"You Have To Shoot To Kill" Says Anti-Trump Harvard Law Professor

Lol, that is clearly a figure of speech. You guys are nuts. Now this:

Is an open invitation to assassination.

Quit standing up for fuck faces... Makes you look like a fucking pussy

Lol, I can always tell when I've won the discussion here. Without fail the conservatives start calling me names when they run out of things to say.

Harvard law professor = shiteater
They can’t make it in the real world so they have to indoctrinate young naïve people into their world of piss and shit...

Lol, dude! Take a deep breath, don't wanna have an anurism over a forum discussion!

Lol
You’re the one that thinks that progressive professors have any credibility…

Ok, you are dismissed as atragic victim of rwnj brainwashing.

I think there are Charities to help folks like you.

They are hoping to plant a seed. It's some sick shit, that deep state...

"Deep state" is a conservative fairy tail.

tail?
And no, it is not. Soros holds resistance training seminars. Pelosi introduces him at the meetings:

CARLSBAD, Calif.—A secretive three-day conference where big money liberal donors are plotting the next steps of the "resistance" will be headlined by Friday speeches by billionaire George Soros and Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, according to internal documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Yes, it is. It doesn't exist. It is a creation of the far right. A Boogeyman to blame all their problems on. Imaginary. Without substance or reality. Something they use to frighten conservative children like you.

I never said they would.

So what was the point of this thread again?

I've only explained it to you half a dozen times. Do I have to hold your fucking hand?

Yeah, I guess I have a problem understanding people who proffer a false premise. So maybe you can explain how it's not.

I guess you have a problem understanding basic English. Either that or you just like to troll. Maybe both, but neither is my problem.

I'm not trolling, I asked a couple of questions, so far all you've done is deflect, so I'll ask again. What was your motivation for starting this thread? It couldn't have had anything to do with facts.

I haven't deflected at all. I answered your question several times (25 and 27, for example) but you ignored them because you're not interested in an answer, you're interested in trolling the thread and you know it. Have fun with your little game.

tail?
And no, it is not. Soros holds resistance training seminars. Pelosi introduces him at the meetings:

CARLSBAD, Calif.—A secretive three-day conference where big money liberal donors are plotting the next steps of the "resistance" will be headlined by Friday speeches by billionaire George Soros and Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, according to internal documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Yes, it is. It doesn't exist. It is a creation of the far right. A Boogeyman to blame all their problems on. Imaginary. Without substance or reality. Something they use to frighten conservative children like you.

So there was no conference? Soros and Pelosi just happen to bump into each other ? And then taught everyone how to knit?
Ignorance is the reason they are winning this war. Thanks a lot for your contribution to their cause...

tail?

So there was no conference? Soros and Pelosi just happen to bump into each other ? And then taught everyone how to knit?
Ignorance is the reason they are winning this war. Thanks a lot for your contribution to their cause...

Lol, if there was post it up. Not some shadowy maybe from pilfered notes interpreted by a rwnj rag, some evidence.

Forum List

Back