You Don't Understand ...

Ghetto trash blame others for fucking up their own lives. Nobody forced them to drop out of school, do drugs, do crimes, have illegitimate kids, etc.

Their endless blaming whitey for their problems is the little boy that cried wolf, nobody believes those sacks of shit any more.

if you were judged worthless and had a history of humiliation at the hands of this nation's founding forefathers look so good you would not? you don't have a clue of how it feels in their shoes so do us all a favor and try a little harder to imagine yourself perceived as all as an ignorant lazy worthless piece of crap stuck on the heels of those stomping your head in some cotton field some wer down in dixie. if you need a hand or a foot let me know. lol.

Go away retard....there is a bus with your name on it.

if you were judged worthless and had a history of humiliation at the hands of this nation's founding forefathers look so good you would not? you don't have a clue of how it feels in their shoes so do us all a favor and try a little harder to imagine yourself perceived as all as an ignorant lazy worthless piece of crap stuck on the heels of those stomping your head in some cotton field some wer down in dixie. if you need a hand or a foot let me know. lol.

Incorrect.

Race doesn't matter.

In fact, it doesn't even exist in humans.

While that may sound like the idealistic decree of a minister or rabbi, it's actually the conclusion of an evolutionary and population biologist at Washington University.

Alan R. Templeton, Ph.D., professor of biology in Arts and Sciences, has analyzed DNA from global human populations that reveal the patterns of human evolution over the past one million years. He shows that while there is plenty of genetic variation in humans, most of the variation is individual variation. While between-population variation exists, it is either too small, which is a quantitative variation, or it is not the right type of qualitative variation -- it does not mark historical sublineages of humanity.

Using the latest molecular biology techniques, Templeton has analyzed millions of genetic sequences found in three distinct types of human DNA and concludes that, in the scientific sense, there is no such thing as race.

Biological differences among races do not exist WU research shows

Well, you can definitely find differences between the races as noted above. The fact that there are more similarities than differences doesn't negate this fact. After all, don't humans and chimps share 95% of the same DNA, yet few would argue there is no substantial differences between them. Obviously, varying human populations are much more similar to each other, but that doesn't mean there aren't measurable differences between them. You see this particularly in skeletal structure and statistical disposition to different diseases.

You sound like my father. I thought he was full of crap too. saying how they are all baby makers out of wedlock etc... I work with some of them and like them. The ones I know have 2 jobs and one out of three has many babies and continues to make more.I had an out of wedlock child so who am I to talk. although I see mine as much as possible and teach him right from wrong. I know your saying what you feel is best for us not them, but some one of their own should tell them and not bill cosby that uncle tom sob. lol. don't give me your tax dollar crap because we waste much more on corporate welfare and war machines not to mention Israel aid and other fake friend nations.
Thank you for supporting my argument. Baby and two jobs. Great. Where's dad? Someone of their own? So you want division in this country? Your statement s racist.

You sound like my father. I thought he was full of crap too. saying how they are all baby makers out of wedlock etc... I work with some of them and like them. The ones I know have 2 jobs and one out of three has many babies and continues to make more.I had an out of wedlock child so who am I to talk. although I see mine as much as possible and teach him right from wrong. I know your saying what you feel is best for us not them, but some one of their own should tell them and not bill cosby that uncle tom sob. lol. don't give me your tax dollar crap because we waste much more on corporate welfare and war machines not to mention Israel aid and other fake friend nations.
36% of my income goes to state and federal taxes to support wedlock sponges like you. Do us all a favor and keep your legs together. Ouch that barb really hurt !

Wow. You went back 234 years ago. It's 2014. You also mentioned all the stereotypes that Blacks have. Why do they have these? Stop making excuses and start producing.

Forum List

Back