You gotta give Carly Fiorina credit, the woman can lie right to your face and double down.

Watching Carly on Meet the Press. Amazing. No matter what fact was brought up about Planned Parenthood and her tenure at HP, she doubled down.

For instance, when asked about the stock footage that was used for the Planned Parenthood slur and why what she described no film was ever discovered, she said she saw it and that's that. She said Democrats believe that only babies that leave the hospital are "safe" from being "harvested". And of course, Chuck Todd being the total milquetoast that he is never challenged her once.

Then he asked her about HP and played the Barbara Boxer campaign video. She called it all lies. He never asked about the yacht or the five private jets mentioned in the video. When she said she created a hundred thousand jobs, or maybe it was a hundred and eighty thousand jobs, he said that was overseas and the net jobs in this country were zero, she said it wasn't true but offered up no facts to prove otherwise.

She made up one lie after another and Todd never disputed any of them.

So while Carly was lying, Todd went after Hillary again and again during her interview. Seems no one can name a single GOP "scandal" that's worked. While Hillary has been attacked again and again, many of her attackers have fallen by the wayside from unrelated sex, ethics and criminal scandals. That's the most hilarious part of all. I think she should bring up some of these attackers and point that out.

This cruela deville says torture is ok. Case closed.

The Republicans just have the corner on whackjobs. Her and Carson make Trump look like a moderate.

Says the party of Ebola.

Biosafety-Level-4.png

^ How real scientists handle a Level IV Slate Cleaning pathogen like Ebola

article-1246145-0805E84C000005DC-903_634x329.jpg

^ How Obama and Democrats believe we should handle a Level IV Slate Cleaning pathogen like Ebola
See what we mean? Repeat a lie often enough. And this from the anti science party that doesn't believe in vaccines.
Really rdean!
Are you forgetting the huge ebola outbreak in the US caused because Obama listened to scientists...even though he was warned by conservatives?

Says the party of Ebola.

Biosafety-Level-4.png

^ How Obama and Democrats believe we should handle a Level IV Slate Cleaning pathogen like Ebola
See what we mean? Repeat a lie often enough. And this from the anti science party that doesn't believe in vaccines.

Letting people, in fact, encouraging people infected with Ebola get on commercial airliners is how Obama and the CDC did "science"

Were they hoping Ebola would find a suitable American host? The entire point of bio CONTAINMENT is to prevent the vector from finding a new host

But, you knew that, right?
Exactly...and has Obama admitted his cupability in the US outbreak yet?
NO! Is the answer.

Says the party of Ebola.

Biosafety-Level-4.png

Letting people, in fact, encouraging people infected with Ebola get on commercial airliners is how Obama and the CDC did "science"

Were they hoping Ebola would find a suitable American host? The entire point of bio CONTAINMENT is to prevent the vector from finding a new host

But, you knew that, right?
Exactly...and has Obama admitted his cupability in the US outbreak yet?
NO! Is the answer.

There was no "huge ebola outbreak in the US"!

:cuckoo:

There were a couple of isolated cases.

Watching Carly on Meet the Press. Amazing. No matter what fact was brought up about Planned Parenthood and her tenure at HP, she doubled down.

For instance, when asked about the stock footage that was used for the Planned Parenthood slur and why what she described no film was ever discovered, she said she saw it and that's that. She said Democrats believe that only babies that leave the hospital are "safe" from being "harvested". And of course, Chuck Todd being the total milquetoast that he is never challenged her once.

Then he asked her about HP and played the Barbara Boxer campaign video. She called it all lies. He never asked about the yacht or the five private jets mentioned in the video. When she said she created a hundred thousand jobs, or maybe it was a hundred and eighty thousand jobs, he said that was overseas and the net jobs in this country were zero, she said it wasn't true but offered up no facts to prove otherwise.

So while Carly was lying, Todd went after Hillary again and again during her interview. Seems no one can name a single GOP "scandal" that's worked. While Hillary has been attacked again and again, many of her attackers have fallen by the wayside from unrelated sex, ethics and criminal scandals. That's the most hilarious part of all. I think she should bring up some of these attackers and point that out.

I think Hillary is the best liar in this election but who knows, if Carly works real hard she might become a close second.

I guess you missed the news that everything that Carly described seeing in those videos IS in fact in the videos in one form or another. The only thing that is not exactly as she described is the part about seeing a baby with a heartbeat just before it was killed. Instead, the video in question shows one of the technicians saying that she had seen just such a post-abortion baby--it shows:

StemExpress procurement technician Holly O'Donnell saying that she saw an aborted baby's heart beating after its abortion, just before her trainer harvested the child's brain by cutting the baby's face with scissors.

And the videos DO show a post-abortion baby with its leg twitching.

There has been no "slur" against Planned Parenthood. PP is just lying through its teeth about what those videos show. They're taking advantage of one misstatement (i.e., about seeing a post-abortion baby with a beating heart) to obscure the facts about all the rest of the horrible stuff seen in those videos.

Last edited:
I guess you missed the news that everything that Carly described seeing in those videos IS in fact in the videos in one form or another. The only thing that is not exactly as she described is the part about seeing a baby with a heartbeat just before it was killed. Instead, the video in question shows one of the technicians saying that she had seen just such a post-abortion baby and that it had a beating heart before her supervisor harvested the brain. It shows:

StemExpress procurement technician Holly O'Donnell saying that she saw an aborted baby's heart beating after its abortion, just before her trainer harvested the child's brain by cutting the baby's face with scissors.

And the videos DO show a post-abortion baby with its leg twitching.

There has been no "slur" against Planned Parenthood. PP is just lying through its teeth about what those videos show. They're taking advantage of one misstatement (i.e., about seeing a post-abortion baby with a beating heart) to obscure the facts about all the rest of the horrible stuff seen in those videos.

Those videos have been exposed as a devious and deceitful attempt to harm PP.

The vidoes have zero credibility and neither do those who are gullible enough to believe them.

I actually somewhat liked her personally, but after all these lies, I have changed my mind completely about her. I never agreed with her politically, but now she is as bad as all the rest. The only one with an ounce of integrity on the Republican side is Marco Rubio.
I'm just choking on Rubio's honesty and integrity.

Marco Rubio Lied About When His Parents Came From Cuba

Sen. Marco Rubio said his parents 'came to America following Fidel Castro's takeover' of Cuba
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Why Senator Rubio's Lies Matter

What "huge ebola outbreak in the US" would that be?

:cuckoo:
The one that we were warned would happen if Obama continued with his policies.

The one that never happened?
No, not that one...the other one.
The other one what?
Ebola outbreak in the US.

That never happened.

There were a couple of isolated cases that were caught before there was any outbreak whatsoever.

Forum List

Back