You don't say...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I different than anyone who a hundred years ago said the science is wrong?

I think skepticism is a good thing. I respect and listen to qualified skeptics that have something else to say. The problem is this has been turned into a partisan issue. You refuse to respect and listen to the opinions of qualified people that disagree with you.

If climate science is self-correcting, why does it rely on falsified data?

It doesn't. You just don't understand that our understanding of science evolves over time. There will always be corrections and revisions.

What did science say a hundred years ago?

I didn't say scientists are never wrong. I said it's absurd to suggest the majority of the most educated minds on Earth have come to a similar conclusion based on no evidence.
I am very familiar with astronomy via friends who are pros in the field. Here’s rule 1 in astronomy: you conform to current thinking or you don’t get telescope time.

I have zero doubt it’s the same bias being pushed in the climate arena.

I didn't say scientists are never wrong. I said it's absurd to suggest the majority of the most educated minds on Earth have come to a similar conclusion based on no evidence.
I am very familiar with astronomy via friends who are pros in the field. Here’s rule 1 in astronomy: you conform to current thinking or you don’t get telescope time.

Do you think astronomers would come to a consensus without evidence?

No...I don't

So you think a worldwide science conspiracy is floating on no evidence?

No....I think that climate science is suffering from group think brought on by an error cascade...that is a very different thing from a conspiracy...and it has happened often in science...it isn't as if climate science were the only branch of science this would have happened to .

Try Google

You won't find perspectives like this on more reputable websites.

...I'm not your secretary

I doubt you're qualified for that because you're somebody that actually believes there's a worldwide science conspiracy.

Heat wave in the Mid west and SW near record heat. Houston Monday 8/12/2019 around 101 degrees.... 8/12/ 1962 106 that's warmer than now right! Hmmmm?

And here where I live last year in june we had 13 days above 100 degrees. This year....0

No...I don't

So you think a worldwide science conspiracy is floating on no evidence?

No....I think that climate science is suffering from group think brought on by an error cascade...that is a very different thing from a conspiracy...and it has happened often in science...it isn't as if climate science were the only branch of science this would have happened to .

Do you think a worldwide consensus/group-think is floating on no evidence?

I know no such thing.

You think the Danish scientists that made the correction mentioned in this thread might not believe in AGW?

I don't know what they think...my hat is off to them for correcting the error and making the correction public...that is a rarity in climate science over the past 3 decades or so..

Do you think astronomers would come to a consensus without evidence?

Astronomers don't come to a consensus for one thing. In the hard sciences, a thing either is, or it isn't. Consensus is a political term, not a scientific one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back