"You Have To Shoot To Kill" Says Anti-Trump Harvard Law Professor

Well fuck....I wish they would shut up TALKING and start ACTING...I am more than ready! I want some action....I am ruthless with some people I am related to I couldn't give a shit about people I don't even know especially liberal scum.

Op is BS..........taken out of context.

Regardless, Tribe is a pile of shit. His attempt to justify the use of a spy by the Obama administration to try and rig the presidential election is disgusting. The opposition campaign is NOT organized crime (Well, Hillary is, but that's a different story.) Putting a spy in the Trump campaign is pretty damned close to treason. Obama was waging war on the American Constitution by thwarting the election process using the federal government against the opposition candidate.

Op is BS..........taken out of context.

Regardless, Tribe is a pile of shit. His attempt to justify the use of a spy by the Obama administration to try and rig the presidential election is disgusting. The opposition campaign is NOT organized crime (Well, Hillary is, but that's a different story.) Putting a spy in the Trump campaign is pretty damned close to treason. Obama was waging war on the American Constitution by thwarting the election process using the federal government against the opposition candidate.
I agree there...........but refuse to go down the other path as titled...........It is clearly taken out of context.

What do you think would have happened to this guy if he has made that same statement about Obama?
Harvard Law's Laurence Tribe tells CNN viewers how to impeach President Trump: 'You have to shoot to kill'

Stop acting like a stupid regressive by quoting things out of context, he was talking about impeachment, nothing else.

I didn't quote anything out of context. I didn't quote anything, period. I asked a question. Can't you read?

Evidently you can't read the title you typed. Carry on.

Evidently you're too stupid to understand what the thread is about. I quoted his own words, then asked what would happen to him if he had said the same thing regarding Obama. But don't let that stop you from trolling the thread along with the liberals.

What do you think would have happened to this guy if he has made that same statement about Obama?
Harvard Law's Laurence Tribe tells CNN viewers how to impeach President Trump: 'You have to shoot to kill'

Stop acting like a stupid regressive by quoting things out of context, he was talking about impeachment, nothing else.

I didn't quote anything out of context. I didn't quote anything, period. I asked a question. Can't you read?

Evidently you're too stupid to understand what the thread is about. I quoted his own words, then asked what would happen to him if he had said the same thing regarding Obama. But don't let that stop you from trolling the thread along with the liberals.

In all fairness, :shoot to kill" is a metaphor by the old leftist scum. Watching the whole clip, he is talking about impeaching the president for not rolling over to leftist criminal acts, not killing him.

And I agree, the president SHOULD be impeached - President Obama that is. Nothing stops congress from impeaching that crooked fucker.

In all fairness, :shoot to kill" is a metaphor by the old leftist scum. Watching the whole clip, he is talking about impeaching the president for not rolling over to leftist criminal acts, not killing him.
I agree. I know he isn't calling for Trump's assassination. My point was that he would have been crucified if he had said the same thing about Obama. I'm speaking to the double standard of Democrats and the msm and the trolls know it.

Ardent peace and anti gun activist want to SHOOT Trump? I know modern liberals are a scary bunch of conformist and hypocrites, but this is too much, even for them. Sorry, not buying this.

Ardent peace and anti gun activist want to SHOOT Trump? I know modern liberals are a scary bunch of conformist and hypocrites, but this is to much, even for them. Sorry, not buying this.
Gun grabbers have always been all about shooting the people they don't like.

That's why they're gun grabbing.

Ardent peace and anti gun activist want to SHOOT Trump? I know modern liberals are a scary bunch of conformist and hypocrites, but this is to much, even for them. Sorry, not buying this.

On second thought, gun grabbers grab their guns and shoot up schools. Yeah. We need to protect THAT. We don't need extremists liberals or conservatives dictating their moronic spin on anything. I am good with middle of the road plain old American common sense.

Lol, that is clearly a figure of speech. You guys are nuts. Now this:

Is an open invitation to assassination.

Quit standing up for fuck faces... Makes you look like a fucking pussy

What is annoying, is that Trump honestly hasn't done anything, that Obama didn't do. The irony is that we agree the office of hte president has expanded it's authority too much.

The difference is, the left-wingers have no problem with THEIR GUY over reaching authority. They just freak out when it isn't their guy with that authority anymore.

If Trump had been a democrat when he was elected, and done everything exactly the same, the left-wingers would have no problem with this. Which is ironic given Trump was more of a democrat before running for office.

Lol, I can always tell when I've won the discussion here. Without fail the conservatives start calling me names when they run out of things to say.

Lol, I can always tell when I've won the discussion here. Without fail the conservatives start calling me names when they run out of things to say.

How ironic, given that you started out calling everyone names who challenged your bullshit.

How ironic, given that you started out calling everyone names who challenged your bullshit.

Lol, no. I called back. I thought maybe this was just what you guys do to the noobs. Turns out most of you just aren't capable of coherent response.

The answer is not a damn thing if his words were taken in context.

On second thought, gun grabbers grab their guns and shoot up schools. Yeah. We need to protect THAT. We don't need extremists liberals or conservatives dictating their moronic spin on anything. I am good with middle of the road plain old American common sense.
I'm sure you were trying to convey something there, I just don't know what.

Harvard law professor = shiteater
They can’t make it in the real world so they have to indoctrinate young naïve people into their world of piss and shit...

They can’t make it in the real world so they have to indoctrinate young naïve people into their world of piss and shit...

Lol, dude! Take a deep breath, don't wanna have an anurism over a forum discussion!

Lol, dude! Take a deep breath, don't wanna have an anurism over a forum discussion!

Lol
You’re the one that thinks that progressive professors have any credibility…

Forum List

Back