You ever just sit and think "I have lived the craziest life and no one would believe some of the stories"?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm not even referring to the Creepy Ones which is a novel in itself. Even more dramatic in my case was my abillity to not even brag or share how crazy the story was with others at the time. I was an old school Brit-type, young adult. Stiff upper lip and stoic, a rock...Feel free to share, I was just reflecting and I just shake my head at life. The good and the bad.

Last edited:
I had to bail a friend out of jail while I was balls deep in an acid trip. It was an interesting experience to say the least.
Wow that would be insane. I remember my brother coming home as I played Nintendo.with my buddy. He was maybe 16 at the time and he came into the room, his eyes glossy, had all the hallmarks of a guy stoned. I didnt even miss a best by telling him "go grab something to eat you are stoned". He went into a quiet mumble.of denial,.paranoid that I knew what he did.. He slinked away and didn't come back in. I never raised it again with him but I never saw his eyes.glossy again which is good. I couldn't imagine you not being looked at with extreme suspicion by the cops.

I have too many stories. Some in which most guys woukd say "what?!" . There was a time my Dad honestly thought I was gay because of the decisions I made to NOT accept womens advances.. I had an old school attitude of coupled with an insecurity. Not a great combo I suppose. I have to wonder "what if"? Especially as I wallow in my own mortality and loet life.

Last edited:
I have too many stories. Some in which most guys woukd say "what?!" . There was a time my Dad honestly thought I was gay because of the decisions I made to NOT accept womens advances.. I had an old school attitude of coupled with an insecurity. Not a great combo I suppose. I have to wonder "what if"?
The young women claimed I "hibernated" from squirrel season to the end of trapping season. They were not too far off but by golly I was ready to roll afterwards.....Hide the womenz! ;)

I'm not even referring to the Creepy Ones which is a novel in itself. Even more dramatic in my case was my abillity to not even brag or share how crazy the story was with others at the time. I was an old school Brit-type, young adult. Stiff upper lip and stoic, a rock...Feel free to share, I was just reflecting and I just shake my head at life. The good and the bad.
I flatlined for 15 min in the hospital in a tub of ice when i was 10....a case of osteomyelitis gone horribly wrong...very interesting experience i will never disclose...you'll have to find out yourselves.........i wish i never returned

I flatlined for 15 min in the hospital in a tub of ice when i was 10....a case of osteomyelitis gone horribly wrong...very interesting experience i will never disclose...you'll have to find out yourselves.........i wish i never returned
I'd rather not find out myself. You should.consider writing a book about your experience. It may be therapeutic and it would be unique.

He suggested I hire myself out to insomniacs.
Me too.

I have lived a very satisfying and rewarding life but it would be a boring Hollywood movie or a book.

Like everybody I had a few really interesting things happen but nothing that would get me much more than a laugh or two.

I did have a few really interesting times in Vietnam but that is normal for almost everybody else that served over there.

Forum List

Back