the face of facts all day long

In other words, "It's not a problem until Republicans get caught."
Right?

why do you do this?

You have been given flat out conclusive evidence done by your side to prove there is not such fraud in any sinifigant numbers.

Yet you pretend you didnt see it or that it doesnt exsist.

You cluck and cluck about something yet prove not one shred of real evidence of any problem worth spending millions of tax payer dollars on.

You pretend the fraud I have shown you on the republican side isnt it the court documemts of this country and comes from the VERY TOP of you party.

You pretend the long list of court documented evidence and the VIDEOS of your leaders saying shit like they dont want Americans to vote so they can win power dont exist.

why do you play this game with the facts?

Are you really just so damned dishonest you think its not blaringly obvious to anyone who reads these pages?

All you gain is a huge black mark on your partys forehead that reads LIAR

This whole thread is about DEMOCRATS getting caught in voter fraud, yet you deny it happens. You are a fool.
Were the people in the OP Republicans, you'd be all over it like stink on shit, but I'd still be for measures to insure the integrity of elections. The difference between us is you are for anything that gives your party the upper hand and I expect every vote cast to be legitimate, no matter who cast it.

wow... three people out of 330 Million.. alert the presses... oh wait... you did.

It's amazing.

Something like 41% of the people eligible to vote, actually do. Add in we have a really fucked up system, the electoral college and conservatives keep sticking hurdles in the way to make it harder to vote.

Voter registration should be easy as pie. Voting should be mandatory. It should be one person one vote. And if you can't do it on the internet..you should be able to do it at a polling station within walking distance (no more then one mile) and on a weekend.

It's funny the very same people that say they have the support of "most" of the American people try their hardest to drown out their voices.

How is a succinct statement of opinion a lie? I understand why you have a problem with that, do you?
Let me help you out. You are against voter ID laws because they will make it difficult for ineligible and dead people to vote for Democrats.

Where is YOUR acceptance of the facts presented here that Prove what your party has done to the vote fro decades now RIGHT FROM YOUR TOP PEOPLE???

Video of it coming right out of their own mouths.

Court documented evidence that RIGHT FROM THE TOP they are trying to keep legal American voter from voting.

Do you accpet this cold, hard, firm evidence?

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony

On 17 April, 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

why is it you think cacuses are only done by democrats?

when a state is a cuacus state both parties caucus you fool

Do you do any other tricks? Roll over? Sit? Play dead? Fetch? :eusa_boohoo:

She should work on play dead. No TDM I don't want you dead, I want you to stop spewing garbage.

Forum List

Back