You gotta give Carly Fiorina credit, the woman can lie right to your face and double down.

Says the party of Ebola.

Biosafety-Level-4.png

^ How real scientists handle a Level IV Slate Cleaning pathogen like Ebola

article-1246145-0805E84C000005DC-903_634x329.jpg

^ How Obama and Democrats believe we should handle a Level IV Slate Cleaning pathogen like Ebola
See what we mean? Repeat a lie often enough. And this from the anti science party that doesn't believe in vaccines.

Letting people, in fact, encouraging people infected with Ebola get on commercial airliners is how Obama and the CDC did "science"

Were they hoping Ebola would find a suitable American host? The entire point of bio CONTAINMENT is to prevent the vector from finding a new host

But, you knew that, right?

My oh my you do love to show your assholeness in public don't you?

I've no love for Hillary ( The Ice Queen ) myself ... but her appearance / weight / pants suit is totally irrelevant.

It's her dependence on Corporations for her campaign finances that is the biggest stumbling block for me.

That's why I support Bernie.

He is the ONLY Congressman who hasn't used his position to become extremely wealthy from Insider Trading and " campaign contributions " which in civilian life get you a sentence for Receiving a Bribe.
========

Ever watch Hillary Cankles Clinton?

Fiorina is an amateur prevaricator compared to the Hildabeast. ...... :cool:
What are you talking about?

Don't use big words like "prevaricator" when you respond to R-Derp, folks...try to keep it as simple as possible. You have to remember who your audience is! :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:
Give me a break. Right wingers have been attacking Hillary Clinton since the 1980's. They have spent many tens of millions of dollars of taxpayer money trying to get something, anything on her. And so far, fail. Every single fake crisis and fake scandal has ended in a big fail. Over 30 years and nothing. Just hate and smear and maliciousness. This one woman has, again and again, defeated the entire Republican Party. Again and again, her GOP enemies have fallen by the wayside from ethics issues, sex scandals and criminal charges. Yet, there she is. And every fail makes the GOP panic more and more.

Fake crisis and scandals?
Hillary herself has admitted and or was caught by many lies.
RealClearPolitics - Articles - Hillary's List of Lies
Admitted Lies
• Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)
• Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)
• She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)
• She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then.)
My daughter was jogging?
Who she was named after?
Really? Sounds more like mistakes.

Real lies are:
The Iraq war will cost 200 million
They had WMD's
The Bush Tax cuts will create millions of jobs

Those are the lies people care about. Lies they knew were lies when they said them.

CNN.com - What would war with Iraq cost? - Jan. 2, 2003
'No one knows how much it will cost'

They had WMD's
They did have WMD's
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/wmdsfound.html
In his new book, "Disinformation: 22 Media Myths That Undermine the War on Terror," investigative reporter Richard Miniter reports once again on some major nuclear and chemical warheads discovered by coalition forces. They include:

* 1.77 metric tons of enriched uranium

* 1,500 gallons of chemical weapons agents

* 17 chemical warheads containing cyclosarin (a nerve agent five times more deadly than sarin gas)

* Over 1,000 radioactive materials in powdered form meant for dispersal over populated areas

* Roadside bombs loaded with mustard and "conventional" sarin gas, assembled in binary chemical projectiles for maximum potency

This is only a partial list of the horrific weapons verified to have been recovered in Iraq to date. Yet Americans overwhelmingly believe U.S. and coalition forces have found no weapons of mass destruction.

Bush vs. Obama: Unemployment (September 2012 Jobs Data)
What Did the Bush Tax Cuts Actually Do?
Even President Kennedy knew this and it worked just as well for him.
JFK on the Economy and Taxes - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum
The president finally decided that only a bold domestic program, including tax cuts, would restore his political momentum. Declaring that the absence of recession is not tantamount to economic growth, the president proposed in 1963 to cut income taxes from a range of 20-91% to 14-65% He also proposed a cut in the corporate tax rate from 52% to 47%. Ironically, economic growth expanded in 1963, and Republicans and conservative Democrats in Congress insisted that reducing taxes without corresponding spending cuts was unacceptable. Kennedy disagreed, arguing that “a rising tide lifts all boats” and that strong economic growth would not continue without lower taxes.
The far left of the Democratic party has made this up in order to divide. Tax cuts work.

Attack her character when you can't do anything else.
Shouldn't character, or lack of it in Hillary and Bill's case, be a prerequisite for any presidential candidate? ...... :cool:

They don't care about morals, character, integrity, responsibility, accountability, ethics.
No right winger can talk about morals, character, integrity, responsibility, accountability, ethics after "let him die", "feed the poor an they will breed", Iraq, blocking health care, the Bush tax cuts, the ruined economy and so on. They even attacked the Pope for a speech that came right out of the Bible. Help the sick, help the poor. Republicans outraged over such a message.
Shame on you people.

Shame on the pope for being worthless.

Fiorina is an amateur prevaricator compared to the Hildabeast. ...... :cool:

Don't use big words like "prevaricator" when you respond to R-Derp, folks...try to keep it as simple as possible. You have to remember who your audience is! :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:
Give me a break. Right wingers have been attacking Hillary Clinton since the 1980's. They have spent many tens of millions of dollars of taxpayer money trying to get something, anything on her. And so far, fail. Every single fake crisis and fake scandal has ended in a big fail. Over 30 years and nothing. Just hate and smear and maliciousness. This one woman has, again and again, defeated the entire Republican Party. Again and again, her GOP enemies have fallen by the wayside from ethics issues, sex scandals and criminal charges. Yet, there she is. And every fail makes the GOP panic more and more.

Admitted Lies
• Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)
• Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)
• She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)
• She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then.)
My daughter was jogging?
Who she was named after?

Real lies are:
They had WMD's

Those are the lies people care about. Lies they knew were lies when they said them.

And of course your history always ends with bush. You forget about lbjs lies and 50,000 americans who were killed.

My oh my you do love to show your assholeness in public don't you?

I've no love for Hillary ( The Ice Queen ) myself ... but her appearance / weight / pants suit is totally irrelevant.

It's her dependence on Corporations for her campaign finances that is the biggest stumbling block for me.

That's why I support Bernie.

He is the ONLY Congressman who hasn't used his position to become extremely wealthy from Insider Trading and " campaign contributions " which in civilian life get you a sentence for Receiving a Bribe.
========

Ever watch Hillary Cankles Clinton?

Bernie is a govt life who is out of touch with the people also. He's just as worthless.

Admitted Lies
My daughter was jogging?
Who she was named after?

Real lies are:
They had WMD's

They had WMD's
They did have WMD's
In his new book, "Disinformation: 22 Media Myths That Undermine the War on Terror," investigative reporter Richard Miniter reports once again on some major nuclear and chemical warheads discovered by coalition forces. They include:

* 17 chemical warheads containing cyclosarin (a nerve agent five times more deadly than sarin gas)

* Over 1,000 radioactive materials in powdered form meant for dispersal over populated areas

* Roadside bombs loaded with mustard and "conventional" sarin gas, assembled in binary chemical projectiles for maximum potency

This is only a partial list of the horrific weapons verified to have been recovered in Iraq to date. Yet Americans overwhelmingly believe U.S. and coalition forces have found no weapons of mass destruction.

The president finally decided that only a bold domestic program, including tax cuts, would restore his political momentum. Declaring that the absence of recession is not tantamount to economic growth, the president proposed in 1963 to cut income taxes from a range of 20-91% to 14-65% He also proposed a cut in the corporate tax rate from 52% to 47%. Ironically, economic growth expanded in 1963, and Republicans and conservative Democrats in Congress insisted that reducing taxes without corresponding spending cuts was unacceptable. Kennedy disagreed, arguing that “a rising tide lifts all boats” and that strong economic growth would not continue without lower taxes.
The far left of the Democratic party has made this up in order to divide. Tax cuts work.
Nice cut and paste job. But I will spend a minute tearing this apart. Roadside bombs in Iraq are a real threat to us? You have to be desperate to believe a roadside bomb is a Weapon of Mass Destruction. But you have to admit, that is pretty hilarious.

George Bush himself said he was disappointed there were NO WMD's found in Iraq. You can watch him say it on Youtube. Funny you guys think you know more than the president you worship.

No one knew how much the Iraq war would cost. But only an imbecile would think it would cost only 200 million.

If the Bush Tax Cuts were so great, how come millions of jobs were lost from 2001 to 2008.
-----------------------

The United States is piling up foreign debt, losing export capacity, and the growing trade deficit has been a prime contributor to the crisis in U.S. manufacturing employment. Between 2001 and 2008, 2.4 million jobs were lost or displaced, including 91,400 in 2008 alone, despite a dramatic decline in total and bilateral U.S.-China trade deficits that began in the second half of that year. Growing trade deficits have cost jobs in every Congressional district, including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico (this study reports these district-level data for the first time).
Unfair China Trade Costs Local Jobs

----------------

So Republicans complain that Obama hasn't done enough on jobs, yet, even you have to admit Republicans have everything they could, blocked every jobs bill, and tried to stifle the economy all for political points.
Yet, with the country losing millions of jobs and Republicans holding both houses and the presidency for years, remember, the GOP used reconciliation three times, yet the GOP leadership did nothing to stop the hemorrhaging of jobs? Why not? Seems you set Obama to a higher standard than your own failed leadership.

Watching Carly on Meet the Press. Amazing. No matter what fact was brought up about Planned Parenthood and her tenure at HP, she doubled down.

For instance, when asked about the stock footage that was used for the Planned Parenthood slur and why what she described no film was ever discovered, she said she saw it and that's that. She said Democrats believe that only babies that leave the hospital are "safe" from being "harvested". And of course, Chuck Todd being the total milquetoast that he is never challenged her once.

Then he asked her about HP and played the Barbara Boxer campaign video. She called it all lies. He never asked about the yacht or the five private jets mentioned in the video. When she said she created a hundred thousand jobs, or maybe it was a hundred and eighty thousand jobs, he said that was overseas and the net jobs in this country were zero, she said it wasn't true but offered up no facts to prove otherwise.

She made up one lie after another and Todd never disputed any of them.

So while Carly was lying, Todd went after Hillary again and again during her interview. Seems no one can name a single GOP "scandal" that's worked. While Hillary has been attacked again and again, many of her attackers have fallen by the wayside from unrelated sex, ethics and criminal scandals. That's the most hilarious part of all. I think she should bring up some of these attackers and point that out.

I actually somewhat liked her personally, but after all these lies, I have changed my mind completely about her. I never agreed with her politically, but now she is as bad as all the rest. The only one with an ounce of integrity on the Republican side is Marco Rubio.

Admitted Lies
My daughter was jogging?
Who she was named after?

Real lies are:
They had WMD's

They had WMD's
They did have WMD's

Nice cut and paste job. But I will spend a minute tearing this apart. Roadside bombs in Iraq are a real threat to us? You have to be desperate to believe a roadside bomb is a Weapon of Mass Destruction. But you have to admit, that is pretty hilarious.

George Bush himself said he was disappointed there were NO WMD's found in Iraq. You can watch him say it on Youtube. Funny you guys think you know more than the president you worship.

No one knew how much the Iraq war would cost. But only an imbecile would think it would cost only 200 million.

If the Bush Tax Cuts were so great, how come millions of jobs were lost from 2001 to 2008.
-----------------------

The United States is piling up foreign debt, losing export capacity, and the growing trade deficit has been a prime contributor to the crisis in U.S. manufacturing employment. Between 2001 and 2008, 2.4 million jobs were lost or displaced, including 91,400 in 2008 alone, despite a dramatic decline in total and bilateral U.S.-China trade deficits that began in the second half of that year. Growing trade deficits have cost jobs in every Congressional district, including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico (this study reports these district-level data for the first time).

----------------

So Republicans complain that Obama hasn't done enough on jobs, yet, even you have to admit Republicans have everything they could, blocked every jobs bill, and tried to stifle the economy all for political points.
Yet, with the country losing millions of jobs and Republicans holding both houses and the presidency for years, remember, the GOP used reconciliation three times, yet the GOP leadership did nothing to stop the hemorrhaging of jobs? Why not? Seems you set Obama to a higher standard than your own failed leadership.

Nice cut and paste job?
If I had just quoted from books you would have put that down also, then would have asked for links.

Seems you just read the last sentence about roadside bombs and ignored the rest of;
enriched uranium
chemical weapons
chemical warheads containing cyclosarin (a nerve agent five times more deadly than sarin gas)
Over 1,000 radioactive materials in powdered form

Again you ignore that it worked very well under President Kennedy.
The infamous one sided outsourced jobs that doesn't take into account the in sourced jobs and New jobs created by small businesses.
During the Bush administration our job count had grown by about 5.5 Million. That's about 2.5 million out sources and 8 million in sourced or created new jobs. But the Dems don't want anyone to know this.
You can pick it apart all you want to, but it does not make it facts.

Admitted Lies
My daughter was jogging?
Who she was named after?

Real lies are:
They had WMD's

They had WMD's
They did have WMD's

-----------------------

----------------

Nice cut and paste job?
If I had just quoted from books you would have put that down also, then would have asked for links.

Seems you just read the last sentence about roadside bombs and ignored the rest of;
enriched uranium
chemical weapons
chemical warheads containing cyclosarin (a nerve agent five times more deadly than sarin gas)

The infamous one sided outsourced jobs that doesn't take into account the in sourced jobs and New jobs created by small businesses.
During the Bush administration our job count had grown by about 5.5 Million. That's about 2.5 million out sources and 8 million in sourced or created new jobs. But the Dems don't want anyone to know this.

Your partisan source website lacks all credibility.

Admitted Lies
My daughter was jogging?
Who she was named after?

Real lies are:
They had WMD's

They had WMD's
They did have WMD's

-----------------------

----------------

Nice cut and paste job?

enriched uranium
chemical weapons

Partisan?
CNN and "Disinformation: 22 Media Myths That Undermine the War on Terror," investigative reporter Richard Miniter who's articles have been printed in the New York Times are Partisan?
Yet many quote the lefty websites.
Quotes from JFK Library and Museum is partisan to you?

My daughter was jogging?
Who she was named after?

Real lies are:
They had WMD's

They had WMD's
They did have WMD's

-----------------------

----------------

Nice cut and paste job?

enriched uranium
chemical weapons

Partisan?
CNN and "Disinformation: 22 Media Myths That Undermine the War on Terror," investigative reporter Richard Miniter who's articles have been printed in the New York Times are Partisan?
Yet many quote the lefty websites.
Quotes from JFK Library and Museum is partisan to you?

Your source link was none of the above.

This hurts. I was actually buying in till I found out she's all McCain all the time. Hey! I've been in the garden and taking long walks and enjoying the last of summer.

Now. I have profiled her. She is no conservative and she is McCain's baby.

Fuck her.

Watching Carly on Meet the Press. Amazing. No matter what fact was brought up about Planned Parenthood and her tenure at HP, she doubled down.

For instance, when asked about the stock footage that was used for the Planned Parenthood slur and why what she described no film was ever discovered, she said she saw it and that's that. She said Democrats believe that only babies that leave the hospital are "safe" from being "harvested". And of course, Chuck Todd being the total milquetoast that he is never challenged her once.

Then he asked her about HP and played the Barbara Boxer campaign video. She called it all lies. He never asked about the yacht or the five private jets mentioned in the video. When she said she created a hundred thousand jobs, or maybe it was a hundred and eighty thousand jobs, he said that was overseas and the net jobs in this country were zero, she said it wasn't true but offered up no facts to prove otherwise.

She made up one lie after another and Todd never disputed any of them.

So while Carly was lying, Todd went after Hillary again and again during her interview. Seems no one can name a single GOP "scandal" that's worked. While Hillary has been attacked again and again, many of her attackers have fallen by the wayside from unrelated sex, ethics and criminal scandals. That's the most hilarious part of all. I think she should bring up some of these attackers and point that out.

Poor Deanie - you know that Hillary has zero chance against a Carson/Fiorina ticket.. :eek:

Poor rdeany. His eyesight is failing. He confused Carly wiht hiLIARy.

How sad.

Forum List

Back